Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:38:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what is decentralized exchange?  (Read 309 times)
Crypto_Bro

Activity: 185
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:55:43 AM

Hi everyone
As you may know some exchanges ban some people because of their country or their states or some legal circumstances
Now some coins explain decentralized exchanges that claim they are completely decentralize and no limit in legal or state condition
completely no need for verification and no ban everyone.
one of the biggest one and more important of them is Waves, that claims they have a decentralized exchange with the fastest transactions until now.
1)what do you know about decentralized exchanges?
2)do you think they can replace of traditional exchanges?
3)how do you see the future of decentralized exchanges?

As you know there are 5000 exchange at the moment - more than 70% are illigal. Who knows when does it close or  will be forced toclose Wink

As second you know centralized exchange is always not secure. When somewhere is concentrate lots funds ... there is always will to still it ( you know what i mean)

So in my opinion  I thing decentralizes exchange is posible between crypto-crypto.
If you going to exchange it into fiat you need pay fees, get through kyc and pay taxes - goverment will not give an opportunity to leave some spher without their glance

So, what is the best way to withdraw fiat now?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trespiclof

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:04:44 AM

Hi everyone
As you may know some exchanges ban some people because of their country or their states or some legal circumstances
Now some coins explain decentralized exchanges that claim they are completely decentralize and no limit in legal or state condition
one of the biggest one and more important of them is Waves, that claims they have a decentralized exchange with the fastest transactions until now.

As you know there are 5000 exchange at the moment - more than 70% are illigal. Who knows when does it close or  will be forced toclose Wink

As second you know centralized exchange is always not secure. When somewhere is concentrate lots funds ... there is always will to still it ( you know what i mean)

So in my opinion  I thing decentralizes exchange is posible between crypto-crypto.
If you going to exchange it into fiat you need pay fees, get through kyc and pay taxes - goverment will not give an opportunity to leave some spher without their glance

iknow one p2p exchanger where you can exchange into fiat - rates tied to coinmarket cap and no fees
anyway it is paymentsystem - not withdrow - as i told you above - where withdrow thera goverment and taxes
kolfedinew

Activity: 177

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:16:53 AM

Hi everyone

iknow one p2p exchanger where you can exchange into fiat - rates tied to coinmarket cap and no fees
anyway it is paymentsystem - not withdrow - as i told you above - where withdrow thera goverment and taxes

Which one?
trespiclof

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:38:42 AM

Hi everyone

Which one?

StreamDesk is decentralized p2p platform which allows users to exchange crypto/fiat directly between seller and buyer, quickly, simply and safely. You can try it now!  https://streamdesk.io/

Or watch on the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmE0BIV-ODc
meaamir86

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:53:26 AM

There are many concepts of "decentralized" exchange and all have advantages and disadvantages: some use limited master nodes or proof-of-stake instead of proof of work.
olalaMaty

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:25:36 PM

hello how are you?
How do you go about it? Multi-level business is very gut-wrenched by bad guys, and the profits from high-level business you can earn more from your participation in many chapters. Different business processes
trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 05:57:42 PM

They can't replace centralized exchanges and they can't be good alternative in the short term but in the long term projects like oax will be very strong competitors for centralized exchanges.

crptotrader007

Activity: 292
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:42:24 PM

Decentralized exchange is a market that does not rely on any third party services to hold funds unlike centralized exchanges.It occurs directly peer to peer transaction.In decentralized system the cryptocurrency is represented by some proxy and when user ask to withdraw his funds,than these are converted back to cyptocurrency.It certainly reduces the risk of hacking and cheating.
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:12:21 PM

Hi everyone

Decentralized exchange is simply  an exchange that does not rely on third party service, the centralized exchange  is widely popular now but the benefit of using decentralized exchange is their trustless nature and the privacy it provides,
kiloiko

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:46:26 AM

There are many concepts of "decentralized" exchange and all have advantages and disadvantages: some use limited master nodes or proof-of-stake instead of proof of work.

If you are considering some exchanges who can give you good time to let them sell bitcoin for you at low prices, this isn’t satisfactory and realty. You have to become so strongly minded that you only chose best thing out of different options. Don’t comprise on things, this life isn’t for comprising. You have chances so opt for that one that is more interesting to you at any level.
Jay51

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:37:34 AM

A decentralized exchange is an exchange market that does not rely on a third party service to hold the customer's funds. Instead, trades occur directly between users (peer to peer) through an automated process. This system can be achieved by creating proxy tokens (crypto assets that represent a certain fiat or crypto currency) or assets (that can represent shares in a company for example) or through a decentralized multi-signature escrow system, among other solutions that are currently being developed.
raider150shifter

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:22:53 AM

There are many that suggest we should switch to Decentralized Exchanges,
I'm still studying the pros and cons of Decentralized Exchanges so I can't say
there are far greater than Centralized Exchanges, but there are many altcoins
that are only available on Decentralized Exchanges.
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:44:48 AM

I believe decentralized exchanges (DEXes) are going to be a significant competitor to traditional crypto exchanges in the future primarily because of the need for verification on most trading platforms. I'm sure most traders here have had to verify yourselves at one point or another and you know how long and tedious of a process this is compared to the old days, when exchanges didn't require KYC and all.

That alone is a huge pro of DEXes, but at this point in time I have noticed most DEXes are slightly too complicated for someone starting out in crypto to use- the use of a DEX requires much more technical knowledge than with a traditional exchange, and I feel that's one minor thing holding DEXes back. There's so much untapped potential in DEXes that can be unlocked with just a little bit of tweaking.
ssuchy

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:30:29 PM

I believe decentralized exchanges (DEXes) are going to be a significant competitor to traditional crypto exchanges in the future primarily because of the need for verification on most trading platforms. I'm sure most traders here have had to verify yourselves at one point or another and you know how long and tedious of a process this is compared to the old days, when exchanges didn't require KYC and all.

That alone is a huge pro of DEXes, but at this point in time I have noticed most DEXes are slightly too complicated for someone starting out in crypto to use- the use of a DEX requires much more technical knowledge than with a traditional exchange, and I feel that's one minor thing holding DEXes back. There's so much untapped potential in DEXes that can be unlocked with just a little bit of tweaking.
I'm already afraid of what awaits traders in the near future. Almost all new trading platforms will be dangerous, because due to the slightest mistake you can lose your money. at least for today there are still such exchanges as binance, IDEX and the like, where it is not necessary to provide personal data without fail.
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:29:44 PM

I'm a big supporter of decentralized exchanges.  They should have good warning notifications for misplaced offers though.  I've seen some fatal mistakes on etherdelta before where people would pay 20 eth for a fraction of a coin because they mixed up the fields for entering price and quantity.
topex.io

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:44:57 PM

It is very difficult to implement a quick exchange on such exchanges, technologies and the blockchain itself are not very suitable.
rawafe

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:52:30 PM

A decentralized exchange is an exchange market that does not rely on a third party service to hold the customer's funds. Instead, trades occur directly between users (peer to peer) through an automated process.
bastian466

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:20:30 PM

give examples of decentralized exchanges and those that include non-decentralized exchanges so that new people can compare their exchanges, which are more appropriate to use

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Cointoli

Activity: 239

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:21:49 PM

I'm a big supporter of decentralized exchanges.  They should have good warning notifications for misplaced offers though.  I've seen some fatal mistakes on etherdelta before where people would pay 20 eth for a fraction of a coin because they mixed up the fields for entering price and quantity.
The decentralized trading platform is where many transactions take place and investors and sellers are able to accomplish their goals. If there is a guarantee and security for investors' accounts, I think the decentralized floor will develop very strongly.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: