Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 03:45:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any prediction for the Bitcoin?  (Read 494 times)
akashark (OP)

Activity: 387
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:57:49 PM

Bitcoin still fighting to be stable. In every two days, Bitcoin price rising and down happening. This is too volatile now. So, What do you think about the recent market? will it rise again? If which then which month it will happen?

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:02:08 PM

Bitcoin still fighting to be stable. In every two days, Bitcoin price rising and down happening. This is too volatile now. So, What do you think about the recent market? will it rise again? If which then which month it will happen?
Very vague,absurd question.

Pretty sure no one here is Nostradamus to predict the absolute details about the bitcoin's price.If you can understand charts,statistics and data-mining,you can come up with some interesting information for yourself.Also this looks like a question a Fudster can answer at his best.
bitvelk

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:19:39 PM

Of course, the market will rise again and it will begin after the Chinese new year, from late February to early March. Don't miss your it is possible to buy the currency, while they are not expensive.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
blockchainwriters

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:26:25 PM

Bitcoin will touch 4000 dollars and then bounce back to 20 000 dollars very soon
yuni52

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:38:20 PM

I hope the price will return to normal, bitcoin is trying to stay stable at this time even though it is down, hopefully after the Chinese new year it will all be back to normal Smiley

Olalomi

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:40:08 PM

There have been so many predictions and speculations about the price of bitcoin reaching $50K  in 2018 of which none of the predictions has come to pass, all these predictions and speculations is adding more burden to the price rather than increasing the volatility and momemtum.
semenencoa

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:42:58 PM

Bitcoin will grow, but market will grow better, so find more perspective cryptocurrency. You can compare bitcoin % grow with market capitalization % grow, in few months would be huge difference.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:44:24 PM

Personally I believe around April time we will start to see Bitcoin rise again, i'm not talking record breaking prices but certainly when you look back to now, you'll see an upwards movement that's for sure.
yrreg ger

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:04:22 PM

We can't predict the rising and dumping of bitcoin price especially in the future where some countries already banned this coins. Even in the news, some user know that this country banned the bitcoin and we are late to sell in better price, the lack of information will result of losing income. We have two result in the future which os crashing or pumping. If the bitcoin legalise in some country, result is good. And if this will use in illegal transaction and a problem of the country this will the crashing of bitcoin.
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:06:52 PM

According to this article, we might need to wait until March/April to start seeing some serious gains:
https://coincodex.com/article/1266/crypto-fund-manager-david-drake-predicts-prices-will-go-off-around-march-or-april/

I think it's completely possible, we will need quite some time to recover from this crash, and it's better to have healthy growth than pumps.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
atrocityx

Activity: 336
Merit: 71

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:20:22 PM

Since I can't really predict price.. I will add something different to the mix.one thing that I feel like people don't calculate in bitcoin (and ethereum) as far as use case goes is the liason between USD and alt coins.. I know its kind of obvious that we all use it this way but this could play a really important part in the pricing as time goes.. especially if decentralized exchanges become more mainstream and legislation cracks down more.. the entry point into these exchanges would be all bitcoin/eth and USD wouldn't be apart of the mix, and if entry points through legislation become more heavily monitored, owning more bitcoin and ethereum before legislation would be more important and could drive the price up substantially. 
angelomoraaaa

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:26:02 PM

Bitcoin could be back on track for some rises after the news come that Arizona state has passed a bill that would allow US tax may be paid using bitcoin. If it legalizes, it could get out of its slump its been going through the past months.
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 802

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:37:00 PM

99.9% people want bitcoin to recover and hit all-time-high again. That's why its like when we are already making a headway, suddenly the price could go down again. So for me there's really a lot of changes this 2018. Maybe investors are somewhat reluctant now to just put their money, unlike last year were there's a lot of irrational buyers. So we have to take that in consideration.

I speculate that before the end of this month, we can make significant gains toward the $10K mark. I say this because after the Chinese New Year, our friends will have to make money again and I see that crypto is one market that will go and have their cash ready to buy once again. Let's see how it goes after this Friday (Feb 16).

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

6,000+
GAMES
|
WEEKLY
PROMOS
....100%....
1ST DEPOSIT
BONUS
....125%.....
2ND DEPOSIT
BONUS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
.PLAY NOW.
drakegon

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:37:20 PM

Well, let me tell you, this year Bitcoin will reach 50K-100K $ value. And in a few years, Bitcoin will be Worth a few Million $. It's possible and not only.
Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 2166

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:43:59 PM

Pretty sure no one here is Nostradamus to predict the absolute details about the bitcoin's price.If you can understand charts,statistics and data-mining,you can come up with some interesting information for yourself.Also this looks like a question a Fudster can answer at his best.
A few days ago somebody said here that a certain "prophet" predicted that the price of BTC will fall down to $5000. Then Bitcoin fell down from $13000 rapidly in fact, but stopped on $6000. So this "prophet" was almost right.
akashark (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:44:29 PM

Well, let me tell you, this year Bitcoin will reach 50K-100K $ value. And in a few years, Bitcoin will be Worth a few Million $. It's possible and not only.

Seriously!! If it will happen then the crypto world will be the future and I think every country will take bitcoin as their valuable currency! But actually, i can't think bitcoin can be hit 50k in 2018! Many countries banned bitcoin included our country!  Cry

akashark (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:48:22 PM

I don't know why you are reacting like this, Sorry if I hurt you by asking that question. But Actually, i am hearing, Reading many bad things about bitcoin future that's why I am asking here to know the real news. Because I trust Bitcointalk more than anyone. And, Thank You For your reply.
Have a good day brother.

bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:49:03 PM

The prize of bitcoin, show for us to invest more,it also create a big opportunity to have more in these period of time, soon the current prize will be by three of the prize. Furthermore, the prediction is, simply means to buy more of the Bitcoin and wait for heavest, because is time to plant.
Spider A4

Activity: 657

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:49:54 PM

Investors opinion of assets prices can change very quickly.Once people realize bitcoin is going to lose them money rather than make them a millionaire the mentality will quickly change from greed to fear.
Umkar

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:58:18 PM

Bitcoin has been in correction for about a month and a half since its December sharp rise in price. Due to his volatile nature, he can not stay in one place for a long time and will soon be up in his course. Most likely this will happen in early March, when the New Year holidays in China will end.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: