Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 02:42:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] mcxNOW.com : Deposit. Earn Interest. Trade.  (Read 40779 times)
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 08:03:40 AM

smoothie:  It is pointless to quote you from this point forward. The fact of the matter is that you're beating a dead horse. You've always questioned any and everything from RS, mcxNOW, and the MC community from day one.  Face the facts, the two years of hard work RS has put forth is paying off.  If you don't want to earn interest on your coins, don't park them here.  Now regarding those nearly pure silver coins you're selling, where is the proof that the coins are actually real?  Has anyone from a 3rd party melted them down and analyzed them and published the results for the public to see?  Go find a report on the internet, upload to your site and when done, come back and throw more questions.

Good job not answering my questions.

QUESTION: How do you verify that more shares than are supposed to exist are not floating around as well as prove that RS is not tampering with volume numbers on his exchange as to lower payouts to his share holders?

It's 100% impossible to verify by non-insiders.

That's why, in the Real World, every Financial Institution that handles Other People's Money...
Is required by law to have Annual Audited Financials done by an INDEPENDENT AUDITOR.

I doubt that any accountant would come within a million miles of mcxNOW...
For fear of losing his license.

Financial Statements produced by Principals are next to worthless.

But, hey, this is BitcoinLand where greed rules. Fucking interesting space, baby.

Thank you for making my point that much clearer. There is no clear way other than a public audit to prove RS isn't messing around with volume traded numbers.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Taxidermista
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 08:17:29 AM

EDIT: And current LTC rate is 3.25%, not 1700%

no doubt there is a bug in the system...

but i have my numbers for my ltc-deposit - for the last 2 days:

14.09.2013: 10.99 % annual interest
15.09.2013:   6.21 % annual interest

please check your numbers again - 3.25 % annual interest for ltc-deposit is definitely wrong!

I've seen during last night that payments fluctuates wildly, but in 18 hours (3 payments) my 44.9 LTC deposit got 0.0027688 LTC. That's an annual rate of 3.001 % exactly. I guess your numbers are correct and the rate is falling quickly.

bidji29

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 10:48:40 AM

I'm analizing the mcxFEE data and interest data.

http://bit.ly/1gkvOVN

In sheet 1 : You can see the dividend payed each day for 1 mcxFEE (in satoshi) and an estimation of the yearly dividend for for 1 mcxFEE.

In sheet 2 : You can see the yearly interest rate in BTC for each round.
And you can see the total BTC, LTC and XPM deposited on the exchange.

http://www.freebieservers.com/  100% FREE GAME SERVERS
notyep

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 11:32:25 AM

smoothie:  It is pointless to quote you from this point forward. The fact of the matter is that you're beating a dead horse. You've always questioned any and everything from RS, mcxNOW, and the MC community from day one.  Face the facts, the two years of hard work RS has put forth is paying off.  If you don't want to earn interest on your coins, don't park them here.  Now regarding those nearly pure silver coins you're selling, where is the proof that the coins are actually real?  Has anyone from a 3rd party melted them down and analyzed them and published the results for the public to see?  Go find a report on the internet, upload to your site and when done, come back and throw more questions.

QUESTION: How do you verify that more shares than are supposed to exist are not floating around as well as prove that RS is not tampering with volume numbers on his exchange as to lower payouts to his share holders?

That's why, in the Real World, every Financial Institution that handles Other People's Money...
Is required by law to have Annual Audited Financials done by an INDEPENDENT AUDITOR.

But, hey, this is BitcoinLand where greed rules. Fucking interesting space, baby.

Thank you for making my point that much clearer. There is no clear way other than a public audit to prove RS isn't messing around with volume traded numbers.

So tell me smoothie, when was the last time your silver coin business was audited to validate your coins are as pure as you say they are?  Have you melted them down and analyzed the results by a reputable party?  We all know the answer to that but I'm just wondering how long you are going to play the hypocrite role??? I've got to admit you're doing an awesome job!

smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 12:17:09 PM

So tell me smoothie, when was the last time your silver coin business was audited to validate your coins are as pure as you say they are?  Have you melted them down and analyzed the results by a reputable party?  We all know the answer to that but I'm just wondering how long you are going to play the hypocrite role??? I've got to admit you're doing an awesome job!

Notyep,

1. You keep diverting as opposed to answering my questions.

2. You keep going off topic. I have a thread for discussing my coins. =)

3. If you want you can verify the purity of the silver in my coins yourself. I welcome it. Keep on diverting, you are a suitable RS/CH sockpuppet.

Cheesy

oh by the way you never answered about if you were the same person who posted this   Roll Eyes :

Mark your calendars folks...  On May 10th, MicroCash will be introduced and will showcase some of the most advanced technology ever for a currency/system. Don't miss out as MicroCash positions itself to change the concept of banking and currency transaction forever.  Smiley

http://solidcointalk.org/topic/593-microcash-announcement/

Historical Reference (2006):
http://www.saffo.com/02006/01/05/microcash-and-penny-candy/

Some bullet points:  (remember, over the life of this project, BTC code and methodologies have been fork lifted and optimized to address the shortcomings of the original BTC code. Unlike the "forks" that many of the alternate currencies are, MicroCash is radically new so don't get wrapped up trying to compare MicroCash to BTC or any of the forks.  

*) New name that is more business friendly and tells people who know nothing about the technology what the intended use is all about
*) Peer-to-peer decentralized crypto-currency with currency creation reward based on energy used to create the currency (real value)
*) New difficulty retarget algorithm. Looks at the last 12 hours of blocks and works out the average block time for this period. It then adjusts every new block to attempt to meet a 2 minute block time.
*)
*) Resistant against 51% mining attacks. Money is used to help solve block disputes but now nearly everyone can contribute to this process instead of only a few trust nodes.
*) A new way to send/recv funds securely over the MicroCash network, meaning you can download the client and be sending/receiving cash within seconds. No blockchain download required
*) Can now get paid merely for running a node
*) MicroCash Accounts now gain a form of "interest" which is collected from all network fees and redistibuted to accounts based on their total MicroCash holdings. Increase your MicroCash amount and get more interest
*) Chain donation address added. Send money to this address and it redistributes it evenly to every MicroCash account
*) Dual signature accounts allowed. Meaning you can now have two devices with 2 keys able to confirm a transaction. ie You create a transaction on your PC and your mobile phone confirms it. If your PC is ever hacked your funds can't be removed without your phone confirming it.
*) New difficulty retarget algorithm. Looks at the last 12 hours of blocks and works out the average block time for this period. It then adjusts every new block to attempt to meet a 2 minute block time.
*) Transaction fees reduced to a fixed 0.005MC (half cent) for a normal transaction and 0.01 MC for dual signature
*) Transaction size is now much smaller, which means we can fit more in a block and have less disk/memory usage
*) An address (pubkey and privkey) is now looked at like an account. Each transaction involves the moving of one balance to another account. No inputs required, fixed transaction size, one signing per transaction maximum with the standard transaction type.
*) There are no physical transactions added to the blockchain as a result of a new block. Instead a new block is treated as 2 separate transactions. One to the creator (who gets 100% of a blocks value) and one to the CPF (that gets 5% of the block value)
*) Block header is now 104 bytes, with room for the address of creator and optimization of other fields
*) Address format is now much smaller and easier to read (will be announced at beta)
*) Custom database engine that is extremely fast at looking up every transaction, every block and every account. Much improved custom database to store all blocks and transactions.
*) Extremely fast transaction/block/account lookup, resulting in less CPU usage running a node.
*) No IRC client needed to find other nodes
*) New C++ codebase that is easy to extend and has been heavily optimized
*) Easier for businesses and websites to use. Low resource usage. URL Callbacks when their accounts are involved in transactions, no need for constant polling or creating a new address for every customer.
*) Transactions are now a fixed size and are also heavily optimized and easy to create for thin clients.
*) Improved Proof of Work hash and handling. Now reference previous blocks with a SHA256 to improve disk loading
*) Increased mining income to match $1-$2 range instead of $3-4 range
*) Powerblocks are removed
*) Trust nodes and trust blocks are removed
*) The 10 trust accounts are removed
*) Improved P2P handling
*) Much shorter address format and new hashing mechanism for them. Accounts store public keys so that once set it's more secure than ripemd160
*) Denial of Service code added, can now ban nodes that flood the network
*) Ability to donate MicroCash to nodes for passing on transactions and blocks
*) URL and email callbacks for accounts on a node. Allow developers to get transactions pushed to them instead of constantly polling
*) Trading on exchanges will be possible within the client
*) Ability to add labels or information to transactions you send to others
*) Can create payment codes that clients accept with amount, address and information tags already filled out.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

leif1981

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2013, 01:04:27 PM

primicoin is down

Smiley
mistercoin
Legendary

Activity: 1038
Merit: 1000

https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2013, 01:49:36 PM

Notyep,

1. You keep diverting as opposed to answering my questions.

2. You keep going off topic. I have a thread for discussing my coins. =)

3. If you want you can verify the purity of the silver in my coins yourself. I welcome it. Keep on diverting, you are a suitable RS/CH sockpuppet.

Cheesy

oh by the way you never answered about if you were the same person who posted this   Roll Eyes :

Mark your calendars folks...  On May 10th, MicroCash will be introduced and will showcase some of the most advanced technology ever for a currency/system. Don't miss out as MicroCash positions itself to change the concept of banking and currency transaction forever.  Smiley

http://solidcointalk.org/topic/593-microcash-announcement/

Historical Reference (2006):
http://www.saffo.com/02006/01/05/microcash-and-penny-candy/

Some bullet points:  (remember, over the life of this project, BTC code and methodologies have been fork lifted and optimized to address the shortcomings of the original BTC code. Unlike the "forks" that many of the alternate currencies are, MicroCash is radically new so don't get wrapped up trying to compare MicroCash to BTC or any of the forks.  

*) New name that is more business friendly and tells people who know nothing about the technology what the intended use is all about
*) Peer-to-peer decentralized crypto-currency with currency creation reward based on energy used to create the currency (real value)
*)
*) Resistant against 51% mining attacks. Money is used to help solve block disputes but now nearly everyone can contribute to this process instead of only a few trust nodes.
*) A new way to send/recv funds securely over the MicroCash network, meaning you can download the client and be sending/receiving cash within seconds. No blockchain download required
*) Can now get paid merely for running a node
*) MicroCash Accounts now gain a form of "interest" which is collected from all network fees and redistibuted to accounts based on their total MicroCash holdings. Increase your MicroCash amount and get more interest
*) Chain donation address added. Send money to this address and it redistributes it evenly to every MicroCash account
*) Dual signature accounts allowed. Meaning you can now have two devices with 2 keys able to confirm a transaction. ie You create a transaction on your PC and your mobile phone confirms it. If your PC is ever hacked your funds can't be removed without your phone confirming it.
*) Transaction fees reduced to a fixed 0.005MC (half cent) for a normal transaction and 0.01 MC for dual signature
*) Transaction size is now much smaller, which means we can fit more in a block and have less disk/memory usage
*) An address (pubkey and privkey) is now looked at like an account. Each transaction involves the moving of one balance to another account. No inputs required, fixed transaction size, one signing per transaction maximum with the standard transaction type.
*) There are no physical transactions added to the blockchain as a result of a new block. Instead a new block is treated as 2 separate transactions. One to the creator (who gets 100% of a blocks value) and one to the CPF (that gets 5% of the block value)
*) Block header is now 104 bytes, with room for the address of creator and optimization of other fields
*) Address format is now much smaller and easier to read (will be announced at beta)
*) Custom database engine that is extremely fast at looking up every transaction, every block and every account. Much improved custom database to store all blocks and transactions.
*) Extremely fast transaction/block/account lookup, resulting in less CPU usage running a node.
*) No IRC client needed to find other nodes
*) New C++ codebase that is easy to extend and has been heavily optimized
*) Easier for businesses and websites to use. Low resource usage. URL Callbacks when their accounts are involved in transactions, no need for constant polling or creating a new address for every customer.
*) Transactions are now a fixed size and are also heavily optimized and easy to create for thin clients.
*) Improved Proof of Work hash and handling. Now reference previous blocks with a SHA256 to improve disk loading
*) Increased mining income to match $1-$2 range instead of $3-4 range
*) Powerblocks are removed
*) Trust nodes and trust blocks are removed
*) The 10 trust accounts are removed
*) Improved P2P handling
*) Much shorter address format and new hashing mechanism for them. Accounts store public keys so that once set it's more secure than ripemd160
*) Denial of Service code added, can now ban nodes that flood the network
*) Ability to donate MicroCash to nodes for passing on transactions and blocks
*) URL and email callbacks for accounts on a node. Allow developers to get transactions pushed to them instead of constantly polling
*) Trading on exchanges will be possible within the client
*) Ability to add labels or information to transactions you send to others
*) Can create payment codes that clients accept with amount, address and information tags already filled out.

+1

QuantPlus

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 05:16:26 PM

Notwithstanding my statements about Independent Audits...
Which apply to the entire Crypto Space...

mcxNOW is a fucking brilliant achievement...
It hits that software Sweet Spot "not to simple"/"not too complicated"...
(Where Ripple/Bitshares/OT are gonna fail = too complex).

And the payouts have an addictive quality, something is always happening.

Once mcxNOW expands to 10 or 20 coins...
And 10,000 people own a piece of each of these coins...
This WILL TRANSFORM THE ENTIRE ALT COIN SPACE. 

Just wow.
QuantPlus

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 11:06:14 PM

mcxNOW is a fucking brilliant achievement...

How so?

~BCX~

Reserved.
STT
Legendary

Activity: 3892
Merit: 1413

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2013, 03:12:17 AM

Can we just ban everyone quoting thousands of words and nuke them from outer space
[eg. Just quote the author - it links their whole post]

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
QuantPlus

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 01:17:07 PM

Can we just ban everyone quoting thousands of words and nuke them from outer space
[eg. Just quote the author - it links their whole post]

How about we slap you like a bitch?

24 hour volume 1400 BTC = $195,000...
And RS mentioned in chat that PPC addition imminent.
mustyoshi

Activity: 287

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 01:29:55 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2013, 01:52:18 PM by mustyoshi

How the hell are you gonna tell me I can't have a space in my password?
bidji29

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 07:28:48 PM

An update is coming in a few hours. It will correct some issue and come with some ameliorations.
Shortly after, PPcoin will be added.

If you want some data on:
-mcxFEE : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AioqMMSVIC5tdFplWndsdmZuaGxyN01xemxtNWYxVGc#gid=0
-Interest : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AioqMMSVIC5tdFplWndsdmZuaGxyN01xemxtNWYxVGc#gid=1

QuantPlus

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 11:26:57 PM

An update is coming in a few hours. It will correct some issue and come with some ameliorations.
Shortly after, PPcoin will be added.

If you want some data on:
-mcxFEE : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AioqMMSVIC5tdFplWndsdmZuaGxyN01xemxtNWYxVGc#gid=0
-Interest : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AioqMMSVIC5tdFplWndsdmZuaGxyN01xemxtNWYxVGc#gid=1

Great stuff.

The thing people did mot expect...
Is that mcxFEE volume is a big money-maker...
The shares have probably increased mcxNOW exchange volume by 30%.

I've been Market Making and scalping for 20 years...
And the mcxFEE shares with their 20-25% daily swings and a decent floor...  are a scalper's dream.
Jumpy

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 02:52:03 AM

I'm analizing the mcxFEE data and interest data.

http://bit.ly/1gkvOVN

In sheet 1 : You can see the dividend payed each day for 1 mcxFEE (in satoshi) and an estimation of the yearly dividend for for 1 mcxFEE.

In sheet 2 : You can see the yearly interest rate in BTC for each round.
And you can see the total BTC, LTC and XPM deposited on the exchange.

Thanks for this. Is the dividend rate based on an actual purchase price, or the nominal value of 0.1BTC/mcxFEE?

PM me if you want to advertise on this signature.
bidji29

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 08:26:23 AM

The % is based on the "today's price" and the Yesterday result.

The yesterday result are 0.00003815BTC, that make 0.0139BTC/year.
So for an actual price of 0.49BTC, it's 2.84% per year

TheRealSolid (OP)

Activity: 94

Operator of mcxNOW | Programmer of MicroCash

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2013, 08:36:35 AM

The first update to mcxNOW v2.0 has gone live. Some improvements made on user feedback and some small fixes.

* Show current and total confirmations needed on incoming transactions
* Fixed issue with QR code scanning on chrome browser
* Fixed issue with QR code scanning when the dark theme was enabled
* Better error messages on account page when updating your account settings fails for some reason
* Improved https://mcxnow.com/features.html to better explain feeshares and interest payments (thanks Necom, bidji, eeharris)
* Improved main + news page
* Log price with every trade
* Click on nickname highlights chat box
* General chat and exchange page fixes
* Estimated interest rate will now be correct (once a few more interest cycles occur)
* Full ASCII range now allowed in password, and must be a minimum of 12 characters.

If you have any problems seeing your account page it's likely because your browser is caching some old javascript files, so try CTRL+F5 to force it to update.

https://mcxnow.com - Fast and secure coin exchange.
Primecoin / Litecoin / Mincoin / Worldcoin / CopperLark
TheRealSolid (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2013, 08:41:20 AM

How the hell are you gonna tell me I can't have a space in my password?

I've allowed the full ASCII set in password as of the current update. There was no particularly valid reason I was restricting it.

TheSpiral

Activity: 322
Merit: 113

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 08:43:51 AM

First interest payment halved the Estimated Yearly payout. Which means (I'd assume) it'll be accurate/correct after 8 payments (2 days total = 45 hours from now).
Trade log updates, always helpful.
Confirmation count was a must.
All good stuff.
TheRealSolid (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2013, 08:44:44 AM

EDIT: And current LTC rate is 3.25%, not 1700%

no doubt there is a bug in the system...

but i have my numbers for my ltc-deposit - for the last 2 days:

14.09.2013: 10.99 % annual interest
15.09.2013:   6.21 % annual interest

please check your numbers again - 3.25 % annual interest for ltc-deposit is definitely wrong!

The old system was 360x off, this was because I was calculating it every minute instead of every 6 hours whilst testing and forgot to decrease it when it went live. It's only an estimate so it's not _that_ important but the estimate will be much more correct within a few days.

It was possible with some simple math to figure out the real interest rate but at least now the estimator will be much more accurate (in a few more payment cycles).

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: