Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:55:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in ICOs, during sale or after launch in exchanges?  (Read 101 times)
forexandcryptoauditor (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1134
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 02:22:48 AM

Investing in ICOs, during sale or after launch in exchanges?
Which option is good from your point of view?
In my view, after launch in exchanges is suitable because I see most of the ICOs price dropped dramatically by more than 50-60 %.

"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
khoapham89
Copper Member

Activity: 101
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 08:14:25 AM

In my view, after launch in exchanges is suitable because I see most of the ICOs price dropped dramatically by more than 50-60 %.

If you believe they will succeed in future, you can invest in both private sale and on exchange. Try to gather as many as possible when its price is low and wait to profit. But it is quite risky. You should carefully think about it before investing.

Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 08:26:06 AM

Yes, I agree with you that you need to invest in a coin after it is on the stock exchange, because its price will be low. But there is no guarantee that its price will rise in the future.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: