Bitcoin Forum
September 21, 2018, 10:34:40 PM *
News: ♦♦ New info! Bitcoin Core users absolutely must upgrade to previously-announced 0.16.3 [Torrent]. All Bitcoin users should temporarily trust confirmations slightly less. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ZoomDice is a Scam  (Read 76 times)
_Jay_

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 11:40:19 AM

Hello Guys, I used to be MOD in Zoomdice. They said me that If i invest there i will get profit and they also gave me Mod tag. My username is Venom. And now when after some days i ask for my profits they Just ignored me and then Just Removed me from MOD. Now they too have banned me.

When i was MOD in their Telegram discussion group i show that Admin is posting things which is tricking users. Like they have a lottery game and everytime the winner is Admin's alt accounts.

They are a bloddy Scammer. They cant even pay the investor and winners the desire amount.

Dont depo or invest here Guys.

Need some Trusted feedback to leave negative trust on their profile.

User's Profile : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1077888

Amount Scammed : 0.05 BTC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1012

Bitsler.com

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:28:48 PM

Hello Guys, I used to be MOD in Zoomdice. They said me that If i invest there i will get profit and they also gave me Mod tag. My username is Venom. And now when after some days i ask for my profits they Just ignored me and then Just Removed me from MOD. Now they too have banned me.

When i was MOD in their Telegram discussion group i show that Admin is posting things which is tricking users. Like they have a lottery game and everytime the winner is Admin's alt accounts.

They are a bloddy Scammer. They cant even pay the investor and winners the desire amount.

You need to provide more information than posting that story.
You said you invested in Zoomdice, can you post the transaction id when you send your funds to Zoomdice and can you post the screenshots of conversation that you were promised this and that but it was not followed according to your agreement.

.BITSLER.                 ▄███
               ▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
   ▄████▀                ▀████▄
 ▄████▀ ▄████▄      ▄████▄ ▀████▄
█████   ██████      ██████   █████
 ▀████▄ ▀████▀      ▀████▀ ▄████▀
   ▀████▄                ▄████▀
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄            
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄      
█  ▀▄▄  ▀█▀▀ ▄      ▀████   ▀▀▄   
█ █▄  ▀▄   ▀████       ▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ▀▀       ▀▄▄ ▀████      ▄▄▄▀▀▀  █
█            ▄ ▀▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀   ▄▄  █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ ▄▄   ███   ▀██  █           ▀▀  █ 
█ ███  ▀██       █        ▄▄      █ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  
▀▄            █        ▀▀      █  
▀▀▄   ███▄  █   ▄▄          █   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀              
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄     ▄█████▀             ▀█████▄
██▄▄ █████▀                ▀█████
 ████████            ▄██      █████
  ████████▄         ███▀       ████▄
  █████████▀▀     ▄███▀        █████
   █▀▀▀          █████         █████
     ▄▄▄         ████          █████
   █████          ▀▀           ████▀
    █████                     █████
     █████▄                 ▄█████
      ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
     █▀▀ ███████████████████ ▀▀█
    █▀ ███████████████████████ ▀█
   █▀ ███████████████▀▀ ███████ ▀█
 ▄█▀ ██████████████▀      ▀█████ ▀█▄
███ ███████████▀▀            ▀▀██ ███
███ ███████▀▀                     ███
███ ▀▀▀▀                          ███
▀██▄                             ▄██▀
  ▀█▄                            ▀▀
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
ZoomDice

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 04:45:50 PM

1st. You never invested or deposited a single cent there. i have all screenshots of how you got mod position there.
2nd. The reason you were removed cause you were spamming in other sites with your referral link and saying they will receive 0.001 btc if they join under your affiliate.
3rd. You were asking for 10$ from our mods. 10$ seriously ??
4th. You have a scam accusation here, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2840109.0 where you didn't even posted a reply. or resolve it. when i asked you about that you just said "I know about this". lol.

and first set your mind what you want to accuse us of you are saying different things in different places. in our official topic you said we didn't honor your withdrawal.

ZoomDice

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 05:06:44 PM

If any green trust reputed user want proof of our claim we are ready to provide all the proofs.

Thanks

He was giving us headache from right after we picked him as mod. and still giving us headache after we removed him.

matrixx

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:34:17 PM

Hello Everyone.

VENOM lol bad joke and a bad activity. We all love playing on ZoomDice and i personally fell we enjoy a lot there with so many rains and giveaways. Don't spoil the image of a good site.

My username is matrix on zoom i joined 4 months back and really enjoy on zoom with friendly players from different parts of the world. Excellent live support.  Smiley Smiley Smiley

ZoomDice your new updated version with new look is so cool can we have more color options in next update ? Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.