Bitcoin Forum
September 22, 2018, 10:03:52 PM *
News: ♦♦ New info! Bitcoin Core users absolutely must upgrade to previously-announced 0.16.3 [Torrent]. All Bitcoin users should temporarily trust confirmations slightly less. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Starting to learn a new job in bitcoin forum  (Read 475 times)
jonland22

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:30:54 PM

For being a translator is not an easy job, but you can get a great pay if you can do the job well done. But don't expect high payment in your first job as a translator ( you need start as a newbie and pay like as rate as a newbie ) , cause you need a lot of sample and portfolio first like applying a photo editor some kind of that stuff. Also, find a legit project too, good luck folks!
Actually if you know a basics of editing i think that could be an easy job as long as you are honest on your translation and the language that will be use is native to yourself.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pixie85

Activity: 658
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:47:03 PM

Be careful not to pick out fraudulent sites, always read reviews online to verify if a site is not a spam.

*a scam, a site can't be a spam, but it can be a scam Wink

Actually if you know a basics of editing i think that could be an easy job as long as you are honest on your translation and the language that will be use is native to yourself.

Not really. You don't have to be a native speaker to be a great translator. I know people who are english - german translators who are neither english nor german.
You have to know language well enough, c1 minimum. That's all.

PX-Z

Activity: 490
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:29:12 AM

I've been wondering on how to do translation and what are the requirements to be accepted in this job? Also Can you advice on what bounty campaign I can apply for the beginners please send some help.

Its probably hard for you to find a translation campaign that are accepting for a participants that are lack of experience, but you can offer a free translation to some campaigns for you to earn of some experience. And you have to allocate a sufficient time to apply, because most of translation campaigns are first come first serve, so you have to compete with them to be able to participate.
Oceat

Activity: 714
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:51:41 PM

Be careful not to pick out fraudulent sites, always read reviews online to verify if a site is not a spam.

*a scam, a site can't be a spam, but it can be a scam Wink

Not really. You don't have to be a native speaker to be a great translator. I know people who are english - german translators who are neither english nor german.
You have to know language well enough, c1 minimum. That's all.

Not everyone could really speak a fluent english and not everyone is english their first language. Besides not only translation of whitepaper is the only job they could find here, there are signature camps, bounty camps but depending on the ranks and the manager can only change the rules. If they would just look at the services section of this forum they will see a bunch of job that's hiring.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.