Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:00:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: "Beginner-friendly-coins"?  (Read 372 times)
RockBar0

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:45:53 PM

If you are beginner with big amount than i suggest you to go for reputed and safe coins like bitcoin,ethereum, litecoin, neo, ripple.These big coins will give you very good return of your investment.
If you are new to the cryptocurrency market, I recommend focusing on the altcoin in the top 20 coin crypto on coinmarketcap. These are crypto coins of great value and the community is very large so the risk for your investment is very small. You should choose from 2 to 3 altcoin to invest, which is the right amount for you to track and decide on proper investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:46:07 PM

I would put in $5 to 5 different altcoins, if possible all below 50 cents so you have at least 10 coins or tokens of each. Now it actually does not really matter in terms of units, since even small denominations have equal chance to grow but I am thinking here of the fees when you withdraw (for example $5 of bitcoin is 50,000 satoshi and most sites charge withdrawals of more than that).

Personally since the amount is so small, it does not matter and you want quick turnover. My picks would then definitely be Verge, Siacoin and Digibyte, and go for any top volume trading. You can aim for quick 10% on each and you will see that this hits within a month. Or aim for 30% or more and hold out for months. If you are lucky one might even x2 or x3.

If you just want to forget. Then go for Waves, Stratis. Wait for a year and you will be happy.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Novgabby

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:47:44 PM

Ethereum is a beginner friendly coin.
It has a trustworthy wallet and it is easy to sell.
It is also easy to earn eth from bounties and airdrops.
I recommend using this coin for beginners
Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:52:59 PM

For sure earnings and with no lose at all try this for your investing you need only to hold even the price drop so low

BTC
ETH
BCC
BNB
LTC
NEO

Monitor also this some coins and tokens >>> XRP,NANO AND AION

NScryps

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:56:57 PM

yo.
it's a really small amount of capital for you invest in.

due to that i think you should try a coin that it's super low these days.
if you are in it for the long term i would recommend you buy ADA.

BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:15:31 PM

Let's say you had some extra $25-50 you'd be willing to part with to gain some crypto trading experience. Which (alt) coins would you invest in to gain a bit of a profit to re-invest? I realize that's not a huge amount but hey, gotta start small, right?

Thoughts?

any coin that has a high daily volume in long term not just one or two days. go to coinmarketcap.com or the exchange you are using and sort their list based on volume. the top coins of that list are good options for start.

but i still suggest starting with bitcoin trading then moving to altcoins. because the higher level of manipulation in altcoins makes it tough for a beginner to make profit.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Jake_Shannen

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:20:07 PM

Let's say you had some extra $25-50 you'd be willing to part with to gain some crypto trading experience. Which (alt) coins would you invest in to gain a bit of a profit to re-invest? I realize that's not a huge amount but hey, gotta start small, right?

Thoughts?

Let's exclude the capital that you quoted and let's just say that you'd like to buy coins as a beginner and you want to get profit. I'd suggest that you still go with ETH or BTC since these two has the highest probability of profit in short or long term. I tink, other coins require long term investment if you really want your capital to grow and of course make the amount you put in the coin reasonable. I think cardano and Verge do have potential.

█▐  REVIZOR 》 CLEARS THE FAILED ICO AND COINS  ▬
▬ █|  pre-ICO: Jan, 27 - ICO: Mar, 3  |█ ▬ (https://revizor-coin.io/)
aizen10

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:21:36 PM

Thoughts?

to have a little experience about doing a day trade activity is such a great idea, because if you are not have any experience about it you can give a shot to gain, $50 is enough. but if you want to earn more than you expected about investing on some other coins/tokens you can raised it on how you gain/earn in your trade activity for more experience to have in the future.
randee888

Activity: 88
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:29:21 PM

Its very low capital to invest but still if you want to invest this in good coin , I will advice you to invest in cheap and good coins at this stage. Like Steller, Verge, Siacoin. But before invest in any coin you should research about that coin completely and study its white paper well so that you will get some confidence that its will rise more from current level.
Joining big train maybe more valuable, i mean invest in ethereum or bitcoin.
sultanali

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:09:10 PM

The best thing to look for in beginner friendly coins is whether they have a huge market capitalization, a big circulating supply and what is the total number of coins printed for that particular cryptocurrency. Taking into account all these factors the best coins to invest in would be Bitcoin, Dogecoin, Siacoin and Cardano
Kaan3000

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:26:56 AM

The best thing to look for in beginner friendly coins is whether they have a huge market capitalization, a big circulating supply and what is the total number of coins printed for that particular cryptocurrency. Taking into account all these factors the best coins to invest in would be Bitcoin, Dogecoin, Siacoin and Cardano

I'm a friend of Siacoin too. Hard to buy though.
LazyBitInvestor

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:36:04 AM

I would buy SIA or Digibyte for this and hold for 3 month -->

SIA should grow when the new ASCII algo coms in may the difficult will be much more higher and the miners who can sell every day will be lower.

So SIA and Digibyte would be a nice move for me
To buy SIA - he need BTC for it. Lets count how much money will go for commission when he will buy BTC Smiley

25-50$ is a very-very low sum for investments in crypto.

Mc_Moneysack

Activity: 154
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:38:27 AM
Last edit: February 21, 2018, 10:21:01 AM by Mc_Moneysack

Can someone explain to me why a coin that costs below 1 $ should be a better investment than a coin that costs e.g $ 100? I don’t see how a cheap coin has more potential to increase it’s price than an expensive one. If both grow by 10% you get equal ROI. I also don’t see how a “penny coin” has more growth potential. Most of them are relatively cheap since they have massive supply or are focusing on a niche. I think it is a common misconception that you should invest small amounts in “penny coins”. You just need to look at penny stocks and they don’t outperform blue chips.

What you should really consider are the transaction costs of some cryptos like BTC, which could eat up your small investment once you transfer from an exchange to your wallet. The great thing about cryptos as compared to stocks is that you can also invest into fractions of a coin. So if you like an “expensive” crypto just buy it. It’s more about finding a god project than anything else.

SHIVOM  ──  The Future is your Genome! Own it.
Join our Token Campaign!  ──  https://shivom.io/
DziugasB

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 07:59:17 AM

Can someone explain to me why a coin that costs below 1 $ should be a better investment than a coin that costs e.g $ 100? I don’t see how a cheap coin has more potential to increase it’s price than an expensive one. If both grow by 10% you get equal ROI. I also don’t see how a “penny coin” has more growth potential. Most of the am are relatively cheap since they have massive supply or are focusing on a niche. I think it is a common misconception that you should invest small amounts in “penny coins”. You just need to look at penny stocks and they don’t outperform blue chips.

You are totally right, there is no difference between "expensive" and "cheap" coins if they both grow by 10%. But there is one other thing. Cheap coins tend to fluctuate more often because of how humans react to cheaper prices. When a new person in crypto compares ripple and bitcoin, ripple definitely seems more attractive as it looks "cheaper".

I have tried following what coins get pumped every day for a week and noticed that most of them are with a price less than $1. A good example of that can be seen in this topic, where people recommend coins that are "cheaper" even though they have massive supplies.

As for the author, I recommend doing a research on all of the top 10 coins, because they are a lot safer than any other coin. And if you expect to get a return with having as little risk as possible from your investment you have to do your own research and try to evaluate whether the coin is worth your investment.
agiskasep

Activity: 212
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:02:14 AM

I'm recommend you to invest in bitcoinwhite(btw) if has very large community and have same potential with bitcoin. Try this bitcoinwhite.org
Mc_Moneysack

Activity: 154
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:28:06 AM

You are totally right, there is no difference between "expensive" and "cheap" coins if they both grow by 10%. But there is one other thing. Cheap coins tend to fluctuate more often because of how humans react to cheaper prices. When a new person in crypto compares ripple and bitcoin, ripple definitely seems more attractive as it looks "cheaper".

I have tried following what coins get pumped every day for a week and noticed that most of them are with a price less than $1. A good example of that can be seen in this topic, where people recommend coins that are "cheaper" even though they have massive supplies.

As for the author, I recommend doing a research on all of the top 10 coins, because they are a lot safer than any other coin. And if you expect to get a return with having as little risk as possible from your investment you have to do your own research and try to evaluate whether the coin is worth your investment.
[/quote]

Do you really think that this psychological aspect has that much impact? This may be the case for newbies, since they will believe that a coin is “cheap”. These however would usually not have a big impact on price, since they tend to invest small amounts.

Couldn’t the pump that you observed have different reasons? Coins that have less holders or market capitalisation are more susceptible to market manipulation, since it will require less capital to influence the price. So these coins are more likely to be pumped (and dumped) than others.

SHIVOM  ──  The Future is your Genome! Own it.
Join our Token Campaign!  ──  https://shivom.io/
blazingshockwave

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

Astorgame.com | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:36:37 AM

Thoughts?
Buy a cheap one like Sia, Digibyte, Tron and Verge. Make sure you buy on the deep to have a good profit. Wait until it pumps up. Usually it pumps during Bitcoin dump or there is a good news about this coin.

Astorgame.com  | eSports & Online Gambling | ICO is LIVE
BONUS for early investors
▬▬▬ ◈◈  Website ◈◈  Whitepaper ◈◈  ANN thread ◈◈  Facebook ◈◈  Twitter ◈◈  Telegram ▬▬▬
HectorFabian

Activity: 138

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:41:31 AM

Thoughts?
I can name a few Bitcoin, Doge coin, and Ethereum and
Yeah the amount you are investing isn't huge but u have to start some where....
onesalt

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:42:44 AM

If you are investing such small moneys (it is relative btw.), I would go with small market-cap coins. Investing big market cap coins will not bring so much profit (but they will guarantee small loss values)
Yudhisthir

Activity: 1038
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:44:01 AM

If you just want to try using and exchanging crypto, use dogecoin. If you want some profit, look for a good token that has been decreasing since started trading, that thing would certainly rise one day.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: