Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:40:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Seal - The Currency of Authenticity 💖  (Read 51853 times)
lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:36:15 PM

So in case I buy any product, which is not original, Seal could verify this authenticity? Even if it's almost identical products, first line?
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
saaayyyeeel

Activity: 198
Merit: 16

For RENT

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:21:01 PM

So in case I buy any product, which is not original, Seal could verify this authenticity? Even if it's almost identical products, first line?
Based on this ANN, yes. And i wonder how they could do that. But, anyway, this one seems to be more interesting, a better idea that make me watch and follow this thread to monitor its progress and the realization of its promises of good business ideas.
omitusaf

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:36:12 PM

Based on this ANN, yes. And i wonder how they could do that. But, anyway, this one seems to be more interesting, a better idea that make me watch and follow this thread to monitor its progress and the realization of its promises of good business ideas.

You'll have to see the explainer video to know how they'll do that. They want to use NFC chips embedded in products which would be scanned by an app on a smartphone. Certainly an innovative project

omitusaf

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:40:04 PM

I sincerely love this project. I love to ask how you intend to solve cases involving online shopping. There have been cases where buyers shop online for a supposedly original product only for it to be a fake when the product arrives. How exactly will users be able to verify them without the risk of being deceived by the online marketers?

sharkpc2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:11:42 PM

I've already read about this project and I think it's very simple, but very half-cursed. After all, many things it will help to optimize that in the long run will help to save more time that we spend on small things.
kalehon

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:15:02 PM

Has the team any big private investors??Like investment funds or similar?It would be great for the project
Vivaldisto

Activity: 210

“Marketplace for sensor data”

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:55:17 PM

tell me,is there already a list of things that are listed in your application? if not, will it ever happen? do I understand correctly that your application will be available no matter where I am?

abrole18

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:26:06 PM

tell me, but how exactly can you check this or that product? will it have a special your mark? or by its stroke code?
ParrisJeannine

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:49:34 PM

And how do you like the way the team? Have you watched who these people are and what you do in your daily life?
rama666

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:38:00 PM

So it's the manufacturers themselves who will put the chip in the product and they will be interested in this? And do you make an application that will determine this chip? And coins for what? To pay for the service of determining the authenticity of the goods? Explain in a few words, please, to me. No time to read whitepaper))
kohanvn

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:53:09 PM

Network effects will impact the value of Seal, for the same reasons the increasing adoption of Bitcoin and Ethereum has impacted their respective value. When more brands use Seal and when more services are available for use within the Seal Network, consumer adoption of the token will increase, together with its demand. With time, more and more products will reach the secondary market, where we expect Seal and its token to have the biggest impact.
ashuawei

Activity: 409

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:34:12 AM

This project has been long due but this is only the time I have the chance to look into it deeper. by far it had gotten me very curious and interested. Somehow there is a great potential for real-life implementation.
I would definitely agree with you mate, helping and protecting the manufacturer's brand and consumers's interested is really one the best knowledge and creation done by the dev team.  Hopefully this product will soon be real world market so that many can appreciate the purpose and benefits on it.
Krones

Activity: 560
Merit: 270

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:13:25 AM

it seems to me the companies in which such gifted designers, artists, scientists work, they all get more than good money for their labors and it is unlikely that they will be lured
Promitestake

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:38:01 AM

Is there any way I can see how many seal tokens I have ? I sent ETH during pre ico. I can't find number of seal tokens I have bought in dashboard.
Finnedsgang

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:43:19 AM

Is this a mineable coin?
MrKurh

Activity: 392
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:41:13 AM

it seems to me the companies in which such gifted designers, artists, scientists work, they all get more than good money for their labors and it is unlikely that they will be lured

Do you mean companies that have expensive brands? Why do you think they will not lured? I think that if a quality product groans harder (defense against forgery), then it will be a win for everyone.
mr.Belyavski

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:01:56 AM

Good day! When is the end of the bounty company? Do I need proof of KYC for participants?
Rhamon

Activity: 98
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:10:10 AM

Hello I have a question ;  A Utility token that is near and dear to my heart will be used in a closed blockchain ecosystem for many services in the not so distant future. Does Seal work on digital and/or decentralized products?
T85083598

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:01:05 PM

Hello, I'm interested in one question -  can i buy tokens using token sale address even if im not kyc verified?
lilaj4de

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:22:48 PM

You'll have to see the explainer video to know how they'll do that. They want to use NFC chips embedded in products which would be scanned by an app on a smartphone. Certainly an innovative project

But this innovative project should favor only the manufacturers, because there will be a cost to use this chip, in which who will pay for these costs will be the consumer ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: