Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:10:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: limiting bitcoin  (Read 123 times)
bahula33 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:40:45 PM

about the bitcoin going forward will be what will be withdrawn from the public, because many restrictions in some countries one of which is Indonesia which has been publicized by Bank Indonesia?
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jating

Activity: 2926
Merit: 808

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:49:29 PM

about the bitcoin going forward will be what will be withdrawn from the public, because many restrictions in some countries one of which is Indonesia which has been publicized by Bank Indonesia?

I'm sorry but it seems I can't understand you question, although I will try my best to answer you. Yes, Indonesia has banned bitcoin lately and they are really cracking it down like what we read in this news:

https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-under-increasing-scrutiny-on-island-of-bali

That's one island in Indonesia frequented by foreigners so it really make sense for them to start there. However, there are still other countries which allows bitcoin trading like Japan, South Korea (with restrictions) and Australia. So going forward, it can still thrive and cannot be stop simply because one country has banned it like Indonesia did. And its also the case for countries with regulations around bitcoin and crypto's in general. It will continue to flourish because its unstoppable.
bahula33 (OP)

Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:07:23 PM

I'm sorry but it seems I can't understand you question, although I will try my best to answer you. Yes, Indonesia has banned bitcoin lately and they are really cracking it down like what we read in this news:

https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-under-increasing-scrutiny-on-island-of-bali

That's one island in Indonesia frequented by foreigners so it really make sense for them to start there. However, there are still other countries which allows bitcoin trading like Japan, South Korea (with restrictions) and Australia. So going forward, it can still thrive and cannot be stop simply because one country has banned it like Indonesia did. And its also the case for countries with regulations around bitcoin and crypto's in general. It will continue to flourish because its unstoppable.
Yes like my desire bitcoin acceptable globally in order to increase the quality of the world economy, easy hopefully bitcoin growing rapidly
bitvelk

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:07:42 PM

Limit bitcoins easily in words, in fact, it all looks much more difficult. What adequate person will voluntarily carry their bitcoins to the state and will share their keys and passwords from their wallets with cryptocurrency?

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
SummonKing2

Merit: 128

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:21:56 PM

I think there's no limit to bitcoin how many or more bitcoin you can get and convert into a peso. and even if you have too much bitcoin and add more bitcoin you can. but in China there is a bitcoin limit. According to Reuters, an unnamed source told the publication’s Beijing office that People’s Bank of China (PBoC) officials made this statement in a recent meeting with members of the Leading Group of Beijing Internet Financial Risks Remediation,
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: