Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:43:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS: Custom Domestic & International USPS Postage - Delivery via PDF  (Read 538 times)
antimattercrusader (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 05:00:13 PM

This post is for a custom postage label sent to you in PDF which you can print, including international mail. I am selling here, or you can see my listing(s) on bitmit.

My price is as follows:
$2.50 + Actual Postage Cost for postage < $10USD
https://www.bitmit.net/en/item/57181-custom-postage-domestic-or-international-for-postage-10

$5.00 + Actual Postage Cost for postage > $10US
https://www.bitmit.net/en/item/57180-custom-postage-domestic-or-international-for-postage-10

The actual cost of postage will be determined based on the service you select. I do not pad these prices, in fact I have a commercial rate so after my service fee you may still save money when compared to what you'd pay going to a local office - depending on the service needed.

I can offer the following services:
- 1st Class Mail
- Priority Mail
- Priority Express Mail
- Parcel Select
- Media Mail
- International 1st Class
- International Priority
- International Priority Express

How it Works:
- PM me or Purchase the listing on BitMit
- Provide the information needed (Detailed Below)
- I will respond back with the options and prices
- You choose an option
- Send total to me or the BitMit escrow address
- I email a printable PDF of the postage
- Print the postage, stick it to your package, and drop off at any USPS location.
- I am by the computer a lot during weekdays, so you postage order will be handled promptly.

Information Needed Domestic:
- Return Address
- Delivery Address
- Package Weight

Information Needed International
- Return address
- Shipper Phone Number
- Delivery Address (Complete)
- Contents Description
- Contents Value
- Contents Weight
- Package Weight

Note: If you don't know how much your postage will cost, no problem. We can adjust the total amount in the end, or you can shoot me a message, I'll be happy to let you know.

I am happy to answer questions via PM, on BitMit, or on this topic. I accept Bitcoin as well as most AltCoins.

BTC: 13WYhobWLHRMvBwXGq5ckEuUyuDPgMmHuK
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: