Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:38:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earn Gold, Euro and soon Bitcoin just playing.  (Read 8444 times)
DanteFortal2 (OP)

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 12:35:17 AM
Last edit: September 12, 2013, 11:03:40 PM by DanteFortal2

Build an amazing town and win REAL CASH
GoldenTowns is a free online game that can be played straight from a browser like Internet Explorer.
The game is a town construction, political and military simulator in wich virtual gold can be exchanged for real cash or for real 24k gold.[/b]

Register Here:

GoldenTowns is a simulator, economic, political and military, that virtual gold can be exchanged for real money or for real gold. The game is based on a paper published by Mr. Vlad Cristian (CEO ANNO1777 Labs) in 2011, which describes a deflationary economic system in which the amount of virtual currency is fixed and covered 100% real gold. In
GoldenTowns there is a limited amount of virtual gold (100,000
GoldenTowns Coins or GTC) is distributed gradually in a steady pace by players. The entire amount is covered by a growing amount of real gold in bullion 24k.

Energy
[/B]Each activity such as starting a production process or a road 1 point of energy consumption and generates 1 point of experience. Power is restored in the pace of 1 point / hour, regardless of level. If you run out of energy, you can not play and have to wait for her recovery. You can always buy energy instead, paying gold. Energy level is displayed on the bottom right in the city (fig. 2.3). To buy power, press the power icon. You have 5 packages between 25 and 100% .

Experience and Level
As mentioned, any activity energy consumption and offer experience. For every 100 experience points, level up. When switching to a higher level, the government offers bonuses and automatically receive 10 points of energy.
Level and experience are displayed on the map in the bottom left town. Experience can not be bought.

Left to right: Balance the gold (1) Level (2) The Happiness (3) Accommodation capacity (4) Storage capacity (5), energy (6).

Register Here:

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
◣Whitepaper ◣ANN ThreadTelegram
◣ Facebook   ◣ Reddit   ◣ Twitter
Medium

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
OleOle

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Are you like these guys?

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 01:16:52 PM

How about providing a proper URL so that people know where they are going to when they click? It's not good enough just to write "Click here to register" and expect people to do it.

Some idea of the Euro, BTC and physical gold earnings possible over what time frame is what I'd like to see, especially as your thread title implies earning potential.

Please provide more information.

Thanks.

MoneyGod

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 01:50:07 PM

where is link and how peoples can register and do this or just you are working on this and want some advertising for this

DanteFortal2 (OP)

Activity: 302

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 11:04:02 PM

Done, sorry about that.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
◣Whitepaper ◣ANN ThreadTelegram
◣ Facebook   ◣ Reddit   ◣ Twitter
Medium

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
faiza1990

Activity: 420

★☆★777Coin★☆★

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 06:48:06 AM

Done, sorry about that.

its games for Gold and Euro or what about mean its just real or something fishy

MoneyGod

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 06:49:30 AM

thanks for quick link and reply

faiza1990

★☆★777Coin★☆★

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 10:32:23 AM

I try this link few time but not working is there any problem

OleOle

Are you like these guys?

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 11:15:54 AM

Thanks to the OP for posting the proper URL of the site, that's very helpful.

I wonder if you managed to find out any information on the earning potential of the game? For some reason I am under the possible illusion that people can earn gold bullion or coins with this game? I can't see a FAQ on the site? Maybe I have to sign up first...?

Thanks again Smiley

TheWaler

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 11:25:15 AM

OleOle, from what I understand you can collect gold coin in-game which are backed by real gold. There are a total of 100,000 in-game gold bars that are currently backed by 95.1440 grams of real gold. As the game makes money via micro-payment that are made to gain in-game advantage, the amount of real gold increases.
Ta-dah!
OleOle

Are you like these guys?

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 12:19:42 PM

OleOle, from what I understand you can collect gold coin in-game which are backed by real gold. There are a total of 100,000 in-game gold bars that are currently backed by 95.1440 grams of real gold. As the game makes money via micro-payment that are made to gain in-game advantage, the amount of real gold increases.
Ta-dah!

Thanks for that, TheWaler, I appreciate your take on it. That's the way I saw things, basically as "the game makes money via micro-payment" it's not a potential earning mechanism at all, rather as you say, it wants players to pay "to gain in-game advantage". That's not what I call an earning mechanism. In general terms an investment is something that gives you money, a liability is something that takes money from you. It might work for some people, but it's not what I'm looking for. Did you click on the Terms of Service link when you went to the sign-up screen? Basically, there's no link, so apparently, no Terms of Service at all.

As they say in the classics, "Wtf???"

Thanks for your comments, very much appreciated. I wanted to see if I was missing anything, but apparently not. Back of an envelope numbers, 91 grams is about three ounces of gold, let's be generous and say gold is USD$1500 an ounce, so USD$4500 divided by the 100,000 game bars is 4.5 cents per game gold bar. Probably not an earning mechanism unless the price per game bar rises a couple of hundred percent.

But hey, why should I be cynical, maybe I should just give it a try and see if it's fun? Wink

globalvillage

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 09:56:05 PM

There is all the info now about the earning potential of this game, BTW, you can cash out your gold in BTC now too.

When you are logged in, click on Gold, then Gold Owners and look up Sirdiman and other gold owners profiles.  Click on Marketplace, see how members are selling their gold daily.   The top player there started only 2 months ago and he sold in last 30 days 1 700 virtual gold coins for 6 800 Euros. Is this enough of 'earning mechanism' or not,  not even a potential mechanism, an actual one.

I have started playing the game exactly 2 weeks ego, this is where I am today:

I already have 2 Golden mines with current output of 0.70 gold daily.

In addition, I earn gold by selling raw products on the game market and collecting taxes from my citizens.

At the moment of this writing there is 236 players online, 316 signups today, 3264 actives today, 8523 total accounts

If you register from my link, I will help you out with your game strategy, I am student of one of the best players :-)

globalvillage

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 10:04:34 PM

and guys, I never ever played any online strategy game before, (on my computer I only played chess and spider solitaire), so yep, even people who do not have a clue about playing can learn and earn, oh and those without too much free time can play too, you start the production and log off, log in back in 12 h or so.  At the very beginning, you should log in more often though

akumaburn

Activity: 281

The Gold Standard of Digital Currency.

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 02:46:00 AM

Do you accept GoldCoin (http://gldcoin.com) ?
johncarpe64

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 01:57:21 PM

Build an amazing town and win REAL CASH
GoldenTowns is a free online game that can be played straight from a browser like Internet Explorer.
The game is a town construction, political and military simulator in wich virtual gold can be exchanged for real cash or for real 24k gold.[/b]

Register Here:

GoldenTowns is a simulator, economic, political and military, that virtual gold can be exchanged for real money or for real gold. The game is based on a paper published by Mr. Vlad Cristian (CEO ANNO1777 Labs) in 2011, which describes a deflationary economic system in which the amount of virtual currency is fixed and covered 100% real gold. In
GoldenTowns there is a limited amount of virtual gold (100,000
GoldenTowns Coins or GTC) is distributed gradually in a steady pace by players. The entire amount is covered by a growing amount of real gold in bullion 24k.

Energy
[/B]Each activity such as starting a production process or a road 1 point of energy consumption and generates 1 point of experience. Power is restored in the pace of 1 point / hour, regardless of level. If you run out of energy, you can not play and have to wait for her recovery. You can always buy energy instead, paying gold. Energy level is displayed on the bottom right in the city (fig. 2.3). To buy power, press the power icon. You have 5 packages between 25 and 100% .

Experience and Level
As mentioned, any activity energy consumption and offer experience. For every 100 experience points, level up. When switching to a higher level, the government offers bonuses and automatically receive 10 points of energy.
Level and experience are displayed on the map in the bottom left town. Experience can not be bought.

Left to right: Balance the gold (1) Level (2) The Happiness (3) Accommodation capacity (4) Storage capacity (5), energy (6).

Register Here:

Can you please explain more about how you earn..
globalvillage

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 02:36:05 PM

on a game nobody heard off....

Sorry, but you must be joking, or you must be visually impaired...

At the moment of this writing there are 236 players online, 316 signups today, 3264 actives today, 8523 total accounts

Now there are 311 players online, 325 signups today, 3405 actives today, 8594 total accounts.  They are not counting dead accounts.
Are these 8594 accounts is nobody for you  Huh

As to proving my claim, I do not have to do it, you can do it for yourself.

As soon as you register and log into your membership area, you get an immediate access to all current transactions and statistics.  We have there our marketplace, we can observe live trades, we can see all members who trade their goods for virtual gold, they sell for gold raw products, workers, army, their town shares, everything. 

We can click on Gold tab, and in Activity, we see the amounts and usernames of all members who recently mined gold. We can click on any individual names and access all main stats.  We see all of this:
User   xxx
Signup   2 months ago
Last Online   13 minutes ago
Country   Canada
Happiness   99%
Level   50
Gold Sold   280.4181

When we click on Gold Owners, we access the usernames of top gold owners and the total amount of gold held by all players. 
In Gold Trade section, we access the gold sellers / buyers and the last gold transactions.

As you heard previously, in GoldenTowns there is a fixed amount of gold (100.000) that moves from game fund to players and back. The whole amount is backed up by a growing amount of pure 24 carat real gold.

At the moment of this writing, the total amount of gold held by the players is 2881.  They can sell that gold to traders for real money or they can request that the company delivers to them real gold in exchange for virtual gold. They can request the physical gold delivery anytime they want. In 48 hours after they place an order, the company will email them the courier tracking number. They insure all packages. The minimum order is 1g gold bar and yep, I heard that they send gold coins too, but I have not verified that info yet.  What I surely know is that when we are buying gold in the market, we can pay for it in BTC.

globalvillage

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 03:13:19 PM

I do not want to hijack someone's post with their ref link, and to explain more under their ref link, it will be silly of me...  Referrals in GoldenTowns are important, beginning from level 2, they pay us 10% taxes.  We can sell them for virtual gold and then they pay their taxes to the new owners, so yep, it is important from what link you register and if you choose to register from main link, you will still pay taxes, but to the government and you would not have anyone to give you a hand when you get stacked with something...

Just yesterday, they opened internal chat system (due to spamming, only members from level 3 up have access to it) and it's much easier to communicate now with each other. 

How you earn? You build and than defend your town, you produce products: vegetable, wood, clay, stone and iron and you mine gold, you sell your products and your virtual gold for real cash or real gold.  There is a forum where you can ask questions and your first steps in the game are guided by Maria, the game host, so nope, it is not hard at all, everyone can learn and successfully play.  Look, this is the message I just got on Skype, it's from my ref, this is his 3rd day in the game:
I just have my 1st gold mine.
[10:51:38 AM] xxx: (party)

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2013, 01:48:36 PM

I've started playing this. I'll make a small review in a couple of days.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Dealer

Activity: 41

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 03:02:44 PM

I assume that playing this game without really investing yourself isn't worthwhile for earnings?
Dealer

Activity: 41

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 03:45:55 PM

I assume that playing this game without really investing yourself isn't worthwhile for earnings?
If you get an extra hundred or two a month, why not?

Well, that's my question. Are the earnings worth it? I doubt you can earn a hundred or two/month without investing.
BobMarley

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 03:53:01 PM

interesting

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: