Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 11:46:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Can I Earn Bitcoins?  (Read 19707 times)
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 11:55:19 PM

There are so many difference things to earn bitcoins you can gamble for them allot of peopel here in this forum are gambling for bitcoins and not only gamb lng trading buying everything is possible with bitcoins that makes it so nice.

Well I would say that don't depend on gambling too much especially if you are a newbie because that is just going to lose all your bitcoins. It is better if you are going to get into trading. Just make sure that you know what you are going to do and you must have capital there in able to start. So, you can use your past earnings from your sources.
The question is do you have how many bitcoins? How much you willing to invest, because to earn bitcoins you need to have them. With some bitcoins you can try forex, thats a risky way that can make you reach good results, you have gambling, trading and lending, besides that you can join free projects as faucets, captchas and signatures.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitlancr

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 08:18:31 AM

Are there any websites like Devtome.com (which awards Devcoins) where you can like take pictures, make videos, write articles, fill out surveys etc for a good amount of Bitcoins?

Also, please list any faucets.
Best way to earn Bitcoin is by just buying when the price is low and selling when the price goes up. This is the easiest and most common way of making money with Bitcoin.
You can also try to hold on to them but that means years and years of waiting.
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 08:27:58 AM

You should get a higher rank in the forum after this you can start to look up what the forum campaigns are those things are quite nice if you like to forum.
Also you can buy them locally or trade with your bitcoin to altcoin and wait for altcoin to rise then sell altcoin buy bitcoin this can yield high profit if done well but it is difficult to do well.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1018

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 08:57:07 AM

Are there any websites like Devtome.com (which awards Devcoins) where you can like take pictures, make videos, write articles, fill out surveys etc for a good amount of Bitcoins?

Best way to earn Bitcoin is by just buying when the price is low and selling when the price goes up. This is the easiest and most common way of making money with Bitcoin.

Well this  way is the easiest one which you could  buy  directly and  hold for a long time but it really depends on a person on how he handle his coin or  if he doesnt want to hold or wait anymore there are still ways to make profitable in bitcoin world. Faucets, signature campaigns, freelancing, etc. Just search in this forum.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
bitcoin-hunter

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 11:38:20 AM

You can earn  bitcoins on all kind of methods, you can do campaigns or do some giveaway contests these days.
Signature campaigns are the best in my opinion because you can make some good money with that.
daniahya
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2016, 11:44:33 AM

If you have a big capital could use the way if just looking for free I think it is better to join the sigcam
ChronoLite

Activity: 840

www.guestcrew.com

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 11:55:04 AM

If you have a big capital could use the way if just looking for free I think it is better to join the sigcam
Yes , signature campaign is a good way to earn your bitcoin but nothing he can does because he has negative trust and not active since 2013 and lot of campaign manager see about the post history, if there are any gap between post they will decline it.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓     
            ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
        ▓██▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
      ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓ 
    ▓█▓▓█▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓
  ░█▓▓▓░      ░░░░░▓▓▓▓█▓░░░▓▓▓▓█░
  █▓▓▓▓      ██████▓▓█▓     ░▓ ░█▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓    ░███░    ▓█▓     ▓█░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓█▓▓▓█░    ░░▓░    ▓▓     ██▓ ▓█▓▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓▓▓░      ░  ░▓    ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓  ░█▓▓█▓ ░▓▓▓█░
    ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░  ░▓▓░ ░▓▓▓█▓
      ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░░░░▓█▓▓█▓ 
        ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██▓ 
           ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓   
             ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       
                  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
GuestCrew||||||ICO Now!
Ulloa

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 01:27:11 PM

Yes , signature campaign is a good way to earn your bitcoin but nothing he can does because he has negative trust and not active since 2013 and lot of campaign manager see about the post history, if there are any gap between post they will decline it.

Signature campaigns are the best to earn some nice bitcoins because its very profitable in my eyes, I really think that it can let you earn bigtime on a long term period if you are stay doing it of course.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 05:32:42 PM

You can earn  bitcoins on all kind of methods, you can do campaigns or do some giveaway contests these days.
Signature campaigns are the best in my opinion because you can make some good money with that.

Signature campaigns are not for new members (if OP is new) because they need quality posts from their participants and new users wont be able to provide that, and even if someone new manages to do some constructive posts but he wont be able to get a spot right now as mostly campaigns don't accept new members.
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 08:43:57 PM

Signature campaigns are not for new members (if OP is new) because they need quality posts from their participants and new users wont be able to provide that, and even if someone new manages to do some constructive posts but he wont be able to get a spot right now as mostly campaigns don't accept new members.
Yes if they have received a participant they choose if the post have a good quality and sometimes they can not receive the participant have red trust and spamming post. And now the new campaign release they accept only member and up. So much better do posting for your rank up. Sig campaign is the best now you can earn bitcoin.
daniahya
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2016, 11:01:07 PM

for the new members could be paying sigcam for a new coin, they often accept new members and it's been pretty fair
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 02:53:18 AM

for the new members could be paying sigcam for a new coin, they often accept new members and it's been pretty fair
While you learning and building up your quality posts , you can enroll into altcoin signature campaign but keep an eye with your quality posts , don't make it bad and making your account worse because spamming.

💀|.
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2926
Merit: 597

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 03:07:14 AM

While you learning and building up your quality posts , you can enroll into altcoin signature campaign but keep an eye with your quality posts , don't make it bad and making your account worse because spamming.

I agree joining in alt coins signature campaigns are going to be a good stepping stone for a newbie while making some good quality posts. But while you are going to get rewards of alt coins it is also a good opportunity that you are going to trade. And for sure you are going to get some good profit out of that 2 source.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Jambolb2

Activity: 444

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 08:34:44 AM

There actually are some campaigns these days which accept like jr. members or newbies only... i dont really know whats the reason behind that as the higher rank accounts are more better than them...
phreaky

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 08:59:48 AM

You can try to earn them with gambling but we all know how it works with gambling the chance is greater that you are going to lose.
It is better to just use your own money to buy Bitcoin and sell them with a profit when the value goes up.
Iceborn

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 01:54:08 PM

You can try to earn them with gambling but we all know how it works with gambling the chance is greater that you are going to lose.
It is better to just use your own money to buy Bitcoin and sell them with a profit when the value goes up.

I would not recommend gambling because gambling will let you lose a lot of money most likely, you can better do signature campaigns if you have a normal ranked account.
With signature campaigns you can gain a lot more profit and what you get is 100% profit so that makes it also nice.
Ybalevia

Activity: 244

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 07:56:52 AM

There are all kind of possibilities these days to gain bitcoin, by simply gambling its already possible, of course I do not recommend you do that because its risky.
The best method in my opinion is by doing signature campaigns, its easy and also very profitable for some spare time..
ElpadroBitcoin

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 08:57:20 AM

For me the only and best method to earn bitcoins is by doing signature campaigns, its easy without any risks and profitable, with campaigns you only need some spare time and a okay forum rank.
That just it, so that is making it easy and its all 100% profit you are making.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1018

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 09:38:01 AM

I would not recommend gambling because gambling will let you lose a lot of money most likely, you can better do signature campaigns if you have a normal ranked account.
With signature campaigns you can gain a lot more profit and what you get is 100% profit so that makes it also nice.

Me either I am not going to recommend gambling as you need to have capital with it and that is not going to be a good source at all because that is just going to get your capital instead of having good enough profit of bitcoins. I would say that it is better if you are going to join campaigns and giveaways and start trading.

True, gambling is not an ideal  source of income and you would surely need a money to start with it and  possibly those capital  would be lost in instant in gambling. Instead of aiming  for profits maybe you would get negative profits for sure.  Agree, there are ways  here in this forum without risking  any money from your pocket just like signature campaigns and give away same as they said.

💀|.
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
jossiel

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 10:03:03 AM

For me the only and best method to earn bitcoins is by doing signature campaigns, its easy without any risks and profitable, with campaigns you only need some spare time and a okay forum rank.
That just it, so that is making it easy and its all 100% profit you are making.

That is a good way to earn bitcoins with signature campaign and it is going to be better if you are going to have other ways too.

When you have earned already with your signature campaign, then you can try to invest with trading of alt coins and for sure you are going to earn with it.

<<- Rent this out ->>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: