Bitcoin Forum
January 16, 2019, 01:00:56 AM *
News: The copper membership price will increase by about 300% around Friday.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where you see a Crash, I see a Fire Sale!  (Read 373 times)
bhabygrim

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:56:13 AM

Yep people are getting scared because of the crash and they are selling their coins too,
But when other people look at it they are seeing an opportunity to get some at a low value,
They are selling their coins for a cheap price and they are losing some profit that they could have if they choose to keep their coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. EWallets such as Coinbase are like banks -- a central organization has complete control over your money. You shouldn't put much money in EWallets.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wantjokull

Activity: 686
Merit: 272

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 06:57:57 AM

being optimistic indeed very good because it can avoid you from panic when all of crypto market turn off to red and people should be see OP opinion that the market will not always red and when it's red you can buy as much as you can and don't have to wait until market green again because mostly all of use regretting our decission why didn't buy early

Usually thats how the newbie thinks about the market and we cant do anything about it. IF they dont understand the system and if they are not seeing the opportunity then its their own fault and nobody. We could aware them, and I have tried to aware my friend but they are so butt hurt that they wouldn't trust a thing about the bitcoin dominance over the other crypto currencies.

I always told them its just about the time when other currencies and bitcoin will take the giant leaps that you may experience only 1 or 2 times in the whole year. So yeah go grab this sale guys, this is the right time and with the bitcoin reaching almost 7K soon is like black friday sale!! Tongue
Fretcy

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:07:21 AM

That is true when the price of bitcoins plummet people normally get panic and they start to sell their crypto coins as they are not sure how far it is going to plunge in the crypto market. One should always keep in mind that in all the financial markets there will always be a positive and a negative trend in the market  so before investing in any commodity it is better to study the market which helps to survive in the financial markets as they will be having idea on where to  invest and how to sustain in the financial market. Many people who are new into the crypto world has invested on credit basis when the price crossed $ 15000 and sold  them the when the price start to plunge which brought  a huge loss to them, there is still potential for the bitcoins to increase its price to $ 30000 USD soon.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
m0gliE
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1090

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:17:09 PM

Hi,

As long as you are aware and ready to wait... Well, I guess this can be a good strategy.

I also think that low prices are a good buying opportunity but it may no be so easy..

Bugsbey

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:23:08 PM

Glad there are still so, I would say realistic people. Certainly it is now the right time to buy as much BTC as you can, in such situations people just need to rely on professionals' opinions, like Winklevoss, for instance. Not sure if they have a deep knowledge about BTC and how it works, but I doubt that they would invest millions in something not worthy, even if they're not professionals themselves, they definitely hired one of the best consultors. Unfortunately, lots of people think that they should know better.
I agree. Of course if you are new to this business you must research and seek advice from Hero or legendary members or any members here who are more knowledgeable. As what I have known, it is best to buy coins as its low price and since it is volatile you just keep track of its price and trade it when it is at its highest peak or when you think you can achieve the profit you want.
TravelMug

Activity: 714
Merit: 256

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:38:44 PM

Hi,

As long as you are aware and ready to wait... Well, I guess this can be a good strategy.

I also think that low prices are a good buying opportunity but it may no be so easy..

The situation has been presented to ourself multiple times already so I don't know why it may not be that easy. If you have the funds today then why not? Purchase today and have patience and wait tell everything is back to normal. When I say normal, investors are back and they are not that reluctant to shell out more money into the market. Yeah, good strategy specially if you are going for a long term hold.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bitcointalk.org is not available or authorized for sale. Do not believe any fake listings.
Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.