Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:33:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [H] Paypal [W] Bitcoin , Etherium , Skrill  (Read 142 times)
ApeDeals (OP)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:09:39 AM

[H] Paypal [W] Bitcoin , Etherium , Skrill

as i mentioned, i don't here to scam. so dont waste your time to put comments like high risk payment method bla bla bla.
if you like to trade please add me through skype or telegram

skype/telegram : stockimageboss

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ApeDeals (OP)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:02:05 PM

up
Thempanince

Activity: 146
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:39:21 AM

as i mentioned, i don't here to scam. so dont waste your time to put comments like high risk payment method bla bla bla.

Your entire post is crap no wonder you have no responses, you ignored the most important part of trading here.
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:06:31 AM

I don't mind wasting my time, no worries. Here we go:

PayPal is a high risk payment method. It is reversible up to 180 days. If you trade bitcoins for PayPal to anyone who has no track record vouching for his credibility, you risk losing your coins AND PayPal funds AND your PayPal account's functionality. If funds paid to your PayPal account were sourced from a hacked bank account, phished or stolen credit cards, your PayPal account will be limited.

If the sender disputes the payment and/or requests his card issuer to file a charge back, your account will be limited while the charge back is being processed.

Trading on Skype and Telegram is a scammer's preferred communication method. That's because he will try to convince you to send the coins first, in full or incrementally. Don't fall for this. Trade here and insist on an irreversible payment method. Alternatively, PayPal is good if the buyer agrees to wait for 180 days for escrow to release coins.

rarg

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 08:13:06 AM

I don't mind wasting my time, no worries. Here we go:

PayPal is a high risk payment method. It is reversible up to 180 days. If you trade bitcoins for PayPal to anyone who has no track record vouching for his credibility, you risk losing your coins AND PayPal funds AND your PayPal account's functionality. If funds paid to your PayPal account were sourced from a hacked bank account, phished or stolen credit cards, your PayPal account will be limited.

Trading on Skype and Telegram are a scammer's preferred communication method. That's because he will try to convince you to send the coins first, in full or incrementally. Don't fall for this. Trade here and insist on an irreversible payment method. Alternatively, PayPal is good if the sender agrees to wait for 180 days for escrow to release coins.

Thanks for the advice. It seems your advice make sense for me. But I am neutral here.
I hope ApelDeals not a scammer like warningsigns said.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: