Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:00:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in Litecoin  (Read 2196 times)
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:42:57 AM

I bought 10 litecoins in its dip and holding it now for long term. I have belief in Lee and litecoin team, they are planning something big and with the positive trend in the market we may see a good rise in altcoins too.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
summerbloom

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:32:04 AM

In fact litecoin coin will have also a popular coin in the market today, due to is one of top ten coin in the market of cryptocurrencies
if would you like to invest in litecoin, much better to buy when litecoin are in cheap price, cause you'll make sure to have potentially growth in the future,so that once a again if you buy litecoin much better is to hold if you make option to get on the board,although last year litecoin will gain over 7,000 percent base on fortune, but no one can say how many tokens and coins of blockchain protocols will eventually win out, but the experts seem to think there’s room for a multitude,

ChaChaiTL

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:38:47 AM

I have invested in Litecoin and I hope you do too, price is expected to rise rapidly by next week for Litecoin.
https://www.tradingview.com/x/tJJhLttk

Theoretically the price of litecoins is declining from a few weeks ago. market conditions are not supporting litecoin price movements, but the volume of litecoin transactions can be said to be quite small compared to other popular altcoins like Etherum. Must have enough courage and also be ready to take risks if you decide to invest in litecoin, if all goes well then you will benefit, but if not then you will incur losses. All the results you get in accordance with what you do.
The litecoin is similar to that of the litecoin lecithin labeled as potential future co-coded bitcoin, etherum and ripple, if you plan to invest you should also invest in litecoin. You will experience the investment
Beldon

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:42:30 AM

I have invested in Litecoin and I hope you do too, price is expected to rise rapidly by next week for Litecoin.
Yes at this time I also invest in Litecoin. I invest in Litecoin because I believe that Litecoin is a good Altcoin as well as worthy of being an investment asset. I hope at the end of the year Litecoin prices can reach a very high price and I will get many benefits from my investment results.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
captain8

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:30:30 AM

LTC will hit $1k+, when? no idea, but it'll happen

PRC_May

Activity: 224
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:53:57 AM

i think litecoin is good

but the best  you invest at Ethereum

but both coins have sufficient development increased. so investing in them is quite profitable.
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:58:11 AM

i think litecoin is good

but the best  you invest at Ethereum

but both coins have sufficient development increased. so investing in them is quite profitable.
But LTC is much more manipulable then other coins from TOP20 for example. And to make a decision because of "litecoin is good" no good  Grin All that litecoin developers made I see early in other coins. And why LTC better in this case? Ok, not better but equal ETH?
Lilianaser

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:37:10 AM

Yes, I do the same thing as you do. I also invested in Litecoin. I invested in Litecoin because I think Litecoin is still worth my investment as my asset. Litecoin prices are getting up and I hope this year's end I see good news about Litecoin.
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:13:55 PM

Litecoin isnt going anywhere, its a solid project paving its own path with an ongoing development
Team looking to move the project forward and well worth getting into.

Recent news has it that it has been added to another exchange in Argentina which is the largest
crypto country in south america. Its a country open to new technologies as stated in this report >
https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/05/31/litecoin-ltc-price-analysis-may-31-2018/

Litecoin has also been added to the ABRA wallet > https://www.abra.com/

"Abra is the only global cryptocurrency app that allows you to buy, store, and invest in 25
cryptocurrencies in one place - with the security you need. Fund your mobile wallet with
fiat or bitcoin. Then invest in bitcoin, ethereum, ripple, bitcoin cash, litecoin, dash,
and many more cryptocurrencies - instantly."

Amongst all the altcoins which are there in the world of the digital currencies, litecoin is having a very good reputation and that there are so many investors who are investing a handsome amount of money into this coin as they know the worth of this coin and that they are continuously investing more and more money into as they know that this will help them in getting richer.

Of course, investors can see the potential in litecoin based on the work and connections being
made by the team. Here is an article from today singing the positive potential of litecoin with
a good price prediction for this year > https://smartereum.com/3342/litecoin-price-predictions-2018-news-today-litecoin-forecast-news-tue-jun-05/

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
LianaSie

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:16:59 PM

Not sure if it's a good idea to invest in Litecoin now, price can even go a bit lower IMO, compare to Bitcoin.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
AliveBuda

Activity: 206

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:02:26 PM

I also see the development of Litecoin in the market from time to time that continues to grow well and the price also increases.
The growth of altcoins currently seems uniform, all altcoins go up. To increase litecoin seems to take a long time so you can get a big profit. So, you should invest litecoin in the long run.
Siberian Husky

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:13:45 AM

Litecoin is one of the best coins that have a big community in the market, I also see Litecoin demand is also growing so I believe Litecoin has a bright future and is perfect for investment.
jerix

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:19:39 AM

Yes, I also invested in Litecoin. I invest in Litecoin because I believe that Litecoin is a worthy coin to be a short- and long-term investment asset. I will continue to hold all the Litecoin I have until the price is at its peak.
ShitTL

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:52:35 AM

https://www.tradingview.com/x/tJJhLttk

Theoretically the price of litecoins is declining from a few weeks ago. market conditions are not supporting litecoin price movements, but the volume of litecoin transactions can be said to be quite small compared to other popular altcoins like Etherum. Must have enough courage and also be ready to take risks if you decide to invest in litecoin, if all goes well then you will benefit, but if not then you will incur losses. All the results you get in accordance with what you do.
Virtual currency like Litecoin has many similarities with Bitcoin, as they all focus on using peer-to-peer peer-to-peer payments, and limit the amount of money that can be exploited by $ 21 million. for bitcoin, and 84 million for Litecoin to invest in lite coin is also great for us
Blueblade

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:00:56 AM

Yes now litecoin is very best to invest. Litecoin is secure and safest network it is have very fast transactions and low transaction fees compare with bitcoin.Likely to be accepted online marchants litecoin payment system.so will increase demand to litecoin.
blacktux88

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 08:49:07 AM

do invest in any coin you want , but controll the stats ..
maybe it could be an moon way

IntelligentIdiot

Activity: 486
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:20:34 AM

Once did I heard Litecoin was tagged as the SILVER of cryptocurrencies. But I think that changed with the popularity of Ethereum and its so called usefulness compared to Litecoin. Can anyone tell me what advantages Litecoin really has as a viable investment? I am thinking of investing but I need more details as to why it is so. Maybe once I have gathered all available first hand information from those who have already invested then I can consider making my own investment.
@baracitamon

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:15:46 PM

Litecoin is still a high coin on the coinmarketcap. This is a potential coin and has a future. In my opinion, if you decide to invest in this coin, you will still be able to make a profit. Rest assured for a long time.
bitgogo123

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:27:02 PM

There have been many recent discussions about Litecoin's articles, but I'm not buying it because I think the market may continue to fall! I am still waiting!
jlpabilonia

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:29:57 PM

you've invested in litecoin (LTC) are you sure that next week the price of ltc will pump... don't be so confident to your  prediction.. the price of the litecoin is depends on how btc will pump. but its nice that you trusted the ltc..goodluck to you. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: