Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 04:03:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto has gone to shit  (Read 5007 times)
davisagughalam

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:34:02 PM

its actually all true your accusations. greed runs the whole thing now, its actually amazing how  far off satoshi's vision we have come and this state of affairs will give the SEC further reasons to never accept the bitcoin etf because it can never be controlled. i'm quite positive that with time , most of the bullshit coins will fade out leaving only the serious guys behind. i also blame eth for building an easy platform that scam coins can build off of.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dagelan

Activity: 423
Merit: 10

BitbondSTO.com

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:34:49 PM

I feel inversely proportional to you, I see that crypto brings enormous and very revolutionary changes to modern technological progress

fathur01

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:01:38 PM

I agree with you, there are a lot of scams and ICO, which ask millions of dollars for the implementation of some projects that do not even have white paper is just the limit.
pekingcoepo

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:02:28 PM

Today with so many scams by building projects only to gain their own benefits. I do not agree if it is considered garbage because crypto has made us get a lot of money in large or small amounts. from the beginning we know crypto many opportunities for profit and loss, but if we can understand the situation when the market falls or in following a project carefully it is likely to be safe.
1cak

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:05:56 PM

I disagree with you, instead I found the fact that crypto and blockhain networks will be adopted globally someday
Prem Thakurain

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:16:00 PM

Scammers are everywhere. I know investing in Crypto Market requires strong will power because we don't want to lose our hard-earned money will fall into scammers but in reality there are so many young investors are now victimized by professional scammers and some of them were losing their Crypto Assets due to hacks.
Lilian0701

Activity: 131

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:19:33 PM

Crypto has excellent coins and completely captured some markets in different places. Crypto can never go to shit.
But crypto are a new market, so we must develop.  Problems help us grow!  So do not complain, but do it better!
lady Royal

Activity: 720
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 08:21:51 PM

Scams everywhere now. Greedy ICOS that for some reason need 20 million dollars for a small project, Ridiculous.  Greed everywhere, thousands of coins that serve no purpose.  This is so far removed from satoshi's vision.  Premine bullshit  scams like onion.  Projects that have no reason to be on a fucking blockchain except to cash in money on the hype.  We need another fucking crash to clear out these shitcoins and scams, and you greedy mfer ICO devs are the cause of this bullshit.

I agree with you, most of the projects run with the money and at the end the tokens we earned have no value but I want to ask how those kind of projects get the investors to invest money and why there is no way to track them down how can the easily run with the money?
I have seen nothing which can be done against them never seen a thread though.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■   .PRIVATE SALE is LIVE.   ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
..Skynet..
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
.CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
RomertL

Activity: 470
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:25:23 PM

I am really do not understand who can invest into shitty projects. But every day some one buy stupid coins investing in nothing

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████▀
░░░░░░░▄████░░████████▀
░░▄█████████████████▀
░░░████████████████▀
░░░░██████████████▀
░░░░░██████░░█████▀
░░░░░░██████████▀
░░░░░░░████████▀
░░░░░░░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░░░░░░░█▀

▄████████████▀▀█▄
████▀▀▀▀▀░░░▄ ░██
██▄░░░░░░░▄▀░░███
████▄░░░▄▀░░░████
██████▄█░░░░█████
████████░▄░██████
▀███████████████▀
▄████▀▀▀█▀▀▀████▄
████░▄▀▀▀▀▀▄░████
██▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
█▀░░░█▀█░█▀█░░░▀█
█░░░░▀▀▀░▀▀▀░░░░█
█▄░░▀▄░░░░░▄▀░░██
▀██▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██▀

▄█▀███████▀▀████▄
██░░▀███▀░░░░▀▄██
███░░░░▀░░░░░░▄██
████░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████▄░░░░░░░░▄██
██▄░░░░░░░░░▄████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████▀░▀▀▀▀░▀████
████░░░░░░░░░░███
████▄░░░░░░░░▄███
█▀████▄▄░░▄▄█████
██▄▀▀▀▀░░░░██████
▀██████▄▄▄▄█████▀

▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██░██
██░▄███████▄░█░██
██░█▄▄▄▄▄███░█░██
██░▀███████▀░████
███▄▄░░░▄▄▄▄█████
▀█████▄█████████▀

▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
███▀░▄▀█▀██▄░▀███
██░▄█▀░▀░▀▀██▄░██
██░███░▀▀▀ ▀██░██
██░███░████░██░██
██▄░█▄░▄░▄▄▄▀░▄██
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀

cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:08:53 PM

I am really do not understand who can invest into shitty projects. But every day some one buy stupid coins investing in nothing

It is possible that many people just follow what city people are in a particular community so that they are flocking to buy coins and strangely there are still traders in the market who experience panic buying when coin droppings experience an unnatural increase so that if there is a price reduction then very disadvantaged.
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:29:55 AM

Yes it is true that many ICOs are just scams. But it will not be good to blame others just by referencing to few scammers. It is also true that most coins have not started doing what they are established for. But the good news is that they are serious to fulfill their purposes and have started doing to serve the people, and many countries are accepting cryptocurrency.   

ElizaZX

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:31:56 AM

The collapse of the whole system is already underway, and I think after it is completed, only those coins that really have an effective implementation in the real sector of the economy will remain.
sinkfish

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:51:47 AM

you're trying to tell me that most people in crypto are only here for quick money and not to embrace the tech?

NO F'N WAY MAN!!!

blame these people from developing countries trying to cash in on airdrops or fake ICO's and other scams, they are ruining everything.

Yes F'N WAY... 80% of the people are not interested to the tech. the vision by Satoshi is deviated by greedy money monger. most of this ICO is package with beautiful story with no actual tech behind. sell to the public with the promise that is the quick way to make money.

people  just not into how tech can transform there life especially technology that you cant touch and feel with yourself. the idea of crypto currency is still too absurd to most of the people. 
vfrcbv91

Activity: 337
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:06:27 AM

I don't think it's that bad. Yes, now a lot of scams in the market, but I think this suggests that the market is developing. If the market was falling, scammers would not try to deceive people.
darmin

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:24:39 AM

It is possible that many people just follow what city people are in a particular community so that they are flocking to buy coins and strangely there are still traders in the market who experience panic buying when coin droppings experience an unnatural increase so that if there is a price reduction then very disadvantaged.
reasonable this often happens. many definitions of the crypto only expect profit and profit without building a good guideline. as a result, they just go with the flow without understanding what they are working on. the end of it happening is simply the more making waste into scattered everywhere.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
fammy

Activity: 224

Bounty Detective

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:28:26 AM

Scams everywhere now. Greedy ICOS that for some reason need 20 million dollars for a small project, Ridiculous.  Greed everywhere, thousands of coins that serve no purpose.  This is so far removed from satoshi's vision.  Premine bullshit  scams like onion.  Projects that have no reason to be on a fucking blockchain except to cash in money on the hype.  We need another fucking crash to clear out these shitcoins and scams, and you greedy mfer ICO devs are the cause of this bullshit.
That is really true that most of the ICO being made nowadays tend to became scam after collecting some funds but still there are several ICO that is being made in today's set up tend to be successful, reliable and legit we just need to be more mindful and wiser in each and every action that we are doing especially in the world of crypto.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
gezhid008

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:30:46 AM

I agree with you that most teams are taking advantage of the ICO plan, not all ICO is a scam and you have to see bigger partners. So stay calm, observe and participate in the best ICO and cryptocurrency releases.
OzhogCoin

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:40:55 AM

It seems to me that the reason is that people do not have enough experience. They just want to make a profit, not really understanding the projects they invest in
Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:02:14 AM

It seems to me that the reason is that people do not have enough experience. They just want to make a profit, not really understanding the projects they invest in
Exactly what you say, all this time what I have seen is that many people are pursuing mere profits without studying the project they are going to invest, but when they feel aggrieved instead of blaming the project up to cryptocurrency, all of them are clearly their own mistakes.
belcini

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:51:29 AM

Yes, I also regularly faced with such facts of fraud and failure among the ICO. But I do not understand people who are completely disappointed in this direction. In fact, this is a very promising and profitable direction, if you carefully choose the right project for investment.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: