Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:47:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Airdrop / Lottery] Vites Token - 5 X 1,000,000 tokens to be awarded  (Read 248 times)
jono_t2000 (OP)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:12:18 AM
Last edit: June 07, 2018, 08:45:32 AM by jono_t2000

First of all I would like to say I am not part of the Vites team or associated in anyway.

However as an early investor who truly believes in their goal, I would love to support and promote this project by providing a reward of 1,000,000 Vites tokens each to 5 lucky participants  Smiley

The rules are extremely simple as follows;

1) Join the Vites telegram channel at: t.me/viteseconomy

2) Follow  KiwiCrypto on Twitter https://twitter.com/jono_t2000

3) Post a tweet regarding why you like Vites Token so much and include " $vites " somewhere in the tweet

And its as simple as that - winners will be drawn on by 23:59 on June 19th! (participants must stay in the Vites telegram and follow KiwiCrypto on Twitter until the contest ends to be eligible)

Vites token is the cornerstone currency of the namesake Vites platform. The Vites platform will be a digital economy revolving around cryptocurrency, featuring easy ways to introduce new people into crypto. It will offer various types of work (microtasks / mechanical turks such as surveys, freelance gigs and longer term projects), as well as a peer to peer goods marketplace and built in exchange. Needless to say it is an ambitious platform and it is in very early stages currently!

Good luck!  Smiley Smiley Smiley

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Olyalya

Activity: 448
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:29:27 AM

Your telegram link is not valid. And I have a question, where will you select the contestants on Twitter?
jono_t2000 (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:54:39 AM

Thanks for pointing that out, telegram link should work now!

Picking the winners should be very simple, I will search for all tweets including $Vites between now and June 19th and collate a list of those who follow KiwiCrypto. I will then use a platform such as Twrench of Randompicker.com to select 5 winners.  After this I will follow them back and message them to request they contact me in the Vites telegram room so I can ensure they are also part of the Vites telegram community.  Smiley Smiley

This should end up  be a very straightforward, fun, fair giveaway all going well  Smiley

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
jono_t2000 (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:23:51 PM

Dont forget guys -  to be eligible, you MUST post a tweet  explaining why you like VitesPlatform and which includes '$Vites' somewhere in the tweet.

Many thanks!

Olyalya

Activity: 448
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:09:33 AM

Joined the telegram, Twitter, wrote a post on Twitter, but did not fully understand how you will find it. Just in case, here's my Twitter:https://twitter.com/artelnvmail
jono_t2000 (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:45:48 AM

Hi mate, just checked and you put the tag in ur tweet as '$vitess' (with an extra 's' on the end)

Can you please repost with '$vites', otherwise I will not be able to see your tweet when i search for that cashtag.

Thanks!

rohitsoni9893

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:12:57 AM

thanks buddy, sharing this contest, i done all things.
jono_t2000 (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:00:33 PM

Hi everyone, thanks for everyone who participated in the promotion of $VITES token.

The promotion was a great success and have seen many people talking about Vites and their community steadily grow also.

The competition is now officially *CLOSED*

We will be randomly selecting and announcing the winner of the competition who met the set criteria within the next 48 hours and contacting you personally via Twitter.

Rewards will be paid within 7 days.

Again, thank you to everyone who participated and look out for the next promotional campaign!!

Cheers!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: