Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:30:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Texas!!!!!!!  (Read 3645 times)
FinShaggy (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2013, 05:28:48 PM

This is what Texas looked like when it was first formed out of a Mexican territory known as "Tejas".

Stephen F. Austin was given a permit by the Mexican government (as well as a cannon to defend from Indians) to bring 300 families from America, to the Tejas region of Mexico, because no Mexicans really lived there and the government wanted people settling the land.

Then the 300 families started getting to big (siblings and cousins and grandparents, etc all coming) and Mexico asked for the cannon back. That is when the first ever "Texas State Flag" was made.

Then this led to a war, which led to the famous "Battle of the Alamo", which gave Texans the spirit of force they needed to win the war in a 15 minute battle that sent the Mexican army over the Rio Grande.

I think Texas is the spirit of rebellion that this nation needs, so I am going to go to the old territories from the Republic of Texas (New Mexico, Colorado, etc) and start making my own "Texas Silver" to buy things on Craigslist (Like how Certain Kingdoms, and the Nazis had their own gold prints) First it will just look like this with maybe a few PERSONALLY hammered in stamps:

Then eventually I hope to be able to buy something more intricate, and do something (not at all exactly) like this, but something way cooler:

Would anyone else be interested? I found a website that sells silver by weight for Bitcoins.
This will definitely be a few months before it starts, but I DEFINITELY plan on doing it, even if just to have a small store of silver for an economic collapse.

If everyone is thinking outside the box, there is a new box.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2013, 06:05:57 PM

Any Texans on this website?

greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 06:10:10 PM

I think there's a Trendon Shavers or something from Texas here? You might wanna look for him. I hear he's in sore need of easily concealable ways to store his funds.
FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2013, 09:17:44 PM

Does anyone know where to get bars or loose silver for bitcoins?

b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 01:05:48 PM

Thank you for the useful information regarding the history of Texas.
FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2013, 02:02:08 PM

No problem, sometime in the next few months I will be writing an extensive history of Texas, as well as multiple legal guides for the modern day in Texas.

surebet

Activity: 495
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 03:17:20 PM

No problem, sometime in the next few months I will be writing an extensive history of Texas, as well as multiple legal guides for the modern day in Texas.

Legal... guides?
FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2013, 03:38:05 PM

Legal... guides?

1 Guide Explaining how our laws were shaped, and what they were meant for.
1 Guide Explaining the Criminal Statutes and Regulations, so people know what to say when the police are doing something wrong.
1 Guide Explaining traffic law, so you know what to do when you get stopped, and you know what the police take for granted (meaning they'll fuck you so they can make money, just because you aren't educated about the law)
1 Guide about court procedure and some celebrated cases.

And maybe one to put it all together, so when you see a cop in Texas, you can just hold it up as he walks up, and he'll know not to fuck around.

Ex: The police broke into my house with no warrant, they asked my friend "Are you a lawyer" he said "No" they put cuffs on him.
Now, when the cops ask someone "Are you a lawyer?" You just have to make sure you know the law like one Smiley

ProfMac
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 03:43:47 PM

I am.  My family has been in Texas since 1874.
I can't really encourage you to go down this path.

I try to be respectful and informed.
FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2013, 03:44:35 PM

I am.  My family has been in Texas since 1874.

Making silver that prides Texas? Why?

FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2013, 03:56:53 PM

I'm basically the opposite of a racist, so if that is the issue, then it's not an issue. I'm not making Aryan gold.

And it will make my taxes so much easier if most of my money is in silver, and once I find a few people to sell me cheap cars and shit for silver (ex: There's a Kilo of silver, thanks for the 78 Deville), people will start hearing about it and want to get paid in silver themselves.

ProfMac
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 04:08:23 PM

In particular, the "legal guides" and the whole retro-history point of view.  If you do know your Texas history, you may remember that some tax evaders formed a "Republic of Texas" and formed a compound in the Davis Mountains about 15-20 years ago.  The got into an armed conflict with the (State of) Texas Rangers.  It was an interesting news item in the Austin American Statesman that the "Republic of Texas" surrendered to the "State of Texas."

It would probably be more helpful to you to ask yourself privately why the police were at your door.  In particular, if you are doing anything illegal or obnoxious, you might want to keep a much lower profile.  In part, that means to avoid posting the angry or anti-establishment postings.

One of the odd little secrets is, most of the people who read the law and pay attention eventually do the same sort of things.  They know so much law that they can pass a test on it.  They are allowed to call themselves "lawyers."  They recommend to everyone else to "follow the law."

The overall tone in your post is how to challenge the police, or the establishment.  You simply can't get anywhere that way.  You can't drive 100 miles an hour down I-35 and claim freedom.  You have to conform enough to keep other people safe and not grumpy.  

So, sure, make your Texas shaped trinkets.  Go ahead and even put a piece of petrified wood in the middle.  Stamp a pecan, a mockingbird, and a bluebonnet on it.  Put a star marking Goliad, Washington-on-the-Brazos, the Alamo, and San Jacinto on it.  It will sell.  If your craftsmanship is really good, I would even buy one.

You could put the Branch Davidians on it.  Personally, I believe they were unlawfully killed.  Many people believe that.  I have spoken to Riordan and some of the survivors at the screening down at Dobie, and I think my opinion is pretty fact based.  However, it won't buy me groceries.  Your coin with the Davidian property location won't sell enough to recover your costs.

So, again, I can't really encourage you to go down that path.

I try to be respectful and informed.
FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2013, 04:19:14 PM

In particular, the "legal guides" and the whole retro-history point of view.  If you do know your Texas history, you may remember that some tax evaders formed a "Republic of Texas" and formed a compound in the Davis Mountains about 15-20 years ago.  The got into an armed conflict with the (State of) Texas Rangers.  It was an interesting news item in the Austin American Statesman that the "Republic of Texas" surrendered to the "State of Texas."

It would probably be more helpful to you to ask yourself privately why the police were at your door.  In particular, if you are doing anything illegal or obnoxious, you might want to keep a much lower profile.  In part, that means to avoid posting the angry or anti-establishment postings.

One of the odd little secrets is, most of the people who read the law and pay attention eventually do the same sort of things.  They know so much law that they can pass a test on it.  They are allowed to call themselves "lawyers."  They recommend to everyone else to "follow the law."

The overall tone in your post is how to challenge the police, or the establishment.  You simply can't get anywhere that way.  You can't drive 100 miles an hour down I-35 and claim freedom.  You have to conform enough to keep other people safe and not grumpy.  

So, sure, make your Texas shaped trinkets.  Go ahead and even put a piece of petrified wood in the middle.  Stamp a pecan, a mockingbird, and a bluebonnet on it.  Put a star marking Goliad, Washington-on-the-Brazos, the Alamo, and San Jacinto on it.  It will sell.  If your craftsmanship is really good, I would even buy one.

You could put the Branch Davidians on it.  Personally, I believe they were unlawfully killed.  Many people believe that.  I have spoken to Riordan and some of the survivors at the screening down at Dobie, and I think my opinion is pretty fact based.  However, it won't buy me groceries.  Your coin with the Davidian property location won't sell enough to recover your costs.

So, again, I can't really encourage you to go down that path.

Retro History point of view?!?!?! That is Texas history, I'm sorry if you don't like it, but I'm proud of it. I am not suggesting that anyone evade taxes or anything of the sort, I simply said that I was going to educate the people so they can't get tossed around by the police state that undeniably exists today.

I was not doing anything illegal (and definitely not obnoxious, as I was dead asleep when they came), which is something that will be proven when I write my books.

I am doing nothing different than a lawyer (and even less than, as my books will not be advice, but personal research), I am not suggesting that anyone break the law in any way.

I never suggested anyone challenge the police or establishment, and you are at this point either on meth, or trolling. You are taking my words WAY out of context, and are starting a completely new conversation with your own imagination.

greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 04:22:33 PM

FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2013, 04:28:17 PM

Also, I am thinking of putting something like a Gram of silver in my history books, just with something cool on it so that people can have a cool little silver image. Like an old Carthage or Macedonian coin or something in miniature.

surebet

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 02:39:43 AM

So will this legal advice be a compendium of crack pot ideas you found on the internet, or will someone with actual law experience and hopefully a law degree get involved?

Who am I kidding, like all your other projects this will just fade away next time you see something shiny.
viboracecata
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

Varanida : Fair & Transparent Digital Ecosystem

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 02:57:48 AM

There are some services in this community to buy silver coins with bitcoins.

iBuilding A Better Interneti
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

█b
▐█=
║█
██                                         ¡▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄┌
██M                                  ╒▄▄▄▄█▀    ▂▂ ╙▀▀▆▄
██▌                                ╓, ,██╨      ▀▀▀    ╜▀█▌
███                                ▀▀██╙     ▄▄▄▄▄      ╓█L
█ █▌                            ▄▄▄▄█▀          └▀▀▀▀█Φ█▀"
█▌ █▄                            ██▀           ▄█▀
▐▌  ▀▌                       ▀▄██▀            ▄▀
▐█     ▂▂▂                ▄  ▄█▀           ▄▄▀
 █▌  ╙▀▀▀▀▀█▄         ▄   ███▀     ▁▂▃▄▄▄█▀▀
  █▄        █▌    █▄  ██▄█▀        ▔▔╙▀▐█
   █▄       █▌ ▀▀████▀▀▀               ▐▌
    ▀█     █▀                          ▐▌
     ╙█▄  ▄▌                        ╓█ ▐█
       └▀██  ╓▄▄µ╓▄▄µ            ,▄█▀┘  █▌    ▄▄ ╓▄▄µ
         ██▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄       ╓▄▄█▀▀      ▀█▄█▀▀▀██▄╙▀█▄▄
          ▀╙    ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀╙           `      "▀▀  └╙
You Can See Me Now, Hi :}
VARANIDA

▄██   ▄███▄
              ▄███████  ██
              ██    ▀████▀
             ██
  ▄▄  ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▄▄
▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
▀███████    █████    ███████▀
  ▀█████    █████    █████▀
   ███████████████████████
    █████▄  ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄█████
     ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
|Hello Again
GWhitePaperG
GAnn ThreadG
FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2013, 05:05:13 AM

So will this legal advice be a compendium of crack pot ideas you found on the internet, or will someone with actual law experience and hopefully a law degree get involved?

Who am I kidding, like all your other projects this will just fade away next time you see something shiny.

I'm getting textbooks to do my own research.

surebet

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 07:35:59 AM

http://www.statutes.legis.state.tx.us/

My point was what makes you qualified to understand and interpret law? It's not usually layman friendly, and you seem to be on a mission to find loopholes to sell to people, which can only end hilariously.
surebet

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 07:42:46 AM

And it will make my taxes so much easier if most of my money is in silver, and once I find a few people to sell me cheap cars and shit for silver (ex: There's a Kilo of silver, thanks for the 78 Deville), people will start hearing about it and want to get paid in silver themselves.

Well you still need to declare gains from bartering; in this case a kilo of silver is worth around 700$, so yeah.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: