Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:55:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: More traders.... Good or not?  (Read 1752 times)
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:51:38 AM

It depends, because if the situation is like more big traders will come in crypto so they can now manipulate it and when they are in a same mindset to pump or dump it may dump $1000-$5000 in just one candle.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Agetan

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:04:30 AM

more traders means more demand on the market, and obviously, more and more demand for coin, the prices will increase. this means the movement of money and transactions in the cryptocurrency market goes well and well. but still these new traders must understand cryptocurrency very well, why i can said like that, because at a certain moment these new trader doing a panic sell when theres some issue in the cryptocurrency news. this thing is really bad for the stability of price in the market.

I am prefer more trader involve because as we know we can increase demand like you said above and also increase market cap.
This is also the reason on why we need to support how to make more country accept bitcoin and also crypto in general.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:09:25 AM

It depends, because if the situation is like more big traders will come in crypto so they can now manipulate it and when they are in a same mindset to pump or dump it may dump $1000-$5000 in just one candle.

I prefer more traders so that we do have more liquidity in the market and for the day traders it is the good thing as more volume means more price fluctuations and it will enable people to do more smaller price movements of trades and earn daily. Also larger participants is always desirable to make it to the next level.

boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:28:35 AM

I think overall it will lead to an improvement in the stability and value of the crypto economy as trading crypto becomes increasingly widespread and accepted as an occupation. The more money transacted in crypto, the greater its appeal is overall, and although these transactions will just be arbitrage and trading, it still improves the daily volume and so makes crypto more recognised as a source of capital for merchants.
mung_nasib

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:06:20 PM

With many traders I think it's very good because we get a challenge that is heavy enough to seek mutual income think cold without dropping each other.In addition,the focus also needs to have each trader to avoid the loss.

MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:55:18 PM

I’ve been wanting and taking my time to enter the trade game. But before I do, just wanting to know the prod and cons of having a lot of new traders coming in.

Trading is much more safer and easy to learn. I’ve been preparing myself for months now and wanted to start my journey here in bitcointalk. But like me? New Traders are comming in fast. Will it be a good sign to our world of crypocurrency? Or will it affect the competition inside?
It is better to have more traders in cryptocurrency because they can contribute to increase the volume of bitcoins and altcoins in exchanges. They can also be the source of dumping and pumping the price of altcoins when they are going to trade.
More traders are the need of the day, in fact it is important for the betterment of crypto market to have more traders, they can give good support to the market, and can even prevent the investors from panic selling, so as soon as the number of traders will continue increasing, the crypto market will continue increase and become more stable. I think it will be more good for the crytpo market if the investors will increase more and more.
asdnguyenthanhtin

Activity: 100
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:17:45 PM

At this point it is really good. If you are a real trader and experienced. You will earn pretty much
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:26:53 PM

More traders means more money coming in. It is good for the crypto currency environment. More traders may help prices to stabilize.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:38:36 PM

I’ve been wanting and taking my time to enter the trade game. But before I do, just wanting to know the prod and cons of having a lot of new traders coming in.

Trading is much more safer and easy to learn. I’ve been preparing myself for months now and wanted to start my journey here in bitcointalk. But like me? New Traders are comming in fast. Will it be a good sign to our world of crypocurrency? Or will it affect the competition inside?
There are lots of new traders joining the big market every minute, every day, every week just like you’re doing now, and it’s a good thing we keep having more people who choose to try out the trade market everyday. But one thing you should know is that Trading is not meant for everyone. Same as there are people joining everyday, there are also people who are quitting everyday once they discover that trading is not meant for them. Those that believes that it is meant for them decides to stay.

Trading is not an easy job and you will have to undergo several training to be perfect, and being perfect doesn’t mean that you will be kind of immune to loss, it will just make you perfect and you will making profit more than loss.
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 04:09:24 PM

It is better to have more traders in cryptocurrency because they can contribute to increase the volume of bitcoins and altcoins in exchanges. They can also be the source of dumping and pumping the price of altcoins when they are going to trade.

If they are going to be source for the dumping and pumping then how could we say that they are making the better contribution here? I mean imagine if all the exchangers are filled up with such type of traders then I am pretty sure that we will end up loosing the assets that we are holding or at least the prices will get down very quickly. So its kind of confusing whether we want them or not. But I also support one thing that we need lot of "investors" and there is difference in both of them. In the long term investors would be the one holding his money into the bitcoin thus making it worth something and actually helping the crypto community to grow faster.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:36:00 PM

If they are going to be source for the dumping and pumping then how could we say that they are making the better contribution here? I mean imagine if all the exchangers are filled up with such type of traders then I am pretty sure that we will end up loosing the assets that we are holding or at least the prices will get down very quickly. So its kind of confusing whether we want them or not. But I also support one thing that we need lot of "investors" and there is difference in both of them. In the long term investors would be the one holding his money into the bitcoin thus making it worth something and actually helping the crypto community to grow faster.
The more traders for me the more potential income you could have it is just a matter what strategy you will take place on it, and how much you are willing to invest or to take risk, so for me the more demand the higher and potential income we will have we just need to watch over the price.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1333

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:45:25 PM

I think overall it will lead to an improvement in the stability and value of the crypto economy as trading crypto becomes increasingly widespread and accepted as an occupation. The more money transacted in crypto, the greater its appeal is overall, and although these transactions will just be arbitrage and trading, it still improves the daily volume and so makes crypto more recognised as a source of capital for merchants.
I really do not think that more traders are going to lead to an improvement in the stability in the price of cryptocurrencies and the reason for that is that traders are going to try to enter and get out of the market at the best possible time instead of using their bitcoin in their everyday lives, so if anything more traders in the market is going to mean an even greater volatility.
fleecedamp

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:29:54 AM

The more people in btcs the more it will be out of the so called 'special' tag and advance for common currency Smiley
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:49:48 AM

I think it is good to have more traders when the market is down. This situation actually neutralizes the market in that it divides the losses to all traders. Hence, each trader does not lose much. It is like a "share and share alike" scenario whereby the losses are cut brought about by the cumulative efforts of each and everyone as a team. Nevertheless, each is principally responsible for the trade one is in. We cannot attribute the fault to others since it is us who are in complete control of our trades. So, I would say the more traders the better especially when the market is on a decline.
TheMountaincrypto

Activity: 88
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:45:41 AM

I think more trader will come the better because more demand for bitcoin that may help to increase its price.

https://flogmall.com/
⚫ INTERNATIONAL E-COMMERCE SITE ⚫   
⚫ FOR USERS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD ⚫

xitrum

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:29:57 AM

I think the less trader the market is, the more stable you can see that the market in recent days is increasing trader that will make the phenomenon of FOMO and FUD happen more and more and affect very big to market. I believe that with the current volatility it is very difficult for the market to recover when it is in crisis.

tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:34:21 AM

The more traders for me the more potential income you could have it is just a matter what strategy you will take place on it, and how much you are willing to invest or to take risk, so for me the more demand the higher and potential income we will have we just need to watch over the price.
Yeah! We should not fear more investors or you can say traders because we are in need of support for the market as much as we can have. The higher number of investors means that more people are supporting virtual currencies and this will build up pressure on the ruling authorities to declare them legal for general use. We should guide and help new traders in order to let market grow strong.
yesss

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:28:23 PM

I think the more trader the market is, the more complex and unpredictable it will be. You can see that after the success of 2017 the market is receiving a lot of new trader and lack of experience. These are the people who will probably dominate the market by crowd mentality. They will be FOMO and FUD very much because they lack a lot of experience in this market. This will cause the market to crash.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:22:00 AM

I think the more trader the market is, the more complex and unpredictable it will be. You can see that after the success of 2017 the market is receiving a lot of new trader and lack of experience. These are the people who will probably dominate the market by crowd mentality. They will be FOMO and FUD very much because they lack a lot of experience in this market. This will cause the market to crash.
That's alright because that way people will mature.
No restriction in entering the crypto because what we are investing is the technology that we think would do big in the future.
So, if we will not understand the risk, it's like we are wasting our money because we are expecting easy money that no guarantee would come.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Blockvisory

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 09:25:44 AM

The more traders the better. It will help stabilize the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: