Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:45:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Exenium.io - a fully functional chat-bot crypto exchange in Messangers  (Read 52936 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ExeniumExchange (OP)

Activity: 92
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 08:44:17 PM

Hello team, is it necessary to register to buy coins?

Registering simply means pressing the start button on our bot. You will need to have a Telegram account though.
The first post features a detailed "how to buy XNT" video.

I have checked the website and I didn't find anything about Europe. When are you going to implement it?

Our exchange is global, and we will also be implementing EUR fiat transfers in April, so it will definitely be quite convenient for Europeans.

Am I right if I presume you will create your own blockchain for the application.
So a token swap will be implemented on a later stage?

No, the token runs on the Ethereum platform. The exchange itself runs on normal servers. No token swaps are planned.

Do you have any competitors? I know some similar projects, but they have a slightly different idea.

As far as we're aware, none that actually want to create an exchange as a bot for Telegram and other messengers. Also our other ideas are quite unique, like the Investment Management System which will allow the creation of indexes and mutual funds for cryptocurrencies.

Exenium project is promoting community construction, and all kinds of bounty activities are in progress. Unfortunately, there are no signatures. The project roadmap has planned the development of the next 2 years, and it looks good.

Thank you! If you mean that we haven't released the signatures, that's not true! They can be found here: https://medium.com/@exeniumexchange/exenium-bounty-campaign-2e59d46116b6

Direct links: https://goo.gl/Utxf6K (signature) https://goo.gl/i4t5rF (avatar).

The project seems to have prospects, but from whitepaper, I do not quite understand what the value of tokens is to me, for example, if I'm a small investor?
And another question: Since I didn't find a separate bounty of threads, I'll ask you here: With Twitter participating in the bounty, do I need to provide weekly RT reports?

No need to do reports, we will check by ourselves. The token allows you to pay future commission fees with a discount. If you're not interested in that then you could simply hold, our mechanisms ensure that as the exchange grows, the price of the token does too. It's similar to any other coin in that sense.

I've just seen that the ICO is running until March 25. Very long ICO... any reasons for this?
Can it be seen somewhere how much money they raised so far?

Well the ICO is also a means of attracting future users, so it doesn't make sense for us to do a 1 hour "all or nothing" campaign. It's not the only ICO running in the month range, anyway. To see the money raised, just go on our website exenium.io

Your product is interesting, but the bounty campaign should be overthought again....
Too less money for too much work.

Well our bounty rewards are in line with all other bounties. Some of the campaigns (like newsletter, Telegram) require almost no effort. For the Facebook/Twitter campaigns, we only ask one post shared per week, which doesn't seem too complicated.

»»»  ▬▬▬  E X E N I U M  ▬▬▬  »»»
A full-functional cryptocurrency exchange, implemented as a chat-bot for messengers (http://exenium.io)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vebby

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:02:43 AM

Hello team, is it necessary to register to buy coins?

Registering simply means pressing the start button on our bot. You will need to have a Telegram account though.
The first post features a detailed "how to buy XNT" video.

I have checked the website and I didn't find anything about Europe. When are you going to implement it?

Our exchange is global, and we will also be implementing EUR fiat transfers in April, so it will definitely be quite convenient for Europeans.

Am I right if I presume you will create your own blockchain for the application.
So a token swap will be implemented on a later stage?

No, the token runs on the Ethereum platform. The exchange itself runs on normal servers. No token swaps are planned.

Do you have any competitors? I know some similar projects, but they have a slightly different idea.

As far as we're aware, none that actually want to create an exchange as a bot for Telegram and other messengers. Also our other ideas are quite unique, like the Investment Management System which will allow the creation of indexes and mutual funds for cryptocurrencies.

Exenium project is promoting community construction, and all kinds of bounty activities are in progress. Unfortunately, there are no signatures. The project roadmap has planned the development of the next 2 years, and it looks good.

Thank you! If you mean that we haven't released the signatures, that's not true! They can be found here: https://medium.com/@exeniumexchange/exenium-bounty-campaign-2e59d46116b6

Direct links: https://goo.gl/Utxf6K (signature) https://goo.gl/i4t5rF (avatar).

The project seems to have prospects, but from whitepaper, I do not quite understand what the value of tokens is to me, for example, if I'm a small investor?
And another question: Since I didn't find a separate bounty of threads, I'll ask you here: With Twitter participating in the bounty, do I need to provide weekly RT reports?

No need to do reports, we will check by ourselves. The token allows you to pay future commission fees with a discount. If you're not interested in that then you could simply hold, our mechanisms ensure that as the exchange grows, the price of the token does too. It's similar to any other coin in that sense.

I've just seen that the ICO is running until March 25. Very long ICO... any reasons for this?
Can it be seen somewhere how much money they raised so far?

Well the ICO is also a means of attracting future users, so it doesn't make sense for us to do a 1 hour "all or nothing" campaign. It's not the only ICO running in the month range, anyway. To see the money raised, just go on our website exenium.io

Your product is interesting, but the bounty campaign should be overthought again....
Too less money for too much work.

Well our bounty rewards are in line with all other bounties. Some of the campaigns (like newsletter, Telegram) require almost no effort. For the Facebook/Twitter campaigns, we only ask one post shared per week, which doesn't seem too complicated.

This is very interesting this might be the team's strategy to attract investors so interested in this project, so the project will be run in accordance with the plan and get the appropriate results.

maxel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

I am interesting to discussion each orther

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 09:50:36 AM

woww..really nice... Wink Wink
ardcts

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:27:07 PM

Cool, this project has a very good concept which is the Exchange cryptocurrency the world's first fully has been implemented as a chatbot to most popular Messenger, has all the features of traditional exchanges such as wallet, the Fund and the Fund of fiat Cryptography. hopefully the projects run successfully
Chu@N

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:51:05 PM

Its really huge that Exenium has already a business platform available. Its totaly insane for a project to has a working platform in early stage and during ico, i think it's a very good argument for investors and for the future of the project.
Suarezzz

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:51:50 PM

This is going to be ICO of 2018. Working platform with proven business. Are there any records of profitability of current business model?
EfIRchEk

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:54:13 PM

I've been relatively recently into this area. Can you tell me on what wallets it will be possible to store Exeium coins after the ICO is over?
GeNer@L

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:57:46 PM

I've been relatively recently into this area. Can you tell me on what wallets it will be possible to store Exeium coins after the ICO is over?

In general, you can store them on a platform. And I think you can also use any wallets that support ERC-20.
bitoshka

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:59:18 PM

I think that the popularity of the project will come next year. I will support you guys, you deserve it!
Jokerrr

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:00:56 PM

I think that the popularity of the project will come next year. I will support you guys, you deserve it!
The farther they will go into the blockchain and project development, the more people will be attracted. I believe that Exenium has all the potential to become a widespread platform. They are planning to offer a lot of unconventional and very convenient services that is supposed to make exchange process a whole lot better.
Makelleli

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:02:00 PM

The farther they will go into the blockchain and project development, the more people will be attracted. I believe that Exenium has all the potential to become a widespread platform. They are planning to offer a lot of unconventional and very convenient services that is supposed to make exchange process a whole lot better.
If they manage to stay on target and the stuff done, then they will need to face up with the competition in this area. I hope they will succeed.
kamarchek

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:02:46 PM

If they manage to stay on target and the stuff done, then they will need to face up with the competition in this area. I hope they will succeed.
Yes, that's right, they won't be alone in this segment. But they have the advantage of an already running platform with a lot of users so they don't need to build up everything from scratch.
Titomonriki

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:04:22 PM

Yes, that's right, they won't be alone in this segment. But they have the advantage of an already running platform with a lot of users so they don't need to build up everything from scratch.
For sure this alone its quite a good
reassurance if you are thinking about investing in this project.
The only doubt is if it's going to be easy enough to use for both parties.
OMLETovich

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:06:37 PM

With everything falling into place, Exenium must do its best to attract more users to the platform, making it much more valuable in the long run.
Vurdalakus

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:08:55 PM

With everything falling into place, Exenium must do its best to attract more users to the platform, making it much more valuable in the long run.

Indeed, they have to do a good marketing campaign to promote their webpage and to attract as many users as they can. That would give them advantage over their competition.
Paparazek

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:10:41 PM

Indeed, they have to do a good marketing campaign to promote their webpage and to attract as many users as they can. That would give them advantage over their competition.

Competition will stimulate faster progress, so I think that it can plus in this situation. This project will be valuable in the crypto market soon.
anchousser

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:11:58 PM

Exenium sounds like a very promising project for this year! I will certainly recommend it to my friends!
Good luck with the ICO guys!
Makelleli

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:13:16 PM

Do you guys have a spreadsheet? I just want to clarify, that I joined for sure.
Teknisi88

Activity: 1050
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:37:09 AM

why is not the signature spreadsheet updated yet? I have been a few days ago joined but not yet accepted.
labuan

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:17:38 AM

why is not the signature spreadsheet updated yet? I have been a few days ago joined but not yet accepted.
may be updated after its end ico, btw almost 1M$ raised Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: