Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:22:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POSQ] 💥💥💥 Poseidon Quark 🚀 POS 3.0 🚀 Masternodes 🚀 Airdrop 💥💥💥  (Read 32953 times)
georgef7

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:57:15 AM

Definitely did my research and looked at everything including what happened before.  After spending more time in the discord and talking with fellow community members.  I feel this is a legitimate project that has gone through some very difficult times.  I also feel this MN/PoS coin has an excellent chance to rise above the past and to succeed.  I absolutely believe in the project and the changes implemented - including the voting system.

I like what I see so far and will stay positive and let this play out.  Feel free to join us in the discord where there are some very kind and helpful people and chat it up or just lend a hand.

Signing out for now.  georgef7 / block_lesner

https://steemit.com/masternode/@georgef7/shining-a-light-on-poseidon-quark

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kikuuu

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:59:22 AM

It is good to see what has been acting very actively these days!
In the meantime, the charts also saw something good,
It might be good to get on with the momentum as it is!
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 06:36:14 PM

Definitely did my research and looked at everything including what happened before.  After spending more time in the discord and talking with fellow community members.  I feel this is a legitimate project that has gone through some very difficult times.  I also feel this MN/PoS coin has an excellent chance to rise above the past and to succeed.  I absolutely believe in the project and the changes implemented - including the voting system.

I like what I see so far and will stay positive and let this play out.  Feel free to join us in the discord where there are some very kind and helpful people and chat it up or just lend a hand.

By difficult time, do you mean them dumping on their investors and hiding the info till they were forced to release it? or the current manipulation of price to try to create a faux interest, though the coin tends to dump right back down. I see no difference in this coin from the several scam MN coins that reside on cryptobridge.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
PoseidonDev (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 266

https://posq.space

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 05:31:46 AM

Thanks for the article!

DeezBTC

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:46:58 PM

Nice good job team Cool Cool Cool Cool

12inchMom

Activity: 322

I am Joe Blow, the lover man! You should pay me.

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:59:47 AM

How come all that info about you guys dumping coins on your investors and hiding the info from this thread has been deleted?

For those that are unaware this guys dumped a lot of coins on their investor, then hide the info from discord/this forum, till someone exposed them and they claimed the dumping was done by another individual. Note that this is probably a scam group. All the info related to the dump and how it was exposed has been deleted and the thread has been wiped clean. So beware before investing/trusting anything they post on this thread.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Astrali

Activity: 281
Merit: 130

Crypto Addicted

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 08:44:44 AM

How come all that info about you guys dumping coins on your investors and hiding the info from this thread has been deleted?

For those that are unaware this guys dumped a lot of coins on their investor, then hide the info from discord/this forum, till someone exposed them and they claimed the dumping was done by another individual. Note that this is probably a scam group. All the info related to the dump and how it was exposed has been deleted and the thread has been wiped clean. So beware before investing/trusting anything they post on this thread.

Hi,

its not neccesary to write in big bold letters to communicate about your point of view.

"you guys" (i guess you mean the current team?) were not dumping coins.
it was the original dev that started "Poseidon" and then initiated the swap to "Poseidon Quark".

As "we guys" (the current team) found out about it we were talking about the options .. and decided to take over the project.
"we guys" had to make a decision
    - either tell all "dev dumped and took the donations - no idea what will happen next"
or - wait until we knew we can keep it up and get most of the data (websites logins for social media and so on) to keep the project going

if you still got concerns, feel free to visit us on discord and lets talk about it!
without insults and bold letters please Smiley

https://discord.gg/hgxEXpY

we got nothing to hide!

Greetings - Astrali

Join the mining! pool.cryptopowered.club    Smiley   || Need a miner? Rent one! MiningRigRentals
12inchMom

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:46:06 AM

Hi,

its not neccesary to write in big bold letters to communicate about your point of view.

it was the original dev that started "Poseidon" and then initiated the swap to "Poseidon Quark".

As "we guys" (the current team) found out about it we were talking about the options .. and decided to take over the project.
    - either tell all "dev dumped and took the donations - no idea what will happen next"
or - wait until we knew we can keep it up and get most of the data (websites logins for social media and so on) to keep the project going

if you still got concerns, feel free to visit us on discord and lets talk about it!

we got nothing to hide!

Greetings - Astrali

Well if you have nothing to hide, you will not delete/wipe the thread clean of all info related to the dump and as i already mentioned, you guys possibly hide all the info from discord and BTCT thread till it was exposed by one of your investor. Now you going the extra mile to wipe the thread clean of any info related to the dump. Also the bold letters is to make sure others easily see this. The act of deleting/wiping a thread is highly suspicion, so they need to be made aware so they can be cautious.

Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Astrali

Activity: 281
Merit: 130

Crypto Addicted

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 09:30:42 PM

Hi,

we got nothing to hide!

Greetings - Astrali

Well if you have nothing to hide, you will not delete/wipe the thread clean of all info related to the dump and as i already mentioned, you guys possibly hide all the info from discord and BTCT thread till it was exposed by one of your investor. Now you going the extra mile to wipe the thread clean of any info related to the dump. Also the bold letters is to make sure others easily see this. The act of deleting/wiping a thread is highly suspicion, so they need to be made aware so they can be cautious.

well .. i wont request to delete it otherwise i would not have used the time to reply.
your extra large bold letters doesnt make it easier to read - it's just using a lot of space on smaller screens but if thats your style of writing - go ahead Smiley

as i said - join us in doscord instead of trusting a few that keep complaining and talk to the rest of the community.

Greetings - Astrali

Join the mining! pool.cryptopowered.club    Smiley   || Need a miner? Rent one! MiningRigRentals
12inchMom

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:22:33 AM

Hi,

we got nothing to hide!

Greetings - Astrali

well .. i wont request to delete it otherwise i would not have used the time to reply.
your extra large bold letters doesnt make it easier to read - it's just using a lot of space on smaller screens but if thats your style of writing - go ahead Smiley

as i said - join us in doscord instead of trusting a few that keep complaining and talk to the rest of the community.

Greetings - Astrali

So your only answer for deleting a lot of info on this public forum that exposes your apparent dumping of coins on your investors is to suggest that i join discord which is a closed forum. Where you probably control the flow of info/ can easily ban anyone who might have an adverse word for your actions.

I will repeat that the act of deleting/wiping the thread of incriminating info pertaining to your apparent dump on investors is highly suspicion and not an act of someone who has nothing to hide.

extravirgin

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:07:11 AM

funny how none of the updates they proposed after the dump was exposed like reducing the emission rate/tiered MN has been implemented. Just smokes to possibly keep individuals interested while they plan the next dump.
Arkitekt

Activity: 129
Merit: 5

to da mooon

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:40:16 AM
Last edit: July 13, 2018, 04:55:07 AM by Arkitekt

Hey islapdonkey/12inchmom/airlinepossession/whoeverElseYouAreToday, is this you doing that thing you complain everyone does? Multiple accounts in a single thread from the same individual. Interesting, you blame us for the removal of your posts, however none of us are admins here. Your posts are only removed by a forum moderator for violations against this forum.

That's your own fault, quit whining and blaming people for your own actions.  We deal with more than enough blame than to need yours piled on top.

If you are not happy with the moderation of this site, why don't you talk to the admin which you act like you are so buddy buddy with? Better yet, I'll bet the admins are equally as tired of it maybe you should just stop posting in general.
Thank you!

and just cuz ur name's lame -
momma always said "if ya aint got nothin' nice to say boy, don't say nothin' at all"
12inchMom

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:17:47 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2018, 03:02:03 PM by 12inchMom

Right lets blame the scrubbed post on this thread as the work of the admin. Last i checked a post can be deleted by the thread creator and if you don't mind telling us what made those post a violation of the forum? Am sure its not a violation to expose a coin for possibly been a scam, so am just wondering why it was deemed a violation by the admin Grin and the nerve to propose that all negative post is made by one person when you have been replying to comments on this thread with several alt accounts SMFH

Also, I love how you conveniently ignored the prior post about how none of the updates you proposed after the dump was exposed like reducing the emission rate/tiered MN have been implemented, just a bunch of smokes. Readers beware that you might be dealing with a scam group.

PoseidonDev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 04:27:48 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2018, 04:38:47 PM by PoseidonDev

Right lets blame the scrubbed post on this thread as the work of the admin. Last i checked a post can be deleted by the thread creator and if you don't mind telling us what made those post a violation of the forum? Am sure its not a violation to expose a coin for possibly been a scam, so am just wondering why it was deemed a violation by the admin Grin and the nerve to propose that all negative post is made by one person when you have been replying to comments on this thread with several alt accounts SMFH

Also, I love how you conveniently ignored the prior post about how none of the updates you proposed after the dump was exposed like reducing the emission rate/tiered MN have been implemented, just a bunch of smokes. Readers beware that you might be dealing with a scam group.

Hello islapdonkey!

This thread was created with this account, and your posts cannot be removed by me, i can however delete my own posts!!! Your posts are being removed by moderators.

Also, just because the chain hasn't been forked yet doesn't mean anything. it just means we have not forked the chain yet.

We are working on many things, wallet ui upgrade, whitepaper and roadmap revisions as well as voting platform/task force. Just becasue things arent going as fast as you may like it, doesn't not mean that we arent moving along.

here's a preview of new wallet ui

Thank you for your concerns, they would mean more if you were not constantly calling us scammers....

12inchMom

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:01:30 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2018, 05:18:29 PM by 12inchMom

Hello islapdonkey!

This thread was created with this account, and your posts cannot be removed by me, i can however delete my own posts!!! Your posts are being removed by moderators.

Also, just because the chain hasn't been forked yet doesn't mean anything. it just means we have not forked the chain yet.

We are working on many things, wallet ui upgrade, whitepaper and roadmap revisions as well as voting platform/task force. Just becasue things arent going as fast as you may like it, doesn't not mean that we arent moving along.

Thank you for your concerns, they would mean more if you were not constantly calling us scammers....

Bunch of lies. Before i posted this, i noticed that you were deleting all previous post made about the dump and the guy was reposting the deleted message which clearly state that the post was deleted by the thread creator. Also you must think we are really naive and not inclined on how things work on this forum. Everyone who is active on this forum know that the thread creator can delete any post they seem fit.

Am still waiting on the reason why the admin choose to delete only those messages that exposed the dump on your investors. What is it about those post that violated the forum policy? Must have been those incriminating info listed on the post Grin

Also this is the sitxth alt acct utilized in the reply so far. So is this the dev that dumped on all of his investor, or is this one of the noble admins you created and passed all the funds over to after you dumped the coins. As for your post about we working, all i can say is that its probably total bs,won't be surprised if you have been saying the same crap for a really long time. Just a bunch of smokes to keep people interested while you plan the next dump.

Again, you are nothing but a scammer, everything you have done so far paints that picture. When you stop dumping on you investors, hiding info related to the dump/ wiping the thread clean of any info related to the dump then maybe the narratives will change.

PoseidonDev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 05:09:17 PM

Hello islapdonkey!

Bunch of liars. Before i posted this, i noticed that you were deleting all previous post made about dump and the guy was reposting the deleted message which clearly state that the post was deleted by the thread creator. Also you must think we all really naive and not inclined on how things work on this forum. Everyone who is active on this forum knows that the thread creator can delete any post they seem fit.

Am still waiting on the reason why the admin choose to delete only those messages that exposed the dump on your investors. What is it about those post that violated the forum policy? Must have been those incriminating info listed on the post Grin

Also this is the sitxth alt acct utilized in the reply so far. So is this the dev that dumped on all of his investor, or is this one of the noble admins you created and passed all the funds over to after you dumped the coins. As for your post about we working, all i can say is that its probably total bs,won't be surprised if you have been saying the same crap for a really long time. Just a bunch of smokes to keep people interested while you plan the next dump.

Again, you are nothing but a scammer, everything you have done so far paints that picture. When you stop dumping on you investors, hiding info related to the dump/ wiping the thread clean of any info related to the dump then maybe the narratives will change.

I cannot answer for the admin/moderators of this forum. Maybe do your own work and reach out to them yourself. This account cannot delete your posts in this thread. It can however report you to a moderator.

CompassSupport
Copper Member

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:12:59 PM

Hi All!

We offer install your masternodes if you can't do it!
Also we offer coin and masternode explorer for devs!
See more on 'Masternode Service Server'

+----------------------------------+
https://discord.gg/kjrWXM4   |
+----------------------------------+
12inchMom

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:36:16 PM

Again Mr scam artist, we all know that a thread creator can delete any post they seem fit. You do realize ppl have been using this forum for years SMFH. There are several forum with negative post directed toward the admin and those post are still up but for some reason the admin choose your thread to delete every incriminating post related to you dumping on your investors.

Still wondering if am chatting with the poseidon dev that dumped all that coins on his investors or one of the alts that took over the coin after the dump was exposed.

PoseidonDev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 09:51:39 PM

Again Mr scam artist, we all know that a thread creator can delete any post they seem fit. You do realize ppl have been using this forum for years SMFH. There are several forum with negative post directed toward the admin and those post are still up but for some reason the admin choose your thread to delete every incriminating post related to you dumping on your investors.

Still wondering if am chatting with the poseidon dev that dumped all that coins on his investors or one of the alts that took over the coin after the dump was exposed.

This is not a self moderated forum. Your posts can be reported to a moderator as stated, but this account cannot delete your posts. This is typical of you though, you complain about one thing, then as soon as that is addressed, you just complain about something else and call everyone a scammer.

your post can be reported or quoted from this account within this thread. We all know you call screenshots fake unless they are screenshots exonerating you and your bad behaviors. Whatever, we can't delete your posts but moderators can.

you whine too much, talk to the mods

keep us bumped

12inchMom

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:36:27 PM

Lol still claiming that every negative post is from one individual hmm. Right!!! Like i mentioned there is six alt account that you use for replying to post on this thread and i wonder if am currently chatting to the dev that dumped on his investors or am i chatting with another alt.

Also, lets say that the admin did really delete the incriminating posts on your thread cos you reported it. The question is why will you report those incriminating post that exposes your dumping on the investors to the admin if you have nothing to hide Grin Grin Grin Grin

Again, this is quite possibly a scam group. They dumped on their investors, hide the info, till it was exposed by one of their investors. then they claimed that it was another dev that did the dumping. The info was hidden on discord and bitcointalk till it was exposed on this thread by one of their investors, and now they making an effort to eliminate all info related to the dump. So be very careful dealing with this group.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: