Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:20:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VolcanicErupter is deleting posts in the VMC -- Hash Fast $6./GH thread  (Read 1427 times)
VolanicEruptor

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 03:27:39 PM

This issue has been discussed many many times before.  That is generic, and can house many different products.  ASUS only designed whats inside, just as VMC is doing.

Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
miter_myles

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 03:29:00 PM

You expected them to post a photo of a board that hasn't been built yet?

-MarkM-

Doh.. that's right... They NEED your "preorder" money first.. silly me...  

BTC - 1D7g5395bs7idApTx1KTXrfDW7JUgzx6Z5
LTC - LVFukQnCWUimBxZuXKqTVKy1L2Jb8kZasL
Bitcoinorama

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 03:29:19 PM

Yup:

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

You really are deleting comments. I saw someone mention that earlier and now their message has been erased. That's really not cool.

All I said was it wasn't cool. They've started around 5 threads today alone. Most have been binned elsewhere by moderators, and they start a new one. You kind of have to accept in a forum a manufacturer is allowed one official thread in a non-manufacturer owned forum and put up with people's comments good, or bad, that's how it works here. Allow individuals to make their own mistakes.

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful Smiley BTC Address --->
1487ThaKjezGA6SiE8fvGcxbgJJu6XWtZp
crumbs

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 03:34:03 PM

This company is very very strange. I also had the same problem (see: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=253282.0) I don't understand this fucked up logic of self-moderated posts, unless they just want to attract more fools.

Actually it's to keep those like yourself from posting nonsense. You are a big boy, read what is in the post, form your own opinion, either purchase or don't. You keyboard warriors feel entitled to letting everyone know just how you feel at every moment after reading a thread.

Give it a break, you just look like a douche.

Active Miner is a "virtual identity" with a London mailing address and Belize registration.
Active Mining advisory board has quit in disgust, as the shares tanked.
The shares are currently trading near the IPO, like a bloated corpse bobbing lazily just beneath the surface.
The company's finances are completely opaque, the management team -- Ken's kinfolk.

From BTCT Company Details:

"Office Address:

Active Mining Corporation (Belize)
95 Wilton Road
Suite 3
London
SW1V 1BZ
United Kingdom
Fax: +44 (0)20 3004 1756 [good luck Cheesy]

Active Mining Corporation (Belize) Management Team:

Kenneth E. Slaughter, CEO/CTO
Gerald L. Slaughter, COO/CFO
Micha Slaughter, VP Manufacturing Operations"

Self-moderated pimping is the last resort.
kendog77 (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 03:35:08 PM

Yup:

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

You really are deleting comments. I saw someone mention that earlier and now their message has been erased. That's really not cool.

All I said was it wasn't cool. They've started around 5 threads today alone. Most have been binned elsewhere by moderators, and they start a new one. You kind of have to accept in a forum a manufacturer is allowed one official thread in a non-manufacturer owned forum and put up with people's comments good, or bad, that's how it works here. Allow individuals to make their own mistakes.

I love it when censorship blows up in the face of a paid shill. I suspect many of the folks defending VMC are also shareholders, so buyer beware!
crumbs

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 03:38:50 PM

Yup:

I love it when censorship blows up in the face of a paid shill. I suspect many of the folks defending VMC are also shareholders, so buyer beware!

Volcanic & Bargraphics are -- Volcanic pulled an interesting backroom share transfer from Bitfunder to burnside's, paying $5K for the privilege, as i understand.
Yes, these individuals are heavily invested.
Stuartuk

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 03:47:51 PM

Active Miner is a "virtual identity" with a London mailing address and Belize registration.

All of these details are openly published by ACtM - that's how you know about them!

What point are you trying to make anyway? I mean most btc operations are registered offshore because of the uncertainty about how regulators view the new btc phenomenon. Your point is a nonsense.

btw everyone this guy has Trolled the ACtM thread for months now, almost everyday, he's a paid Troll from a competing company. All you need to know.
crumbs

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 04:00:24 PM

All of these details are openly published by ACtM - that's how you know about them!

What point are you trying to make anyway? I mean most btc operations are registered offshore because of the uncertainty about how regulators view the new btc phenomenon. Your point is a nonsense.

btw everyone this guy has Trolled the ACtM thread for months now, almost everyday, he's a paid Troll from a competing company. All you need to know.

Still buthurt about this?
crumbs

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 04:03:33 PM

Yes eASIC is releasing PR posts about a "Scam Company".

Use your brain!

I bet Ken ken just knows the guy hosting eAsic website -- there are no links i could find to that blurb from eAsic's hompage Cheesy
VolanicEruptor

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 04:10:16 PM

http://www.easic.com/vmc-uses-easic-to-achieve-24-756-ths-bitcoin-miner/
So even though it's on their website, it was put there illegitimately by someone?  Crumbs, you have sunk to a new low.. you aren't even making sense anymore!    Huh  Please troll somewhere else or I will have to report you!   Grin

kendog77 (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 04:27:04 PM

This thread has really gone downhill fast, so I'm locking it!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: