Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:10:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Your alt coin rises to 1m are you pulling out?  (Read 321 times)
bitcoinsc (OP)

Activity: 439
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:35:29 AM

Let's say your alt coins rises to 1 mil. Are u still investing? What happens if it pop to 600k? Ur waiting again for the rise. I think I'm dumping at 1 mil.

Ethereum and Uniswap.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bvg96634

Activity: 482
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:02:27 AM

no i am not still keeping that coin only i sold that coin and keep investing on other coins then only i got more profit.
Ayaancool

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:06:05 AM

I would sell half of the holding or full  and invest in other currencies or take some profit in fiat currency but keeping coin even it reaches 1 million is bad idea,l. so better to sell if it is already having huge profit.
zenhu

Activity: 645
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:10:05 AM

The key is not being to GREED, i take profit when i feel enough. Not wait until it get 100 or 1000 times. i mean lets make it simple, buy and hold is nice but man gota pay his bill anyway isnt it ?

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
PLATINUM STABLECOINS
USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ

───────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK         TWITTER         TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sidsac01

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:14:10 AM

It will be depend on what strategy you will have and there are lots of it. One of them is that you can sell the major coins or tokens and still leave something behind for a long term investment and you can look for new investment again. Let's just hope this struggle of us in crypto world ends soon. So our investments will be back to normal it's so hard to invest when the total market capitalization keeps on declining.
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 03:27:31 AM

Let's say your alt coins rises to 1 mil. Are u still investing? What happens if it pop to 600k? Ur waiting again for the rise. I think I'm dumping at 1 mil.
If it is equivalent in 1m usd and I gained much of it, why not? Maybe I will sell half of my investment but I will hold 50% of it so that, I am expecting that I will earn more or of the price drop again, I gained already!

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
SGToken

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:31:59 AM

The sell point is not about the current price, 1 mil or 2 mil. It should be your last rational decision which you believe the coin worth. Of course, we all know "rational" is always subjective.
Ereun

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:11:30 AM

I keep a coin that really will have a bright future, If I think it's better to throw away a coin that does not develop. Altcoin prices always surprise me.
JuniAiko

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 04:13:47 AM

It depends on the project behind the coin IMO. If that coin has a long-term future, I will extract the original injection amount and redirect it to another coin project, and HODL the rest.

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
talaveraa

Activity: 63

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:17:13 AM

I will just sell some and keep the 70%
allanr

Activity: 345
Merit: 114

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 04:38:56 AM

I never do all sell or all buy. I mean i buy in stage so ill sell at some stages to. Ill divide it at some price range, bassicaly tring to get as much profit as i can, but keep it real and not dream profit like 100x or more. Just make sure im make profit.
mariangpalad

Activity: 196

Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:03:24 AM

Probably no,because if you stop what you are doing that $1M will be gone in no time,you need to use it to grow your financial assets,i wont stop trading unless i fullfilled all my dreams to my family.

BigTeeths

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:13:32 AM

It depends on their goal because mine is 10M. Once I reached that then I will encash and withdraw 75% of it into fiat and start living like wealthy people on television. Trading the 25% would be my pastime.
paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:15:26 AM

You need to understand what kind of strategy you had when you were part of this project. Just stick with the original strategy
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:20:05 AM

If I'll get $1M or even >300k I'd going to diversify classes of my assets. As any investor I'd like to reduce the risks so I think it would be a good decision to move a part of crypto funds into a real estate.

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
STIKS1911

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:35:20 AM

If the coin has given a big profit, I sell 50% of this coin. And for this profit I buy other coins. This will bring good profits.

talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:02:55 AM

lets get real here shall we?
no altcoin is ever going to reach 1 mil unless the supply of it is something ridiculous like 1 with only 4 decimal places instead of 8!!

and big rises don't happen like this, out of nowhere and sudden unless they are pumps and pumps can not be this big. if it is a pump it will be smaller and you must dump before it reaches its max.
if it is a real rise, then it will not be in one go. and each step of the way there will be a drop/correction and most people do sell before or in the corrections. which is the healthy and logical move to make because you take the profit out and you can always put it back in during the next rise.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
Diffy

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:07:21 AM

I would start selling small percentages long before that until I sold everything but I wouldn't sell all at once.  It's too greedy to wait that long and it could backfire.
eekkaa

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:09:28 AM

of course i will sell it because i already get very much profit from it then we can draw the profit we get from coin it then wait until the price back down to buy it again.
damberg

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:24:33 AM

It depends very much on market conditions. I tend not to sell any coins during steep increases .. but you are talking about a big position so I would probably make a plan of "exit steps" selling a small portion every day in the next 10 days. It might help you to average your profits. Last but not least, greed is bad  Grin
tyuner4

Activity: 322
Merit: 179

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:27:25 AM

It depends on whether I think the altcoin have potential to grow further. If I think it will grow further, I will hold or sell a certain percentage to lock in some gains. If I think it won’t grow further, then I will sell all.
FiveReelsTwo

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:32:51 AM

Well I have to see still in the market if it will be still rightful to pull out right there and then. Maybe if there is still more room for growth why would I be in a hurry pulling it up. It should be the perfect timing and careful assesment that should be followede for you to say 1m worth will ne enough pulling out.

dlhezter

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:11:49 AM

we all investors/holders are has a price goals to achieve, example if your set your coins to achieve the goals of $300 per coins, obviously you will pull it out and then take a shot to the another investment program or just wait for the coins to be dropped into the dip then invest in again. because theres a lot of possibility that your coins will dropped after you reach the goals you had which you waited for long.
UsernameBitcoin

Activity: 530
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:15:26 AM

Yes I will pull out my money if my altcoin rises to 1million dollars!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 10:41:01 AM

Yes off course I will sell some altcoins if I get good profit and hold some for long term. And this depends what is the future of that project, mean if the coin will really solve the problems for what it been created , its demand will increase more mean its future will bright and price will go up for sure, so I will hold that coin for long term.

mpufatzis

Activity: 840
Merit: 128

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 11:21:08 AM

I think that it depends on your financial situation. If you had coins that worth 1 million dollars would you continue to live in a rented house?
Or would you keep your job that brings you 2k or less a month?
I believe that nobody would answer yes to these questions. Life is short and priceless, enjoy it. Don't spend irrationally but wisely.
So if I had these coins, I would sell as much as I needed to live a comfortable life.
snowbubble

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:52:53 AM

1 mill is not life changing number in 2018 , i think i will sell  ~ 50-70% and 30% will keep, because where 1 mill there is 2 mill Smiley plus fiat in future will be  more useless.
sycaburatan

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:29:53 PM

It really depends on your goal,if you already reached your certain amount of goal you should take your profits or else it might be losses isntead.Remember the market is too volatile your goals should be always fixed,do not rush things and always trade with some basic,use technical anf fundamental analysis so you can have more accurate trades,but when i already reached that amount i would personally cashout some percentage of that $1M because i cam from a 3rd world country which means that amount can change my family's life,do not be greedy or else your profits might turn into losses.

shams

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:32:11 PM

I only buy a coin by research about it and thinking about it future so if I have a believe that a coin will give me more profit in the future so I hold them for long-term and keep them in my portfolio and not sell them early because I have a belief that it will give me more profit in future.
yudhistira

Activity: 347

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:35:26 PM

I would definitely withdraw at least half of the coins. But then I would invest in something else. This is a pretty interesting development but let's see it someday  Grin Grin

WebsiteWhitepaperTelegram   International Blockchain Lottery   FacebookTwitterGitHub
════════☛ FIRELOTTO ☚════════    As simple and understandable as traditional lotteries are    ══════☛ PLAY NOW ☚══════
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:42:38 AM

I'm not going to keep investing in it and all I'll do is take a few percent of the profits I get to buy other types of coins. And to choose some coins that I will buy, of course I must be more careful in terms of coin selection that I will buy because of course if we choose the wrong coin and that we will buy it will make us lose. so I would be more selective in doing that especially on coins at a low price.
Thyaga

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:44:36 AM

Very obviously the choice of people is definitely sell it because the price of that much can buy lamborghini
Lucky_U

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:12:45 AM

Most likely I will cash out about 75% to fiat and keep plaing with other 25%. But no need to wait exectly 1mln or 500k, it is necessary to periodically fix the profit.
radjie

Activity: 1778
Merit: 264

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:43:37 AM

One thing that needs to be a strategy when the altcoin price we save increases by 1k is where we should be able to be wary of such moments. Because usually if the altcoin price rises to 1k then there will be a decrease. and I think the right move should immediately take a few percent
sangalangdavid

Activity: 443

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:04:16 AM

It will still depend on the situation. I will monitor the market if the coin is still increasing so that I can have a bigger profit. But if its decreasing already, maybe I will pull it out.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
elbimbo012

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:16:09 AM

If that happen i will  cash out maybe half to ensure profit so if the price may drop i would not loss all my earnings. i will diversify some of my earnings so i will not only dependent on one alt coins

Marvell1
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1102

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:30:22 AM

I'd like to cash out one half and reinvest it to classic types of assets. The rest half I'd divide into to two halfs as well - the first one is crypto and another one is a backup fiat capital for cash in during corrections.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Kim Ji Won

Merit: 110

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:39:34 AM
Last edit: February 17, 2018, 05:57:50 PM by Kim Ji Won

You really think an altcoin could reach 1 mil huh? That would be a farcry even for bitcoin who just reached 20k$ tops over 9 years of existence and to think that an altcoin could exceed bitcoin is very hard to imagine. Also, I doubt you can hold your alt coin for that long considering all the FUDs that it would have if it even reach a specific high value in the market.
padcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:40:28 AM

you should take money when you can, my colleague was at 35$ and every time it goes up he would say i'll wait 50 and then 100 but then it collpase so when it pumps sell
troleybüs
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:41:48 AM

Do you mean 1 coin price rise to 600k, 1m USD? It depends on coin supply, volume etc. a lot of factors affect that.
But probably I would already sold my coins at that stage. I don't think I can hodl that long.
elitemom

Activity: 174

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:45:20 AM

Of course no) I will pull out just a small percent for living and for investing in other things.
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:54:05 AM

The market dude is unpredictable do you think you can wait to rise the coin into 1m? For me, once the coin that you have is earning big I cashout half of the funds. And the rest I will invest it into other coins that has a potential to grow. Being greedy is not good might as well sell if you are earning already.
Nakaba

Activity: 167
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:24:19 AM

It depends on the altcoin that you hold and also depends on bitcoin chart behavior. If Bitcoin is in bull run i will sell my altcoin and buy back when bitcoin started to dump or stable. You need to diversify your portfolio if you want to avoid loses.
THuRiN

Activity: 71

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:50:48 AM

Well, i would sell full of my holding and pull out my money  Grin
TradeCrypto

Activity: 237

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:53:16 AM

I will sell if it reaches one million for sure but none of my assets reached 100k$ still too far to dream about but if it reaches 1 million then definately will sell and buy some expensive thing . Any how if your asset reached 1 million then congrats.

Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: