Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:12:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: India Antminer S9 selling options  (Read 220 times)
mant0478 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:20:29 PM

I have two antminer s9's and bitmain PSU's that I will be bringing to India by end of the month from Singapore, I am located in Hyderabad. Was wondering what is the best way to sell in India, I have used ebay in US to sell antminers in the past but never sold anything in india. Can anyone advise on the best process to sell and the payment process to ensure that I do not get scammed.

Thank you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
the_electronrancher

Activity: 112
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:01:15 AM

Just post here as you have done - we've had quite a few requests from India over the last few months.  They come and go.  You might search old posts in this forum containing the word India and get in touch with the buyers to see if they are still looking
stelee68

Activity: 684
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:34:00 AM

I have two antminer s9's and bitmain PSU's that I will be bringing to India by end of the month from Singapore, I am located in Hyderabad. Was wondering what is the best way to sell in India, I have used ebay in US to sell antminers in the past but never sold anything in india. Can anyone advise on the best process to sell and the payment process to ensure that I do not get scammed.

Thank you.

Well, I'm from Singapore and I would offer you SGD$2500 for 1 unit with psu.

Given the diff increase and btc price plunges, the is the highest I can offer.

Do let me know if you want to offload a unit.

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction  
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine      
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch    

Full/Sr Member:
Code:
tanwardev
Copper Member

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:58:08 AM

I might be interested depending upon your offer. how much are you expecting? you can PM me for further discussion.
mant0478 (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:57:11 PM

Thank you for your interest but I would have paid about $3100 USD for the miner plus PSU as bitmain increased the price to $2725 USD just for the S9 for the Feb 21 to 28th batch. I would need about $3200 USD to break even once I pay the custom fees in Singapore. I understand that market has taken a hit in the last couple of weeks but I am hoping it picks up by the the time I get the miner next week.

Thank you.

Well, I'm from Singapore and I would offer you SGD$2500 for 1 unit with psu.

Given the diff increase and btc price plunges, the is the highest I can offer.

Do let me know if you want to offload a unit.

mant0478 (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:01:17 PM

Sent you pm, check and reply

I might be interested depending upon your offer. how much are you expecting? you can PM me for further discussion.
deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:29:40 PM

If you still selling, pm me price and pick up location.

mant0478 (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:09:16 AM

The miner is in Singapore now, it will be coming to Hyderabad on 27th, are u in India?

deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:40:47 AM

The miner is in Singapore now, it will be coming to Hyderabad on 27th, are u in India?

I am, tell me price. Will take both.

mant0478 (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:48:25 PM

I am, tell me price. Will take both.

Sent you PM, pls check and let me know.
mant0478 (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:21:40 AM

Thank you.

I am getting the antminer s9's and PSU on Tuesday, they will be in Hyderabad, I am selling them for 3 lacs INR, let me know if anyone is interested.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: