Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:06:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What ICO to invest?  (Read 530 times)
jkinit2125 (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 8

NTOK: Tokenize Your Talents

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:34:48 AM

I think all of us here knows that there are a lot of Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs) which are scams and some aren't but their coin or token projects are somehow useless that it might not a potential for a long term hold in the future.
Let us be true to ourselves, alternative coins are made and should be made to become a better bitcoin or to have a better characteristics and purpose just like bitcoin. But today, lot of alternative coins are just going with the flow of the river. After they launch and be listed, some developers dump it and the coin or token will just a more useless one. These are my thoughts.

Please help me. What are you qualitifications of a good to hold long term alternative coin or token? I am a man with patience and waiting is my virtue. Suggest also a good coin to buy that has potential and I will check its whitepaper and other factors. Thank you so mucn. More power everyone! Good day!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Snakerist

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:39:50 AM
Merited by RandyMagnum (4)

CREDITS ICO will start on 15th February. CREDITS is a complitely new blockchain with exciting characteristics: 1 mln transactions per second with high execution speed and very low cost. Check the website credits.com for the whitepaper. And also check their twitter and youtube accounts so it is not a fake project.

FiveReelsTwo

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:40:18 AM

For me I think it is great for someone to look up for gteat ICO on websites such as ICOhotlist. There you can see lots of upcoming, past, active and other status of ICO in the making. Yoy can choose a wide variety of it there. The list and its white paper as well as there websites.

leppyj

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:15:31 AM

do your research,  like checking out those behind the project, how solid the tech is, what real life use case the coin has, total coin supply, read the white paper thoroughly. check out e-chat ICO going on at https://echat.io
nakamote

Activity: 210

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:26:28 AM
Last edit: February 11, 2018, 10:55:54 AM by nakamote

I think all of us here knows that there are a lot of Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs) which are scams and some aren't but their coin or token projects are somehow useless that it might not a potential for a long term hold in the future.
Let us be true to ourselves, alternative coins are made and should be made to become a better bitcoin or to have a better characteristics and purpose just like bitcoin. But today, lot of alternative coins are just going with the flow of the river. After they launch and be listed, some developers dump it and the coin or token will just a more useless one. These are my thoughts.

Please help me. What are you qualitifications of a good to hold long term alternative coin or token? I am a man with patience and waiting is my virtue. Suggest also a good coin to buy that has potential and I will check its whitepaper and other factors. Thank you so mucn. More power everyone! Good day!
Do not rely to other people's suggestions because we have differnt point of views,you should do a lot of research for you to eliminate these trashy projects.You need to consider the founder's developers background or credibility are they capable ?check also the product of the ICO you need to know successful ICOs have good products,the partnership of the project is there big companies who wants to join?the whitepaper and the roadmap should be clear too,these are the basics things you need to check to consider joining these ICOs.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 10:34:15 AM

I suggest 2 ICO that looking good. First one is NTOK, It is a promo token. When you will buy NTOK tokens after ICO you get 10% bonus if you have a NTOK. If you send even one aNTOK to your friends, they will also get the same bonus as you.ICO starting on 1 March 2018 and closing on 31 March.Second is socialmedia, SocialMedia.Market will create a global marketplace for Advertisers and Influencers among every major social network, providing convenient and transparent tools for the interaction of any party involved.There are many good ICO's there but we have to study research well and deep about the project.

FutureICOs

Activity: 449
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:36:51 AM

I believe we need to invest into ICO that got the logical reason for it instead of copying others model and just turning up. Right now, I am very HIGH on Coins4Favors, as it is VERY cool.

They are a blockchain enabled platform, which powers an ecosystem for small favors all over the globe. It really makes people feel at home no matter where they are and opportunities for others to earn by doing mini-favors!

I am seriously high on this and will certainly want to get into it once the sale starts from 1st of March.
Swinging Phallus

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:38:21 AM

I barely ever touch ICOs anymore. There are far too many ICOs at the moment, and at least 90% of them will be a fading blip in the long run for crypto.
The Crypto Peasant

Activity: 258
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:48:11 AM

I would personally suggest having a look at Hoardinvest.com ,  Join the telegram from the website to ask the team any questions
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 10:49:58 AM

To date, many interesting ICO companies are being held. And at the same time there is a lot of junk that will not bring you a penny.
We must also be able to choose them)))

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
mangkanor

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:58:33 AM

Do not rely to other people's suggestions because we have differnt point of views,you should do a lot of research for you to eliminate these trashy projects.You need to consider the founder's developers background or credibility are they capable ?check also the product of the ICO you need to know successful ICOs have good products,the partnership of the project is there big companies who wants to join?the whitepaper and the roadmap should be clear too,these are the basics things you need to check to consider joining these ICOs.
I agreed ICO investments needs a lot of time of researching so you will be able to know if an ICO is a worthy investment,msot of the people doesnt do researching before inveting with these ICOs and only asking other people which is which that is why msot of these invetors are failing to have a successful ICO investment.Researching is the best weapon to eliminate these scammy ICOs in the market,without it we will always have doubts to our investments.

Dluretic

Activity: 224

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:09:19 AM

Investing in ICO is still a good way to make a profit, because in a bull market, ICO's returns are phenomenal.
But you need to carefully observe the ICO white papers and technical route of the project, you can pay attention to the bitcoinsuisse site, the site most of the ICO project are some excellent projects, especially cardstack. Roll Eyes

Jafri101

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:13:50 AM

There are many well known ICOs but to be honest investing these days is quite unwilling.. If incase you want to invest then Cibus is a good ICO to invest and Credits ICO. They are good.
auliahr

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:14:46 AM

You are right, sometimes I think that it's so easy they fool others, they make ico, take money from investors and leave the project just like that.
But we also can not lie that many good projects, in the future we should be smarter to research and always discuss to get the best ico.
HALLASTERA

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:16:29 AM

ICO Cardsstack for me it's worth invesment because their team have big expierence in development and simple model for earnings.
bratbu

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:37:04 AM

If you dont really want to spent a lot of time doing researching to check the ICO's background you wont achieve success in any investments you made.Investments needs a lot of time so you can find the pros and coins in each projects so you will be able to know when that ICO is a worthy or worthless investment.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
TelegramFacebookwww.casperproject.ioGithubTwitterANN
isamuaamc

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

Experienced English to Japanese Translator

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 01:34:08 PM

Release of prototype running before or during main sale is a significantly positive signal to invest, such as Blocklancer. It shows those devs have solid skills and are on the right track.
Md.salauddin

Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:41:34 PM

Just do your research,  like checking out those behind the project, how solid the tech is, what real life use case the coin has, total coin supply, read the white paper thoroughly. my personal opinion NaPoleonX is one of the best ico in 2018 you can fell free join with NaPoleonX .
Julunguul

Activity: 473
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 01:58:14 PM

its better to search by your category you like on some ico review site, in there you can found some worthy ICO to be invest on.
now im looking forward for BuzzShow ICO, as you can see in my signature now, you can find more information in there
Shirin16

Activity: 254

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:32:22 PM

hi friends, i know and understand what you mean by ICO at the moment. it is very much a scam and only develop the project is not long term.
but try to see the project as per my signature.
the cibus project is the first in terms of food and attaches great importance to buyers and sellers.
know more at www.cibus.world

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: