Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:14:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Exenium.io - a fully functional chat-bot crypto exchange in Messangers  (Read 52944 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:16:14 PM

Very unique this token can in buy through Litecoin and so how with Ethereum? whether your tokens can be bought with Ethereum? it seems you are providing a variety kind of coins to buy this token, yes not bad.  Exenium very nice project, hope success dev.  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Teknisi88

Activity: 1050
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:34:13 PM

why is not the signature spreadsheet updated yet? I have been a few days ago joined but not yet accepted.
may be updated after its end ico, btw almost 1M$ raised Grin

how do I do a post if I have not received it on its spreadsheet table sir ?
Logan22

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:37:42 AM

It's great that you can order various services right within the platform. By the way, what services do your bot offers to users?
anchousser

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:38:35 AM

Exenium build a better advertisement social media platform. That can be solution for growing on business.
I think it can make revolution, keep on progress for Exenium ICO.
Makelleli

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:40:25 AM

Do you plan dividends for tokens holders? or profit only in selling?
Mokel

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:13:22 AM

this project has a token that has a high price with a very limited supply of total, this is a plus for this project because all will think the sales target will be achieved with a minimum supply of total coin, this project also offers bounty campaign to promote this project to all people, I think that's the right way, where I can see threads from bounty campaign
datguyian

Activity: 840

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:22:32 PM

Regarding the buyback thing, if you consider it a deflationary mechanism wouldn't it count as a dividend paying security perhaps? That might have legal implications for investors from some countries.

If you simply hold XNT, you will not be gaining any more of it, so it's not a dividend. Our system also isn't strictly speaking a buyback, since we don't actually give money for them, we only accept it as payment.

Ok because officials said that they will scrutinize all coins and tokens for characteristics that might make them a security and I think they also mentioned things like buybacks.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
ExeniumExchange (OP)

Activity: 92
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 03:46:46 PM

Stability of the company is the main thing for investor. And as for me, I'm confused by the fact that Exenium remains without contingency fund which can be useful in case of force majeure situations. I think that the company should save several million dollars after the sale is over.

10% of the ICO funds will be devoted to liquidity support, which is essentially that contingency fund. Moreover the money we collect in the ICO will be released in stages, following the completion of our roadmap milestones.

Hello! The current state and prospects are described very well. Tell me, what are the plans related to international level? Perhaps, any mergers and/or takeovers?

We strive to build international partnerships, for example we have recently partnered with DEEX to support each other in our business activities.
The end goal is to create a global white label solution, as seen in our roadmap.

Good day to all readers of the forum. Do I correctly understand that it will be no way to buy services with a plastic card on the platform?

Credit cards are in our plans, but the implementation will take some time. Our focus is bank transfers, first.

I'm deciding which currency to use to buy your tokens now. Tell me, if payment with LiteCoin will be available? Or tell me which currencies I can use for buying coins.

We have integrated our dashboard with Shapeshift, so you can use all of the currencies that it supports. Natively though, only ETH and BTC.

Can ICO participants avoid commissions for depositing? They have been with you since the very beginning so that would be a great reward.

We'll consider the idea.

»»»  ▬▬▬  E X E N I U M  ▬▬▬  »»»
A full-functional cryptocurrency exchange, implemented as a chat-bot for messengers (http://exenium.io)
critolika

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:04:24 AM

this project has a token that has a high price with a very limited supply of total, this is a plus for this project because all will think the sales target will be achieved with a minimum supply of total coin, this project also offers bounty campaign to promote this project to all people, I think that's the right way, where I can see threads from bounty campaign

Hopefully with the existence of the bonus will be an attraction for investors, hoping for his future project will go smoothly and be successful in the future.
kamarchek

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:05:42 AM

it's all your info about project...
I wonder about profile team. what purpose of this project.. what difference from other coin? :/ why we must invest in this.
maAE$tRo$2000

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:06:23 AM

Can someone explain Exenium to me a little more clearly, I have read all the information provided and am still confused about it.
Aberrant

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:07:20 AM

This project is really nice and productive one, I like the entire project, very enthusiastic and informative community, there is an ability to develop much more into society to become one of the successor currency in the crypto market.
anchousser

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:16:37 AM

Marketing campaigns are always a big factor in the ICO and Exenium is already doing so much in marketing.
kinghu

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:36:31 PM

I think this project is great. and all the teams within the project will definitely do something best for project progress. Hopefully this project will go smoothly and could reach targets in the expected.

xonecoinlovers

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:04:51 PM

I think this project is great. and all the teams within the project will definitely do something best for project progress. Hopefully this project will go smoothly and could reach targets in the expected.
all teams will surely do the job as best as possible so that the success in expected in the project can be reached with ease.
Let us support this project.

UBECOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
bellaayu

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:17:28 AM

all teams will surely do the job as best as possible so that the success in expected in the project can be reached with ease.
Let us support this project.
so let's support the development of this project, so that all teams are so much more excited about doing the job very well.
Hopefully this project can be a great success and gives a great result for all participants.

NeRoX82

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:14:09 AM

If not all tokens are sold, what will you do with unsold tokens? Will these tokens be burned, or will you distribute them between the holders of the tokens? Or will you collect the tokens for yourself?
Chu@N

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:15:00 AM

After reading the whitepaper, I can say that this project will be a major disruption to current exchange practices and this will greatly benefit end users as compared to today's contemporary exchange services. Good luck!
Bulllbas

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:17:11 AM

If not all tokens are sold, what will you do with unsold tokens? Will these tokens be burned, or will you distribute them between the holders of the tokens? Or will you collect the tokens for yourself?
I can answer the question: the unsold tokens will be destroyed, according to the whitepaper.
kamarchek

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:17:59 AM

The most important thing is that advertising does not jump out the whole screen and spoil the whole impression of the platform. To attract investors and advertisers, need to conduct a good marketing campaign!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: