Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 01:11:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Problem  (Read 420 times)
JoyofCrypto

Activity: 198
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:32:10 AM

It needs more time for the markets to mature and for people to stop chasing quick profits and realize how much the technology that crypto and is offering are going to help the world
Novgabby

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:35:16 AM

If being business minded,  it is correct to invest much time like for years.
But as a common people like me, i will never hold my coins for that long in the internet. 
This generation is a time for technology.  Hackers are everywhere.
I dont wanna waste my time and effort for nothing. 
It is great that i can earn money with something so simple like this so i am greatful but i will never invest for too long with this.
sadmaster

Activity: 392
Merit: 15

Bitwings !

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:39:25 AM

I agree with your statement my friend that's the problem with most people that's why most of them got scammed because of the mentality that cryptos are a way of easy money but it is not. For cryptos to be recognized people must HODL on to their investment so that the community will grow.

crypto4liife

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:42:32 AM

Yes you are right brother but we need to put in the picture the large whales and institutions that is playing our market and the traders of bitcoin futures the ones that make the value with bigger movements. And the new ones and small investors are getting carried away. As well as the fud (Fear Uncertainty and Doubt) that is happening. I just hope everything goes back to normal soon and our market stabilize.
gapthecap11

Activity: 113

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:55:57 AM

The problem we now face as a revolution is the fact that people are in the game to make quick money, not to make a difference to the way we interact with money... The market would be more stable if everyones investment stayed for a minimum of 10 years
Yeah I think it's much a better idea.
cryptofunn

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 08:15:16 AM

we switched to the development of crypto from the stage when only geeks knew about it, to the stage when the market is inflated by speculators. On the one hand, this gave tremendous impulses in the development and interest on the part of the masses, on the other hand, the arrival of every level of fraud. Their main goal is to raise maximum money from people. Intervention in the regulation of the ICO state in this sense is positive

mpufatzis

Activity: 840
Merit: 128

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 06:15:49 AM

I believe, the problem is not that people are not holding, but they are thinking old-fashioned, how to gain more fiat.
Cryptos are made to substitute fiat money and stop the control from the institutions. If we want to have the control of our wealth, we must start using them in our daily life. Do not just ask if you can pay in cryptos, demand it.
This is a new revolution and we take part in it.
It is not just profit, it is the future.

The problem we now face as a revolution is the fact that people are in the game to make quick money, not to make a difference to the way we interact with money... The market would be more stable if everyones investment stayed for a minimum of 10 years
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:20:19 AM

not like what you imagine. basically every human being has a difference in plans and strategies, this is what you should know and think about. there are many of us who make quick trades on short-term trading strategies. basically a market pattern, we can never predict 100% accurate.
buhna

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:46:35 AM

Everything is done quickly in the modern world,. If you do not want to lag behind - learn to develop and do everything quickly too. You can sit and feel sad how the world has changed, and you can adapt and make a profit. It is your own choice.

drogas

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:47:50 AM

The "culture" of cryptocurrency is changing, unfortunately.

But on the bright side, there are a lot of more coins now, better tech, and so on than say a few years ago. So change isn't all too bad. Smiley
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:50:34 AM

Its a really valid concern, but its pointless seeing it as a problem because people are in it for the money, and everyone has their own reasons and investment goals. What can actually be done is create methods of educating people where one can furnish the other, and just might turn it into a win-win situation.
paulmaritz

Activity: 672
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:54:20 AM

This is why it is of immense importance that we educate ourselves and help to educate others when it comes to these matters. We have to hack at the root of the traditional banking system.
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:01:55 AM

I don't think you are actually looking at the issue from the right perspective. If people want to trade a coin quickly or it is subject to a pump and dump it really doesn't matter that much to the underlying project. Most of them will generate the required operating reserves from their ICO and then it is down to them to create a sustainable business.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:05:42 AM

I have no problem with people investing for short term as it keeps the market moving. We do have wide varieties of investors/traders who trade frequently but to each his own. You can't change how people choose to invest their money. Personally, I prefer to keep it for long term as its less time consuming and it can be more profitable.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Rabbai89

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:06:04 AM

I don't think that there's too many people that are invested in this market that are not trying to make money. And if course if people have the opportunity to make money fast, they're going to take advantage! I can't say that I blame them, as I am far from financially stable.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:09:31 AM

I think your assumption is wrong, there are still some people that have not move any of their tokens fron Ethereum ICO and even NEO, the reason we are having this huge volatility is because the market is thin, Tradition markets is very liguid and is a Trillions Dollar market unlike Crypto market
LixiR

Activity: 63

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:13:58 AM

Okay, I think it would be a little nonsense to spend a nice amount and wait for 10 years. It will not be clear what will happen to 10 years of this market. I think that you need to keep your investment better and buy it.
Wilsonong222

Activity: 130
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:40:19 AM

I don't think so, to become stable market you need a very dynamic composition of players. There should be investor, trader, whalers, hypers, etc. in the market. If market compose of one type of player only then growth of the market will become stagnant. I do believe if the composition of the players has big group of investor instead of traders then it will become more stable. Group percentage of the market will stabilized the market.

(((   BIDIUM.io   )))    PRE-ICO ACTIVE
█████████  JOIN NOW!  █████████
hostrm

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:43:02 AM

I don't think so, to become stable market you need a very dynamic composition of players. There should be investor, trader, whalers, hypers, etc. in the market. If market compose of one type of player only then growth of the market will become stagnant. I do believe if the composition of the players has big group of investor instead of traders then it will become more stable. Group percentage of the market will stabilized the market.
I agree with you. The market at the initial stage of formation and of course there are many traders on it, because the voluntility is hygienic! Over time, all calm down. And now we need to catch the moment!
Aqcizromencez

Activity: 486

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:17:57 PM

it sounds like it's people race to make money fast way .. and not a little after they managed to raise more money they run away ..
and all ico the story is almost the same after entering the stock they will do the pump and dump and their tokens take a long time for normal

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: