Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:32:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][//BTC+ALT coins][Automatic Multimining Pool] ECRYPTON - sign up phase!  (Read 6899 times)
Danilo

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 11:31:02 AM

Regarding the option to reset the miners ... did reset button restarts the whole computer or just a script for mining?
Ecrypton (OP)

Activity: 36

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2013, 04:37:22 PM

Regarding the option to reset the miners ... did reset button restarts the whole computer or just a script for mining?
Just mining scrypt.
When the computer freezes it is impossible to access from a remote location.
deepDown

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 10:42:49 PM

Can you explain a bit more this one:
- Payment in the desired cryptocurrency (mine most cost-effective currency at the moment and  get paid in the currency you choose)

Does that mean I can choose to be payed in BTC? If so, which exchange rate? Any additional fees?

thx
Ecrypton (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2013, 06:55:06 AM

Can you explain a bit more this one:
- Payment in the desired cryptocurrency (mine most cost-effective currency at the moment and  get paid in the currency you choose)

Does that mean I can choose to be payed in BTC? If so, which exchange rate? Any additional fees?

thx
Yes, that's right. Choose the currency you want and get the reward of the blocks in that currency. Exchange rate will be  same as the
official exchange rate of for example BTC-e. System will automaticaly change alt coins. The official exchange rate will be displayed on our website.
There will be no additional fee but Dynamic system will have higher fee than standard mining sistem.
With a beta membership you provide membership benefits in the form of permanently lower fee.
logyc

Activity: 9

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2013, 11:33:33 AM

Finally automatic pool. I'm sick of moving miners from  pool to  pool. Takes too much time.
If this is half as good as it looks it will be great!
I'm waiting for an invitation.
Ecrypton (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2013, 06:32:26 PM

Finally automatic pool. I'm sick of moving miners from  pool to  pool. Takes too much time.
If this is half as good as it looks it will be great!
I'm waiting for an invitation.
Thanks,
We will do our best to be just as it looks in our first post  Cool
Lucky - Luciano

Activity: 711
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 09:38:13 PM

Fantastic! I accidentally stumbled on the this thread and I am the was much rejoiced. Automatic payment to your desired currency is a great idea. I'm glad to you take care of customers. This will give us much to facilitate the exchange and increase profits. I am the registered and waiting for a call for beta testing. Thank you!
Ecrypton (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2013, 06:24:32 AM

Automatic converting  into the desired currency will save users a lot of time.
This is hole poin... to save your time, make  job easier, and of course maximize your profits.
logyc

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2013, 11:08:10 AM

Automatic converting  into the desired currency will save users a lot of time.
This is hole poin... to save your time, make  job easier, and of course maximize your profits.

That's nice! Sometimes I don't have time to spent on exchanges...but...sometimes i like to wait and sell my alt-coins in the right moment. Is there a option to wait or get earnings in coins we mine?
Ecrypton (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2013, 04:10:25 PM

You have the option to choose the payment in whatever currency you want. Which means that if you mine FTC as the most cost effective coin at the moment and you want to keep the coins in the FTC just pick them as payment. If you want you can later change it to LTC for example, and so on...
logyc

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2013, 06:49:27 AM

Thanks  Wink
Ecrypton (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2013, 10:21:55 AM

Dear users,
We had a brief halt with Sign up process.
We apologize for the problem encountered.
Thank you for your understanding.
Your Ecrypton team,
Danilo

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 10:07:24 PM

I don't understand how you will combine sha256 and scrypt encryption?
Ecrypton (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2013, 04:59:38 PM

sha256 is for Asic miners and scrypt is for GPU miners. It isn't profitabile to mine sha256 with gpu.
Stinky_Pete

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 11:53:24 PM

sha256 is for Asic miners and scrypt is for GPU miners. It isn't profitabile to mine sha256 with gpu.
I have a machine with ASICs, GPUs, and CPU. Will your service allow me to make the best use of all three simultaneously?

Ecrypton (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2013, 09:41:10 AM

I have a machine with ASICs, GPUs, and CPU. Will your service allow me to make the best use of all three simultaneously?
At the moment our mining software will automatically choose the most profitable currency (sha or scrypt) per machine. This means that if you combine GPU(s) and ASIC(s) in one rig, one of them would possibly mine sub-optimal currency for its kind.
You are still be able to manually set different currency for one of them (eg ASIC)
We do plan to enable automatic mining of different currencies in the same rig, but this is not among priorities at the moment. In the current plan it is a couple of months down the lane, sooner if there is enough interest.
logyc

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2013, 01:36:54 PM

At the moment our mining software will automatically choose the most profitable currency (sha or scrypt) per machine. This means that if you combine GPU(s) and ASIC(s) in one rig, one of them would possibly mine sub-optimal currency for its kind.
You are still be able to manually set different currency for one of them (eg ASIC)
We do plan to enable automatic mining of different currencies in the same rig, but this is not among priorities at the moment. In the current plan it is a couple of months down the lane, sooner if there is enough interest.

So if I want to mine both  scrypt and sha256 just need to set up one miner for sha256 and the other for scrypt?
I do not need two accounts?
Ecrypton (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2013, 07:37:32 AM

So if I want to mine both  scrypt and sha256 just need to set up one miner for sha256 and the other for scrypt?
I do not need two accounts?
No, you don't need two accounts. You can set a different coin for each worker whether you want mine sha256 or scrypt
Ecrypton (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2013, 07:03:41 AM

Which coins would like to mine on our pool? Make a list
Danilo

View Profile
October 07, 2013, 06:41:06 PM

LTC