Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:40:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MERIT traded !  (Read 405 times)
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:25:02 AM

Add to that: most comments will not be seen by a merit faucet. Even if there's a particularly good post, most people will just move on and not even think of assigning merit points.

Not true.  Merit sources are viewing all comments on all sections of the forum (I hope!). 

If you see a particular comment you feel deserves merit, feel free to leave some.

Ran out of sMerit?  You need to be more particular with whom you give merits to.  Smiley  Or make good quality posts to gain more sMerit.
Not true. 57 merit sources could never read all the posts. I'm one of the 57 merit sources (the only lowlife merit source) I was given 5 sMerits by theymos.
With 5 sMerits I was supposed to give a lot of merits to good posts to get more in the future.

I have already spent my 5 source merits, I don't need to read more comments, if theymos gives me more sMerits, I would need to post a topic and ask anybody with a minimum of 250 activity and less than 250 merits to post there and request for review, based on the amount of sMerits that I have, I would read their posts and send them merits.

I don't want to send merits to random posts, they could have been copy-pasted. but if a member with more than 300 posts and less than 250 merits comes to me for merits, chances of that member to have copy-pasted 300 posts without getting caught are slim as a slim dead trout.

With 5 sMerits every 30 days, I could rank up a jr member into a full member after a year (lowlife, unworthy beggar, if you had to put a price on merits, I don't think 5 of them could have any value more than $1-$2).

Giving thousands of sMerits to somebody who is only giving them to Bitcoiners means that you don't want anybody from alt coin community to rank up, why do you have alt coin forum then? I posted 10 links to 10 posts of mostly Bitcash shills and Bitcoin core shills devs, if you don't want any of the Bitcash shills to rank up, they don't need to be a high rank member to shill for Bitcash.

People need to rank up because they want to join signature campaigns and earn money, if you want to earn money, spend 4-6 months as a full member, then ask for merits to rank up into a senior member.

🖤😏

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Soksuci

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

Mercy

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:40:17 AM

Well lets trade Merit.

Anyone who Merit me I will Merit him/her back Smiley

You will get negative trust as soon as a senior member sees this. It is really sad to see a "Member" rank making such a post.

I have learn my lesson. I will never trade for Merit.

I was dumb enough to do so. Could you delete my quote?
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:17:35 AM

Well lets trade Merit.

Anyone who Merit me I will Merit him/her back Smiley

You will get negative trust as soon as a senior member sees this. It is really sad to see a "Member" rank making such a post.

I have learn my lesson. I will never trade for Merit.

I was dumb enough to do so. Could you delete my quote?
You are one of the greedy members who wants to collect merit and taking advantage to rank up your account, this would not be tolerated in this forum. I think before you post that you already read the rules or the merit system and read some of the thread saying that merit is not for trade anyone caught will be tagged. Also dont beg for merit, do your best to create good quality post to earn merit.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:34:04 AM

Many of them are abusing the merit system now, and we can't do anything about it, moderator or some higher ranks can do it. Or some interested in this system. But one thing for sure many newbie and jr.member are trying there best to gain some merit that have been ignore and begging to their friends to give them merit because of ignoration for the newbie and jr.member that need merit to be rank up better to help those. I can merit two points only per week and I am helping users who are newbie and jr.member that have constructive post so that it can less the suffering for the newcomers.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: