Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:30:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think storm will see 1$ ??  (Read 230 times)
alisaadat60 (OP)

Activity: 87
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:07:42 PM

I bought some storm (an ERC20 token) in ico
some days ago before btc dumping , storm price was 22 cents, but now it is 4 to 5 cents.
Do you think it may reach 1$ until march or april?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RandyMagnum

Activity: 662
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:16:11 PM

never heard about this token, can you give a little more information about it like coinmarketcap link or website.
alisaadat60 (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:19:04 PM
Merited by RandyMagnum (1)

never heard about this token, can you give a little more information about it like coinmarketcap link or website.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/storm/
alisaadat60 (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:20:16 PM

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/storm/

https://stormtoken.com/
Gandalphlegrand

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:22:16 PM

It might, the project seem interesting but other coins offer these kind of services so idk if it will get noticed. But for now i woudn't recommend investing in it, it's on the pump
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:23:28 PM

some days ago before btc dumping , storm price was 22 cents, but now it is 4 to 5 cents.

It's a good coin and I think it depends on the market. As it probably will keep the growing tendency, Storm will be benefited as well. I think it's a good investment, anyway. Once it gets listed on Bittrex, the price should go up by a lot

here is the link to coinmarketcap: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/storm/#markets
alisaadat60 (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:30:59 PM

It,s price in ico was only 1 cent and in it's best days was 22 cents
from 300sat to 1600sat
but in this dumped market it's impossible to predict
I hope in altcoin time it pump
richardjam

Activity: 269
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:32:53 PM

I'm a Storm holder too . I've bought some Storm Token from ICO . With me , I completely believe in Storm project and dev team
Storm has real products and useful for people . They're a Storm app which anyone can work to make some money ( freelancer , similar as MTurk , Clixsense , Neobux )  -> it's too potential project
Storm is listed on Korean exchanges , hopefully Storm will be more popular
Especially , Storm's counselor is CEO of Bittrex . So we hope that Storm will be listed on Bittrex soon  - More exchanges - More successfully

Personally , I'll hold Storm Token and it will be reach 1$ soon . HOLD & HOLD

onyebuchi81

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:33:15 PM

I got some from bounty here on bttalk. About 2000  tokens. I really like the project. It rose steadily during the January climb but dump woefully like other coins. If it can reach a dollar by the year's ending then that will be an achievement in it self but I don't think it can hit $1 by june or july
richardjam

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:34:06 PM

It,s price in ico was only 1 cent and in it's best days was 22 cents
from 300sat to 1600sat
but in this dumped market it's impossible to predict
I hope in altcoin time it pump
Sure . All altcoins will be pump soon . The highest price was already 0.24$
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:38:12 PM

I believe it will be $1 but I don't think it will be on march or april. Hence, we cannot predict when it happens so hodl is only the best way for sure. Right now, I have 9K tokens and patiently waiting for it to pump.
alisaadat60 (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:38:51 PM

I'm a Storm holder too . I've bought some Storm Token from ICO . With me , I completely believe in Storm project and dev team
Storm has real products and useful for people . They're a Storm app which anyone can work to make some money ( freelancer , similar as MTurk , Clixsense , Neobux )  -> it's too potential project
Especially , Storm's counselor is CEO of Bittrex . So we hope that Storm will be listed on Bittrex soon  - More exchanges - More successfully

Yes
I know and it's a potent coin I think
My plan is to hold it until at least 1$ too
but I didn't know the counselor of it.
This make me more hopeful
tnx😊
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:43:41 PM

if you believe that coin will reach $1 so hold it for long, there is a chance it will pump up the price just like other altcoins maybe the whales will pump up that coin, who knows? some whales want to pump up a low price coin.

richardjam

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:46:09 PM

I got some from bounty here on bttalk. About 2000  tokens. I really like the project. It rose steadily during the January climb but dump woefully like other coins. If it can reach a dollar by the year's ending then that will be an achievement in it self but I don't think it can hit $1 by june or july
I think that it will reach 1$ by the year's ending

I believe it will be $1 but I don't think it will be on march or april. Hence, we cannot predict when it happens so hodl is only the best way for sure. Right now, I have 9K tokens and patiently waiting for it to pump.
yes . we can't predict the price , but if BTC keep increasing - then 1$ isn't difficult
richardjam

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:48:51 PM

Yes
I know and it's a potent coin I think
My plan is to hold it until at least 1$ too
but I didn't know the counselor of it.
This make me more hopeful
tnx😊
Storm has professional developers and great counselors - These make us more confidence for the good price
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:50:09 PM

Of course it's possible, but why do you think that it's not? Now is not a good time. Everyone knows this, but as soon as everything starts to recover, I think that it will cost more than $ 1. Another question is when will it all happen?
AbNewton

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:52:34 PM

You know, price doesn't increase for no reason so I want to ask: How did you come to the conclusion that it will increase to 1$ in March or April?
StefanPLU

Activity: 41
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:55:32 PM

If price at ICO was 0.01 and it was at 0.22, I would have at least (if I am a newbie) sold my initial investment to minimise the risk.

If its still at 0.04 or 0.05 that is still not to bad actually, Means it is still at x5.
alisaadat60 (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:00:21 PM

You know, price doesn't increase for no reason so I want to ask: How did you come to the conclusion that it will increase to 1$ in March or April?

because according to last years experiences  we have an altoin time or altcoin season in april and march that may to be continued until august.
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:02:19 PM

For me, its kind of feasible, however this may not be any time soon. Why is because a  coin such as Storm with the kind of idea behind it, can only move steadily. The truth be told we shouldn't just hope for any kind of serious pump that will take the price to $1soonest, It requires a steady approach. Moreover, anything is possible, because I don't hold the power in my self to change market, it has to be done by you all and me. Finally I will recommend holding for now and let us wait a little bit to see what happens in subsequent months ahead of us especially with the market trying to return back to normal.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: