Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:30:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CryptoBids.xyz | Flash auctions v3.0! | Win $20+ without deposit!  (Read 293 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CryptoBids.xyz (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 05:32:39 PM

New Flash Auction (v3.0 #1) launching in less than 30 minutes!

Get ready!

Link: https://cryptobids.xyz/details/19331

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1310

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:07:15 AM

So how it goes? There are some active auctions running at the moment with 1 day remaining before ends. Actually the prizes are so attractive but I'm not really sure why I still doubt about this site. Probably if there is/are trusted escrow(s) involved on this site then many bitcointalk members will participate on this auction.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
CryptoBids.xyz (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 12:00:44 PM

So how it goes? There are some active auctions running at the moment with 1 day remaining before ends. Actually the prizes are so attractive but I'm not really sure why I still doubt about this site. Probably if there is/are trusted escrow(s) involved on this site then many bitcointalk members will participate on this auction.

nata33 won yesterday's flash auction. We spoke with him but he did not have the credits to pay for his bid.
We advised him to use our Signature Campaign where he can get some free credits to pay for his bid so we can send him his prize.

Also, the best escrow is our reputation, if we were to do any fraudulent activity it would mean the end of our business, so we have absolutely 0 incentive to scam people. We have spent way too much time and money to let it die.

We have been completely transparent since day 1, we post all the TXIDs of the payments and everything.
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:46:34 PM

nata33 won yesterday's flash auction. We spoke with him but he did not have the credits to pay for his bid.
We advised him to use our Signature Campaign where he can get some free credits to pay for his bid so we can send him his prize.

Also, the best escrow is our reputation, if we were to do any fraudulent activity it would mean the end of our business, so we have absolutely 0 incentive to scam people. We have spent way too much time and money to let it die.

We have been completely transparent since day 1, we post all the TXIDs of the payments and everything.

I do not understand here how is this going to work? You said nata winning, but how can he win but he do not have any balance yo pay his bid? You mean that anyone can just win the auction without even buying the credit? How can this even possible to do? There is no such thing that can exist, because this is not some giveaway, this is an auction, you should have some money in it to be a winner
CryptoBids.xyz (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 05:07:13 PM

I do not understand here how is this going to work? You said nata winning, but how can he win but he do not have any balance yo pay his bid? You mean that anyone can just win the auction without even buying the credit? How can this even possible to do? There is no such thing that can exist, because this is not some giveaway, this is an auction, you should have some money in it to be a winner

He won, and we will reward him his prize as soon as he pays his bid.

Bids are paid with website credits, so we suggest people don't spend all their free credits on the bidding fees and leave some to cover their bids.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: