Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:34:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: "Beginner-friendly-coins"?  (Read 372 times)
Thyaga

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:50:14 AM

Let's say you had some extra $25-50 you'd be willing to part with to gain some crypto trading experience. Which (alt) coins would you invest in to gain a bit of a profit to re-invest? I realize that's not a huge amount but hey, gotta start small, right?

Thoughts?
for the new beginner you are advised to trade dogecoin because that coin is in my opinion has a very stable price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:55:30 AM

If I have about $25- $50, it seems that for me personally, first I prefer to collect some amount again to invest.
Anyhow the something that does seem less assure, for me., I will be feel less good to go.
But probably if I'm closer to a various types of tokens, maybe I will make an investment/trading in tokens with that amount.
Well essentially we must really closer/recognize with a various coins or types of tokens that are suitable to be invested in accordance with the amount we have.

Socioman

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 11:52:55 AM

Its very low capital to invest but still if you want to invest this in good coin , I will advice you to invest in cheap and good coins at this stage. Like Steller, Verge, Siacoin. But before invest in any coin you should research about that coin completely and study its white paper well so that you will get some confidence that its will rise more from current level.

I agree, it makes no sense to invest such a small amount in expensive crypto-currencies. They are less volotilny and it is difficult to get a good profit from them. Cheap kriptovalyuty on the contrary, more volotilny. Their price can quickly grow and so you can get big money quickly. But do not forget about the risks. The cheaper the coin, the less it is known. And if it is not known, it can quickly be forgotten and you can lose all the money.

DziugasB

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 04:10:24 AM

Do you really think that this psychological aspect has that much impact? This may be the case for newbies, since they will believe that a coin is “cheap”. These however would usually not have a big impact on price, since they tend to invest small amounts.

Couldn’t the pump that you observed have different reasons? Coins that have less holders or market capitalisation are more susceptible to market manipulation, since it will require less capital to influence the price. So these coins are more likely to be pumped (and dumped) than others.

As for the growing market, and seeing new people putting money in cryptocurrencies everyday, I believe that cheaper price has some kind of influence in their thought process.

The pump that I observed definitely had many more other reasons, however, the cheapest coins were pumped more often than others. I do think that the price has a small impact, not a significant and I can only speculate on that because as you said, beginners start with small amounts. So, it is not a strategy to look for "cheaper" coins and try to flip the money, but I think that some beginners are much more attracted to "cheap" prices and easy money.
btctestcolets

Activity: 233
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:17:43 AM

Do you really think that this psychological aspect has that much impact? This may be the case for newbies, since they will believe that a coin is “cheap”. These however would usually not have a big impact on price, since they tend to invest small amounts.

Couldn’t the pump that you observed have different reasons? Coins that have less holders or market capitalisation are more susceptible to market manipulation, since it will require less capital to influence the price. So these coins are more likely to be pumped (and dumped) than others.

As for the growing market, and seeing new people putting money in cryptocurrencies everyday, I believe that cheaper price has some kind of influence in their thought process.

The pump that I observed definitely had many more other reasons, however, the cheapest coins were pumped more often than others. I do think that the price has a small impact, not a significant and I can only speculate on that because as you said, beginners start with small amounts. So, it is not a strategy to look for "cheaper" coins and try to flip the money, but I think that some beginners are much more attracted to "cheap" prices and easy money.

Well, the best thing to do if want to invest in friendly coin you can search at https://coinmarketcap.com were a lot of coins having minimum invest offer and 100% profitable by selecting first 50 top coins in a list.
catapult

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:04:24 AM

Let's say you had some extra $25-50 you'd be willing to part with to gain some crypto trading experience. Which (alt) coins would you invest in to gain a bit of a profit to re-invest? I realize that's not a huge amount but hey, gotta start small, right?

Thoughts?

I think $50 is not a big amount, but of course, the cryptocurrencies can give many incredible opportunities. In my opinion, with this amount, the coins which have really low prices can be buyed. There are some good top coins which have prices lower than 1$, maybe you can try your chance with these.
michael shikany

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:11:45 AM

But a few dozen dollars, that's a small number.
So I would suggest that you invest in cheaper and potential tokens, and lately the whole market has been on a downward trend, and you can wait for a long time, Then consider buying some encrypted currency.

EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:14:48 AM

Thoughts?

you can try buying appcoin, im sure after their beta the coin will go higher, now the price of the coin is 0.76 usd.
Hoenir

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:17:34 AM

Go research top 100 coin. Look prices, marketcap, you will find friendly coins. But research carefully, follow deeply.
Jarx

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:20:10 AM

Bet it's Dogecoin: quite cheap, quick and reliable due to long play on the market. Also a strong community that can help you with all your questions. If I were you, I would choose Dogecoin.
rallyko

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:23:31 PM

Thoughts?
Now is a good time to buy altcoins! buy cheap and  promising altcoins.
 I would recommend you draw the attention to snt, capp, siacoin.These altcoins can bring very good profits! Wink

Ai7xpressTV

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:37:20 PM

Welcome to crypto! Smiley I think a good coin for a safe investment is Ethereum for sure. You just need some times to wait for some bigger gains. But Ethereum is one of the invests that is very safe!
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: