Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:07:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Who thinks what on the current drawdowns?  (Read 135 times)
CryptoMusicProduct (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:21:53 PM

The market is good drawdowns, can it make sense to snap a crypt while these prices or wait a little more for the fall?Advise in general what to do better

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:11:34 AM

The market is good drawdowns, can it make sense to snap a crypt while these prices or wait a little more for the fall?Advise in general what to do better
\
This is where technical analysis would set in which this speculative market we wont able to point on where would be the price ranges for the price to go down but if we do have some basis like using up tools on looking out possible supports of a certain coin then you would really have assumptions to make a buy order on that one.Not might be precise anytime but would be always a good tool in your trading. Price swings are unpredictable but as long you can ride on the waves and make profits then youre good.

Sermihal

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:31:18 AM

You can wait a little bit, I was very sorry when I saw bitcoin cash for $ 600 and now it costs $ 1,700. I think the market will slowly grow up. Look at some altcoins you can buy now and some wait
mkumar76

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:00:27 AM

You can wait a little bit, I was very sorry when I saw bitcoin cash for $ 600 and now it costs $ 1,700. I think the market will slowly grow up. Look at some altcoins you can buy now and some wait

best gainer of last month are Bitcoin cash , ontology , bytecoin . shown amazing rise in price .
TRX also pumped bcoz of upcoming news . so we can short these alts with profit and later buyback at dip .
A.SanchezNo7

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:57:10 PM

Recent days, the cryptocurrency market go downtrend slowly. With what was occurt in recent years ago, I think it will comeback and go uptrend in next month. As my opinion, You should hold and wait. If you want to invest this time, please wait more time and focus on the return time, that is a good chance but don't invest with all money, just smaller than 10% total money you have. You will be safer.
Harpawan

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:02:17 PM

in the last few years, I think it will be back and up in the next month, you have to hold and wait. If you want to invest this time, please wait more time and focus on time back, it is a good opportunity but do not invest with all the money, only less than 10% total money you have.
syypro

Activity: 368
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:41:39 PM

Yes, now very nice prices for projects. You can decide whether to take the Internet yourself. But if the prices for good projects have already dropped below ICO, I think it's worth buying a little.

Raist

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:04:34 PM

It doesn't matter at all in the market of such tremendous volatility if you profit 12 or 14% for example. The most interesting question is which assets will remain it top and which ones will sink and never return.
Doovla

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:09:58 PM

My opinion is that it is period of bear market. Which means that it is time for supplying your "bag" and no room for panic. I am seeing a slightly moving Bitcoin which is good signal for altcoin buyers.
SergeyGvo

Activity: 294
Merit: 23

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:51:56 PM

The bitcoin course can easily reach $ 40,000, because every grandmother has already heard about the cue ball and the number of places where it can be bought is constantly growing. I'm sure that bitcoin will give us profits 5-10 times in the medium term.
Fatman861

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:19:38 PM

The bitcoin course can easily reach $ 40,000, because every grandmother has already heard about the cue ball and the number of places where it can be bought is constantly growing. I'm sure that bitcoin will give us profits 5-10 times in the medium term.
Totally agree with you! Even 40,000 is not the limit! I imagine how the price will grow when the last block will mined! In any case, we are at the very beginning of growth, and this can not but rejoice!
OnnoTunes

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 08:12:18 PM

Buy it at your own risk. All altcoin prices tend to go more down and waiting can be wise if they all are declining. You can buy at a point as you decide.
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:11:16 PM

Totally agree with you! Even 40,000 is not the limit! I imagine how the price will grow when the last block will mined! In any case, we are at the very beginning of growth, and this can not but rejoice!
Those thing are possible but theres no need for you to be hyped up.Do you know on when would be the last block would be mined? If not then better to research it and you will see on what you are talking. I can agree though that we are already on the gradual growth of bitcoin when we do try to see its history when it comes to its price alone. Its expected for this volatile or unpredictable market to have such drawdowns.
AlekseyCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:28:07 PM

Yes, the market is really now very good prices. If you have already bought your coins and have free money, then I would recommend buying to average the purchase price. If you have not bought cryptocurrency yet, now it is a very good point of entry into the market.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: