Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:02:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Kalium - BANANO's slick mobile app now also on iOS - Join the release party!  (Read 107 times)
bantano (OP)

Activity: 515
Merit: 21

banano.cc - Don't Let Your Memes be Dreams!

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2019, 07:17:18 PM

Hi guys,
as mentioned before here, I am quite new to Bitcointalk and BANANO is not yet represented here at all basically. This will change soon, however BANANO definitely is still worth a look. now already. If I now say it's a hidden gem you wouldn't believe me anyway.

So let me just link you to this article at medium giving you a quick intro into BANANO and information about today's release party for Kalium, our slick mobile wallet, and I promise it will get your attention within a few minutes:
https://medium.com/banano/meet-kalium-bananos-mobile-wallet-now-also-on-ios-ceed4a0ef7c3

Post below if you found this boring, I would be surprised. It's truly a hidden gem and you'll be excited at the end, trust me :p

If you invest another few minutes and install the app you'll also get some free BANANO easily right away, instructions in the article.

Questions or comments below and I'll be happy to answer.

See you around,
Cheers,
bantano

Cheers,
bantano
BANANO (banano.cc) Lead Community Developer
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: