Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 03:59:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]KINGSLAYER - first mobile blockchain MMORPG  (Read 6747 times)
ayoubouni95

Activity: 566
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:20:12 AM

Any updates on the latest development status of this project? This game is getting more interesting!
At the moment there is a demo version of the game, if you want you can test it. A link to the demo version of the game is on the project website.

Okay but I'm a bit cautions on installing .apks that are not in Google Play, just for security reasons. But I would love it if they could publish it in Google play platform asap.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                        
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                    
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░  
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒              
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                              

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crypofia

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:43:18 AM

I think these features are in demand by the market, so I rate this project as very promising. This project will give the market what is in demand there.
Do you think that the set of these attractive features will be sufficient for the project to be successful as a whole?
The mere recruitment of these qualities is not enough for global success, it is obvious. Therefore, I assume that the project team will be the engine that will lead to its success.
Pytbo

Activity: 308

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:46:18 AM

I follow the social networks of the project, but suddenly the announcement of the campaign bounty will be only on bitcointalk.
In the bounty section? I think the news about the bounty campaign will appear in this thread anyway.
Everything is possible. It would be a shame to miss the announcement of the bounty campaign and not take part in it from the very beginning.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:48:54 AM

Many people thought that VR is the next active point in the development of the entertainment industry, but at the moment these expectations are not met.
If you talk about this project, then these are theoretical questions. Here the strategy is clearly defined and it corresponds to the current state of the market.
I also like the strategy chosen by the project team. I think that with its proper implementation we will see a long-term successful project.

Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:59:25 AM

The duration of the first round is 20 days. In fact, there is little time to make a decision and get the maximum bonus.
The bonus at the second stage is not much different from the bonus at the first.
Formally, yes, but 10% is a significant difference if we assume the further development of the project and the growth of this share.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:09:22 AM

It’s good that so few tokens are allocated for this stage. Still, the bonus when buying them is very large and not all investors should receive it.
I agree with you. This is very fair, the one who enters the project at the first stage receives exclusive bonuses.
In addition to this bonus, the investor receives additional risks. Therefore, each person independently decides at what stage to enter the project.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:18:00 AM

The bonus at the second stage is not much different from the bonus at the first.
Formally, yes, but 10% is a significant difference if we assume the further development of the project and the growth of this share.
Still, it seems to me that if there is an opportunity, it is better to take part in the first stage and get 75% of the bonus, than 65% at the second stage.

Bitmedrano040117

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:43:07 PM

If we take into account the future rise in the price of the token, then in kind this difference can really become huge in just a few months.
th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:46:49 PM

Many people thought that VR is the next active point in the development of the entertainment industry, but at the moment these expectations are not met.
If you talk about this project, then these are theoretical questions. Here the strategy is clearly defined and it corresponds to the current state of the market.
Yes, I'm trying to look to the future. Obviously, this project meets the current state of the market and consumer demand.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:48:58 PM

I also like the strategy chosen by the project team. I think that with its proper implementation we will see a long-term successful project.
I agree with you, but sometimes it is useful to look at other development options since after the project is successful there will be an opportunity to do some diversification.
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:51:17 PM

Still, it seems to me that if there is an opportunity, it is better to take part in the first stage and get 75% of the bonus, than 65% at the second stage.
Some investors try to get a smaller bonus, but they invest under more understandable conditions - they know the results of the first round.
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:51:44 PM

I agree with you. This is very fair, the one who enters the project at the first stage receives exclusive bonuses.
yes, because like that most projects from the beginning also investor in the beginning will get a bigger bonus and those who participate at the end of the price will be a little more expensive and sometimes there is no bonus at all so that is not a problem in my view, because everything has a disadvantage
Still, if we assume that the project is promising, all other things being equal, investing in the first stage with the maximum bonus is most beneficial.
Crypofia

Activity: 131

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:56:59 PM

Given the fact that at the moment the market is practically not growing, then this profit of 10% in just a week looks very attractive.
Pytbo

Activity: 308

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:58:53 PM

Everything is possible. It would be a shame to miss the announcement of the bounty campaign and not take part in it from the very beginning.
The maximum profit from the bounty campaign is really possible only with the participation from the very beginning.
Plus, if you participate in different types of campaigns, such as a signature campaign plus social campaigns.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:36:49 PM

I agree with you, but sometimes it is useful to look at other development options since after the project is successful there will be an opportunity to do some diversification.
And what diversification directions do you see for this project?

Pay4youractivity

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:39:40 PM

I agree with you, this decision depends on the availability of free money.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:43:50 PM

Some investors try to get a smaller bonus, but they invest under more understandable conditions - they know the results of the first round.
I understand that financial indicators are very important, but it seems to me that investors should evaluate the project more deeply.

Holopopstyir

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:48:34 PM

The maximum profit from the bounty campaign is really possible only with the participation from the very beginning.
Plus, if you participate in different types of campaigns, such as a signature campaign plus social campaigns.
Are social campaigns still relevant? I heard that many projects have abandoned them.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
NDLcrypt

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:01:12 PM

Given the fact that at the moment the market is practically not growing, then this profit of 10% in just a week looks very attractive.
It seems to me that now the market is in a position in front of a bull rally. No one knows exactly when it will start, but everyone is waiting for him.
I agree with you. November and December have always been green for months. I hope this year the bulls will also be active at the end of the year)

ayoubouni95

Activity: 566
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:00:01 AM

At the moment there is a demo version of the game, if you want you can test it. A link to the demo version of the game is on the project website.

Okay but I'm a bit cautions on installing .apks that are not in Google Play, just for security reasons. But I would love it if they could publish it in Google play platform asap.
In this case, you can wait for the official release.

Yeah I guess so but maybe I can run it on a virtual environment or some kind of Android emulator.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                        
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                    
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░  
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒              
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                              

|
|

██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: