Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:44:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Nebula AI(NBAI)-- Decentralized AI Blockchain  (Read 35914 times)
europesss

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:41:04 PM

Voting has started! Get #NebulaAI $NBAI listed on Kucoin! Start a Telegram conversation with @voting_kucoin_bot and vote Nebula AI (this is the project's full name). Here's a detailed guide in order to vote

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
landslide

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:07:52 PM

On July 14, in Shenzhen, China. NebulaAI founder, Charles Cao will be hosting a seminar all about the fundamentals of #Blockchain #technology. Don’t miss it! Scan the QR code for more information.
landslide

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:46:26 PM

Startupfest is Canada's leading annual "must attend" event bringing together aspiring founders, innovators, and entrepreneurs from around the world. NebulaAI was present for the event and attended
Vermalen

Activity: 546
Merit: 128

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:45:11 PM

Weekly Update July 13th: NBAI foundation website online. Nebula AI at StartupFest, And Future Cooperation with LinkCoin

https://medium.com/@nebulaai/weekly-update-july-13th-nbai-foundation-website-online-19f425b146b2
Pastrana044

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:53:00 PM

Weekly Update July 13th: NBAI foundation website online. Nebula AI at StartupFest, And Future Cooperation with LinkCoin

https://medium.com/@nebulaai/weekly-update-july-13th-nbai-foundation-website-online-19f425b146b2

Thank for information. i follow the project and hope they will be growth and developed.
fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:00:27 PM

I wish that the idea will satisfy all that has been target!
Amazing plan, conversant vision!  Good luck guys!

Do not worry, I'm sure the team can meet their targets on this project in accordance with the roadmap they make. All we can do now is wait and support what the team does
Pertodenis

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:08:11 AM

I've tested all the points of your business and everything is really very useful!
 Good luck guys.
DogTheHunter

Activity: 784
Merit: 272

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:28:39 PM

Nebulaai was at Startupfest in Montreal. Read all about the event on our blog!

http://blog.nbai.io/nbai-at-montreals-startupfest-2018/
TentallyMooN

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:42:15 PM

All the same, the idea of this and other similar projects is based on a lack of computing power for machine learning tasks and big data analysis, as well as a surplus of these capacities on the mining.
kalehon

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:43:25 PM

I saw a team from the project is very active in answering all your opinions and questions in this thread. I became convinced that the projects developed for serious again, the expectation of many who support and join in this project.
fajarkus12

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:19:19 PM

All the same, the idea of this and other similar projects is based on a lack of computing power for machine learning tasks and big data analysis, as well as a surplus of these capacities on the mining.

In addition the team is also careful in choosing the exchange for NBAI, this proves how serious they are in handling this project. That is why NBAI deserves to be bought and held for long-term investment.
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:25:28 PM

The project is definitely interesting...I think today and in the next couple of years, hardly anyone will be able to give this functionality with the presence of advanced AI.
AI and blockchain are the most interesting investments now and this project has both technologies + mining = and huge prospects and potential ROI. An I don't care that we will not reach the hard cap, that is even more interesting with less total supply and so low price on ICO.

AI is a dangerous topic as there can be applications which do harm as well as good. We need to be prepared as society that many work places will vanish due to AI.
Yes, definitely! But in any case we already have a lot of examples of using AI on the good side, so I strongly believe that we will have more benefits from using these technologies than bad experiences. And as for people who are scared to lose their work places, they should always be mobile and always study something new for that to be able to compete with others and find new and modern job or business. It is life, it has never been simple and will not be.

As long as the average guy is allowed to participate in the development and does not get restricted in any way by governments then yes. Governments are often evil actors who use new technologies to undermine privacy and so on.
I think we need to use the time and opportunity given to us to the maximum, until governments have begun to actively intervene and try to regulate this sphere. Who knows how much time we still have.

Well, they can also take action against people retrospectively. Being fast now doesn't protect you from legal action if you broke the law.
Crytocoin

Activity: 672
Merit: 281

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:59:28 PM

The NebulaAI Xiamen office is continuing to grow and expand. And with the help of our lead AI Architect, testing of our 1st Node in China was a success!!
Crytocoin

Activity: 672
Merit: 281

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:09:09 PM

Hello Community, help Nebula AI get listed on Kucoin! Start the convo with: @Voting_KuCoin_Bot.

1:
Fill in the email you registered with on Kucoin.

2:
Fill in full name this is: Nebula AI

Tell Kucoin why Nebula AI should be listed.

Thank you all !

Help Nebula AI get listed on Kucoin: https://medium.com/nebula-ai/how-to-get-nbai-listed-on-kucoin-exchange-3603b803b5b5

Marketing Update:
I would like to point out that this week we got published in Yahoo! Finance and that our price is very stable considering the volatility of the general market. I am responsible for global marketing at Nebula AI and here is some information ( that I can disclose ) about my strategy for the next two months pre Helix Mainnet.

This week:

Polish the new nbai.io website and bring it to a standard of the large blockchain & AI entreprise solution providers (IBM, HP, SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, Amazon etc).

Next month: establish a solid inbound marketing base by  publishing high quality written content and short-form technical papers as well as video for our new blog ( blog.nbai.io ), Medium, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and our other platforms and use social media to distribute this content and reach out to:

1-on one side to entreprise clients/users of our services/technology/expertise.

2-on the other to the crypto community.

Parallely we are also starting a business development program in person or via phone/email to businesses in need of AI/blockchain solutions.

Results will be obvious by late August or 1month prior to our 1st mainnet.

In September we are organizing a large event in downtown Montreal where we will present our technology to the North American business community.

And in October we are in talks with a giant blockchain event for presenting NBAI to large investors/technology users.

I'd like to remind you that we also have a 2nd blockchain (Orion based on Proof of Group consensus) coming up in 2019.

I hope this somewhat provides a general overview of our go to market plan for the next 3 months.

I am always available for conversations here on telegram or via email and always open for any type of input or new ideas.
romeox6x

Activity: 183

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:27:52 PM

I’m reading that dapps can use nebpay for nrc20 token transactions. Is this similar to ethereum erc20 tokens. Will projects be able to nrc20 to then transfer over to their own blockchain (mainnet) much like Nas did with ethereum?  When can we all expect more information regarding the atlas protocol?
landslide

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:24:20 PM

New Video! NebulaAI founder Charles Cao was interviewed by Xiamen TV Station. Charles talks about our Xiamen branch, Titanium Smart Chain, and more!
fajarkus12

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:58:31 PM

The NebulaAI Xiamen office is continuing to grow and expand. And with the help of our lead AI Architect, testing of our 1st Node in China was a success!!

This is very impressive, because NebulaAI continues to expand in China, maybe because China is a potential market and will continue to grow in the future. Hopefully later many people who are interested with NebulaAI
rikkur

Activity: 308

S O A R https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:11:27 PM

I hope that in autumn the price of tokens will grow. Because I made a mistake and didn't sell their tokens when the price was 3 x. It upsets me.

Cashcash

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:27:25 PM

#NebulaAI founder Charles is participated in a “Global Leadership Election” on Huobi Global!  Please Vote for Charles!
See link below for more details and how to vote! https://www.hbg.com/tr-tr/vote-activity/?id=1

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
fajarkus12

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:34:49 PM

I hope that in autumn the price of tokens will grow. Because I made a mistake and didn't sell their tokens when the price was 3 x. It upsets me.

Better to wait until the mainnet in September, there may be hope that the price of NBAI can increase. But everything also depends on the market situation, hopefully can be conducive when the mainnet launched
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: