Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 3192 times)
Shrinath

Activity: 112
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:59:37 PM

Experts call for caution about digital currencies, such as bitcoin and Ethereum, but financial firms are considering adopting them or even establishing their own. News of the 23-year-old, Russian-born programmer’s demise was soon proved false – but not before 20%, or roughly $4bn, had been wiped from Ethereum’s soaring market value. That's certainly worrying..But they will have many disadvantages as well.Banks are regulated entity. so they can't create a decentralized currency. They will have to employ proper accounting system for that. They will have to keep track of every single transaction. So they will never have the anonymity what bitcoin enjoys. So a lot of people will simple not indulge in to this.
But the most worrying part is that, if the banks are started using blockchain technology to create their own currency...we will soon see an influx of fiat currency in to the organized and regulated market which will decrease the value of traditional currency which will in turn make the people poorer, especially those who have never experienced the crypto world.
HODLwearz

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 11:36:51 PM

The banks already have taken over bitcoin... why do you think blockstream and bitcoin core want to implement such an overly complex solution to scailing that oddly enough makes it extremely easy to centralize bitcoin via lightning network nodes? is that a coincidence? no. WAKE UP SHEEPLE.

people want to complain about roger ver and jihan wu trying to assault bitcoin with the bitcoin cash fork but really it's blockstream through bitcoin core that are harming bitcoin with all the financial institutions funding the take over through blockstream.

the fact that the average person investing in bitcoin (btc) are extremely lazy and simply looking to become wealthy is a huge problem... these lazy investors aren't doing the leg work to actually look into lightning network and the effect it will have on bitcoin... they are literally handing the banks the power over bitcoin because they are ignorant and greedy. they would rather take the words of blockstream funded shills like all the dipshits at World Crypto Network and Tone Vays and Richard Heart (Richard Schueler)

sure... i agree. the name bitcoin cash is stupid. but they couldn't simply take the name bitcoin and have two coins with the same name. so bitcoin cash had to be used... but if you look beyond the stupid name they were more or less forced to use, you'll see that bitcoin cash is the original bitcoin chain...

trust me, i fell for the "btc is the real bitcoin" bullshit, too. but eventually, i had to objectively look at the entire situation, all the players invovled and logically come to my own conclusion... which is that bch/bcc is bitcoin. i felt stupid, but got over it. i'm sure plenty of shills will disagree with my sentiment but do the research... you'll see.

don't trust blockstream.
don't trust lightning network.
make sure you know what is going on here.
the banks have taken over btc....
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: