Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:05:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Exenium.io - a fully functional chat-bot crypto exchange in Messangers  (Read 52944 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Tiamel

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:22:48 AM

It's quite interesting and I will watch it and consider to join it after reading the whitepage
How much is it for one coin? and which exchanges do you intend to list this coin ?
The price will be decided at the end of the ICO. They intend to list on as many exchanges as possible including adding it to their own when the exchange is launched.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kamarchek

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:23:42 AM

It's quite interesting and I will watch it and consider to join it after reading the whitepage
How much is it for one coin? and which exchanges do you intend to list this coin ?
The price will be decided at the end of the ICO. They intend to list on as many exchanges as possible including adding it to their own when the exchange is launched.

That's sure, hope they will release the wallet to different platforms, mobile included, except website as they released a messenger version.
Portable versions could be one of the most important releases as it will let the users exchange everywhere, they could also stay connected for a longer period for live exchange.
PISTON_1

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:24:40 AM

Very interesting project, i like idea of decentralized exchange and i wish you guys good luck with your project!
Jokerrr

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:25:21 AM

Hello everyone,
Exodus, Jaxx, Exenium ... What are the main key differences/advantage about Exenium?? Or why should I use NVO instead of the others?
Thanks 😉
GeRa_182

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:26:13 AM

I'm looking forward for this exchange. It will be great if it works as descriptions are very attractive, the current exchange has not done that!
I like this!
mandarinka

Activity: 202

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:26:59 AM

Yes Bitsquare and Exenium are close, so does the other decentralized exchanges. Except that Exenium's revolution is that it will be placed in the messenger bot, which is easy and simple to use. The trading fees will be lower as it will consist of the TX fees plus exchange fees of 0.2%. It is like for Bitcoin, as he won't ask the websites to add him, it is the websites who add Bitcoin as a payment method. That's how the plugin system will enable the support for more coins, the community will add them.
EfIRchEk

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:27:45 AM

Yes Bitsquare and Exenium are close, so does the other decentralized exchanges. Except that Exenium's revolution is that it will be placed in the messenger bot, which is easy and simple to use. The trading fees will be lower as it will consist of the TX fees plus exchange fees of 0.2%. It is like for Bitcoin, as he won't ask the websites to add him, it is the websites who add Bitcoin as a payment method. That's how the plugin system will enable the support for more coins, the community will add them.
I do like the modular aspect behind the system, which is yet to be seen in this ecosystem.
Yoverdot

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:28:36 AM

Is the wallet function available yet? i cant seem to find anything and i will just keep myself updated here or either in the website. Anyways great project. Thanks for the oppurunity and i hope i will be able to read news about this project.
Vurdalakus

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:29:22 AM

the idea is brilliant and in the longrun i even think that there is much more demand for exchanges as crypto is growing
in the short term there will be the issue with volume, there are trading sites that just fight with low volume and i dont really have
seen an "easy" way to get volume fast.
Fanat74

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:30:08 AM

I congratulate your new secure exchange service!
There is some time until your fully launch of Exenium, I would be awaiting for the benefits to come in service!
Wish you a success on your project.
Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:08:32 PM

0.2% fee per trade is competitive!? I doubt that.
mandarinka

Activity: 202

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:09:42 PM

Pretty competitive if you compare with Bittrex or Poloniex. But, I think it'll be far better if the fee will decrease alongside with the increase of trades volume for every user. Just my 2 cents though.
Keep in mind that those exchanges I mentioned are centralized whereas Exenium definitely has advantage which is decentralized.
EnterTheLight

Activity: 214

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:11:22 PM

Pretty competitive if you compare with Bittrex or Poloniex. But, I think it'll be far better if the fee will decrease alongside with the increase of trades volume for every user. Just my 2 cents though.
Keep in mind that those exchanges I mentioned are centralized whereas Exenium definitely has advantage which is decentralized.
Well, it would great if Exenium would offer lower fees at the beginning. Make it a welcoming promo feature and lower the fees to 0.1% or even less if possible.
New experimental exchanges can struggle to capture attention, we don't want to Exenium to be another Bitsquare which is known as a service neglected by the users.
BoBeRcENkO

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:12:10 PM

does it have the potential to replace exchanges like polo and bittrex?
GeNer@L

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:12:54 PM

We can't say still that it may have, but it has a potential, but what I am looking for is their Bitcoin wallet where you can have a full control of your currency assets, even in the exchange, you can have full control. The wallet may be still under development, but I know many users are looking forward to it too.
kamarchek

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:14:34 PM

We can't say still that it may have, but it has a potential, but what I am looking for is their Bitcoin wallet where you can have a full control of your currency assets, even in the exchange, you can have full control. The wallet may be still under development, but I know many users are looking forward to it too.

Think outside of the box and make a small comparison:
Traditional exchanges is centralized, have competitive fees, have scam/hack risks, private keys owned by the exchange, privacy is getting loss due to registration and verification tiers.
Exenium is decentralized, have competitive fees, have NO scam/hack risks, private keys owned by the individuals, privacy doesn’t get loss at all.
Someone could probably come up with a better and more detailed comparison if they spent more time. This makes it perfectly clear why such a project has extreme potential.
Suarezzz

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:16:54 PM

the idea is brilliant and in the longrun i even think that there is much more demand for exchanges as crypto is growing
in the short term there will be the issue with volume, there are trading sites that just fight with low volume and i dont really have
seen an "easy" way to get volume fast.
Well having a lot of options is a really good idea much more a wallet and exchange is one of the unique features of it. Too add Exenium is a kind of wallet/exchange that offer a unanimous account in which consumers will surely love no personal information will be taken from you unlike some wallets that require personal info and verification to be compliant with some government requirements.
EfIRchEk

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:17:39 PM

Nicely done.
Will you be offering accepting an express method in verification for the account so to have an ease in funding the exchange account when we create one?
InVE$$$tOR

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:18:30 PM

I want to reserve Hungarian translation for the project. Please PM me for accepting
Paparazek

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:19:21 PM

I see exenium is another version of poloniex (decentralization) and a very unique thing if user can have their own private key
if this succeed will surely be a new history of market exchange. Hopefully exenium can give passion and new enthusiasts from all traders.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: