Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 12:41:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to know which coins are good?  (Read 13237 times)
shainasaz

Activity: 372
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:31:59 AM

Lots of coins are coming in every month. But I can't know which coin will good in future,  Always I face problem with my confusion. So, is there anyway to know which coins are good?

Thank You

There are some points to be checked
 to know if the coins are good in the futures,

Points to be consider:
White Paper
Road Map
Blockchain technologies
Peoples behind
Team Developers
Advisers
check the forum
Social Media such as telegram,twitter and etc.

if you will have additional research on the coins project that is just additional points.

In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dyline

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:02:36 AM

In fact After listing the market Any coin can be learned.you should notice daily market.All about a particular coin learn in Coin market cap.Know about exchange , chart, market cap.You knew it every thing about coin . And choose one of the best coin.
umrohyuk

Activity: 155

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:14:44 AM

the main way is read the whitepaper and check the website. as like DAN, you can get clear explanation and the website is shown that the ICO is successful. it reaches the softcap in which more than 8 million is sold. DAN is good coin.
bitor

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:18:16 AM

You need to know three fundamental things about company, which releases this coins:
1. Information about their product;
2. Have they roadmap for near future or not
3. How much money do they need.
If all this options are good, their coins will be good to.
jubayerjb25

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:29:11 AM

Just read their white paper and have look on their social media pages where as it always updated or not? I think that is enough to say that you are going to be able to find out what is a good ico project with that strategy. Everything needs to be studied and clarified first and you can't just find a good project instantly because you need to learn it on a deeper way.
spiderm4n15

Activity: 168
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:34:54 AM

The first step is to figure out which initial coin offerings are coming up. With sites like ICOalert, developers have a place to list their upcoming pre-sale and public sale. They can also list other information like the soft cap, buy-in price and team profile. Savvy investors can use sites like these to plan their entry, do research, and have their money ready to invest in the best events.

The popularity of ICOs is shooting through the roof with data supporting the hype.

ICO Alert has seen our amount of unique daily users double every 2 to 4 weeks. The growth is incredible, and validates our view that the community wants an unfiltered list of ICOs. ICO Alert remains the only free-to-list ICO website and the only comprehensive list of active and upcoming ICOs, so we expect the growth to continue.

carlowell

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 07:37:31 AM

Lots of coins are coming in every month. But I can't know which coin will good in future,  Always I face problem with my confusion. So, is there anyway to know which coins are good?
Thank You

This kind of inquiry thread has been created a lot of time that's if you're going to find  good answers then you could find it on the next pages.
Well, finding good coins is indeed difficult and they're hard to spot today because scammers are already reading those points and guides so they could counter on how to be too good to be true.
Everything on the internet cannot be trusted because scammers are so much skilled on making good websites and make anything in order to attract investors as their prey.
In  my own kind of technique, I never do spend more time on research just to know if that coin is good or not but I would rather go straight to coinmarketcap.com and check their price histories and other information.
Lastly but not the least, Telegram Channel are difficult to fake and Telegram Bots are obvious. Therefore, active members could tell the difference and you'll see if their coin is good or not.

carlowell

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 07:48:16 AM

You need to know three fundamental things about company, which releases this coins:
1. Information about their product;
2. Have they roadmap for near future or not
3. How much money do they need.
If all this options are good, their coins will be good to.

The points above cannot be trusted guides and I always disagree on checking everything on their websites because everything on the internet today can be manipulated and most of the scammers can do a too good to be true websites that could attract even skilled investors.
For me I usually check their information on coinmarketcap.com because I am not an ICO investors and if theirs a good ICO that I found I am going to wait for them that could Hit Crypto Exchange because that way it's the best evidence that their coin is good especially when they are listed on coinmarketcap.com after they hit Crypto Exchanges.

idgaf007

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:52:21 AM

Finding a good coin is an art, but I have summarized mine first in reading the whitepaper, second is researching about the team, third is looking at the community it has on facebook and twitter and lastly is looking at it's marketcap and chart. 😊 there is no exact science to it.

●  ▌█  Dbrain - AI happens  |  Sign up for Alpha  █▐  ●
A blockchain platform to collectively build AI apps
jamiebear

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:56:59 AM

Looking for a good coin is quite a difficult job if you do not have any idea of it. You have to do a lot of research with its background company. The white paper is important; You have to evaluate if it has a solid team behind it and also the vision of the project.
Xxmodded

Activity: 2254
Merit: 309

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:57:23 AM

Thank You

yes, this is a pretty hard job for all of us. there are many new coins every month popping up. but I have not seen that really has a bright future. but, maybe we can work around it to get a quick profit by buying when the tokens are cheap. yes, there are many methods we can do in investment or trade. but remember, it is not easy to do that. need knowledge and experience

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Pasadoble

Activity: 336
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:00:44 AM

Thank You

If you are asking about ICOs, you should look at the idea, team, experience. But it is difficult to say anyway if the new project will be successful, so I think if you are going to invest, you should invest in several ICOs, in this case chances for success are higher.
VeeraS

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:04:55 AM

Thank You

yes, this is a pretty hard job for all of us. there are many new coins every month popping up. but I have not seen that really has a bright future. but, maybe we can work around it to get a quick profit by buying when the tokens are cheap. yes, there are many methods we can do in investment or trade. but remember, it is not easy to do that. need knowledge and experience

I agree with you, to find a good altcoin is not easy. I personally, must first do research and investigation and then analyze. yes I did it to gain profit in purchases or investments.
RodneyKings

Activity: 213
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:15:49 AM

Thank You

I too get confused sometimes so I do what most people advice newbies to do when it comes to determining what's a good coin to invest to. First to check is their whitepaper because you'll see the plans of the developers there regarding their project including their turn-around time. See if the project is unique and if really is usable by people so that it'll be on the market for long term. Second to check is the team behind it, need to check about their social media pages if they are really dedicated when it comes to experience in developing projects in the blockchain and see if they are a trusted person worth investing too  Grin Third is probably check some reviews about the project. See if other crypto people like your friends also has the same positive views about the project for long term or short term. So far after being here in the forum for a few months, that's so far what I've learned to check if you are going to invest in a certain coin. Don't forget to buy at a cheaper price too.
Fitrilalala

Activity: 248

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:17:21 AM

Thank You
For me a good coins was always in top 10 of chart in coinmarketcap. And then to choose to invest ypu could see if its on the red line you could buy and sell it when it in the green line if you invest in short term. But if you invest in long term you could buy btc, eth, or etc because both of them could be mining and the price always rise and stable.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
paul.landers

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:22:16 AM

I think strong channels of communication and whitepaper is predominant
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 08:26:39 AM

Thank You

Very good question, before that, you should know how to do research, you should love reading because it will help you identifying the coins are good. Like reading their whitepaper and roadmap, reading some articles about the project also identify the core  team of the project.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
coastbank

Activity: 238

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:31:21 AM

It is very easy to know which coin is good and which isn't. You need to check about product usage, if there is no use price is potentially very overvalued. I also love to join telegram groups to get more information.

developer101dev

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:37:23 AM

Thank You

There is no way you can determine if the coin does really have the potential to grow its value or none. The best thing to do is read the platform because most of the consumers are investing due to a very good road map that has a high chance of becoming successful in the future.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:06:26 AM

Thank You

I too get confused sometimes so I do what most people advice newbies to do when it comes to determining what's a good coin to invest to. First to check is their whitepaper because you'll see the plans of the developers there regarding their project including their turn-around time. See if the project is unique and if really is usable by people so that it'll be on the market for long term. Second to check is the team behind it, need to check about their social media pages if they are really dedicated when it comes to experience in developing projects in the blockchain and see if they are a trusted person worth investing too  Grin Third is probably check some reviews about the project. See if other crypto people like your friends also has the same positive views about the project for long term or short term. So far after being here in the forum for a few months, that's so far what I've learned to check if you are going to invest in a certain coin. Don't forget to buy at a cheaper price too.

I think for newbies it will be difficult to understand whitepaper. because they are new to this field but what you said it's 100% correct before investing in any coins we to follow all these methods.

But everyday new coin will come and make newbies confuse where to invest and how to find good and cheap coins. So better you can take some suggestions from experts and check this forum you will get full information about all coins. my suggestion is only to concentrate on top 20 coins. don't invest in any shitcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: