Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 07:36:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Exenium.io - a fully functional chat-bot crypto exchange in Messangers  (Read 52941 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kamarchek

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:33:59 PM

A lot of application already running in ethereum. Ethereum network is getting heavy.
You mean all the kitties?
One this I don't actually understand is, do all the projects with erc20 tokens use etherium network for confirming transactions? If so, the more companies the more transactions altogether, the worse congestion will become… No?
Ethereum network can only process 15tx/s, what if all the erc20 tokens start requiring more than that?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GeNer@L

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:39:28 PM

A lot of application already running in ethereum. Ethereum network is getting heavy.
One this I don't actually understand is, do all the projects with erc20 tokens use etherium network for confirming transactions? If so, the more companies the more transactions altogether, the worse congestion will become… No?
Ethereum network can only process 15tx/s, what if all the erc20 tokens start requiring more than that?
Actually, ethereum network is improving constantly. On the other hand, lots of new things using the network more than before.
I hope ethereum network will win this race.
Bulllbas

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:40:18 PM

Actually, ethereum network is improving constantly. On the other hand, lots of new things using the network more than before.
That is true but they are also working to scale the network and improve it. So I wouldn't worry about it.
Fanat74

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:41:04 PM

That is true but they are also working to scale the network and improve it. So I wouldn't worry about it.
The problem is how fast they are going roll out the fork to improve the network? People might jump to a different blockchain if something is not done.
FYIcryptoz

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:42:02 PM

Stopped reading at "messangers"......

Ceburekus

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:45:16 PM

The problem is how fast they are going roll out the fork to improve the network? People might jump to a different blockchain if something is not done.

There are indeed many other promising projects coming with similar features, providing supports for tokens, indeed.
Aberrant

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:47:55 PM

This time exchange platforms are very promising, the prospects of the future are hopeful.
If I would see that Exenium project is good enough, I would invest some money into it. I believe in success of the project and its targets will be achieved.
Chu@N

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:26:46 AM

Is it that easy to switch from one chain to another? Because you have to consider the already done programming, language, etc, or am I wrong?
Vurdalakus

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:27:25 AM

Sometimes a working product or an already establish business model get less fund from the investors and those that have only smoke and promises get more attention. Hope Exenium will raise a lot.
InVE$$$tOR

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:28:20 AM

Sometimes a working product or an already establish business model get less fund from the investors and those that have only smoke and promises get more attention. Hope Exenium will raise a lot.
That's true, a working product isn't a guarantee for a successful crowdfunding. It depends a lot on the hype that's created around a project and if enough hype, it doesn't matter if the project has already a running business or if it's only hot air.
kamarchek

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:29:45 AM

Primarily this is due to marketing. Those who have created something to relax and spend less time and money on advertising. And those who have only the words in the first place are forced to spend time and money on advertising. Therefore, it turns out! I hope that the team of this project won't do that.
HuP9RX

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:31:16 AM

Primarily this is due to marketing. Those who have created something to relax and spend less time and money on advertising. And those who have only the words in the first place are forced to spend time and money on advertising. Therefore, it turns out! I hope that the team of this project won't do that.
I've been saying this for months. if you want your project to succeed you have to advertise. that's how you get the word out.
Logan22

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:32:20 AM

I've been saying this for months. if you want your project to succeed you have to advertise. that's how you get the word out.

Marketing campaigns are always a big factor in the ICO. Having a good campaign with a solid project is the best way to get investors.
Aberrant

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:57:54 PM

I agree that this is important component of any project, even the most successful one. More people will learn about the project with the help of marketing and as result there will be more investments.
Jokerrr

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:58:56 PM

Marketing campaigns are always a big factor in the ICO. Having a good campaign with a solid project is the best way to get investors.

Well of course, that's not just with ICOs the case, but with everything you try to sell. If you don't make good advertisement, you can have the best product, as long as no one knows about it and it won't be sold.
PISTON_1

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:59:51 PM

Well of course, that's not just with ICOs the case, but with everything you try to sell. If you don't make good advertisement, you can have the best product, as long as no one knows about it and it won't be sold.
Certainly something that should be an attack on any ICO, support BTC for its large volume of project supporters, and good marketing, Team videos demonstrating their mastery of the concept also tend to bring in more fans.
bitoshka

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:01:44 PM

Certainly something that should be an attack on any ICO, support BTC for its large volume of project supporters, and good marketing, Team videos demonstrating their mastery of the concept also tend to bring in more fans.
Yes, so much new ICOs recently, if a project's team won't advertise their project properly, then it will be buried under another ICO's.
Casperok

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:02:46 PM

Yes, so much new ICOs recently, if a project's team won't advertise their project properly, then it will be buried under another ICO's.
That's true, but when do you think marketing is most effective? During ICO, Post ICO, after the platform/product is ready?
Or is a mix of each important?
Titomonriki

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:21:51 PM

Currently the biggest player in the field is EtherDelta platform and it will be very hard to compete them. Is your long-term plan to take them down or to be No.2 Decentralized Social Network?? Second option is more realistic.
Bulllbas

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:22:36 PM

Currently the biggest player in the field is EtherDelta platform and it will be very hard to compete them. Is your long-term plan to take them down or to be No.2 Decentralized Social Network?? Second option is more realistic.
I agree, but Exenium is already doing so much in marketing. What else they can do? I've seen Exenium everywhere.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: