Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:16:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency trading platform  (Read 153 times)
maiklstan (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:31:49 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2018, 07:02:15 AM by maiklstan

I need a new cryptocurrency trading platform and prestige, who can introduce me !!!

The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
redmnt78

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:03:28 AM

Welcome To CAPBTC

CAPBTC NEW Trading - Trade on the world’s best - Cryptocurrency trading platform

Capbtc - Top cryptocurrencies directly from the market - The best trading on the world Cryptocurrency trading platform

CAPBTC EASY TO UNDERSTAND

All new forecasts issued by  Binary Options Signals contains all information you need to make a trade. It is very easy to understand what each signal means. From the example, you can see two signals

BINARY OPTIONS TRADING
Cryto: CAPBTC is the first trading platform to offer cryptocurrency payments such as Bitcoin. Cryptocurrencies are not only among our trading assets – they’re also used as the deposit and withdrawal currency, which guarantees the safety and privacy of all your transactions!
Forex: With our platform, you can trade on the largest lists of assets in the industry. From Currency pairs, and Commodities to stocks and indices, we have it all.

Visit Website: https://capbtc.com
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:00:07 AM

The best crypto exchange now is Binance that has high daily trading volume, they listed alot of potential coins and has friendly customer support. Others benefits that they offer is trading competition, airdrop and this platform offer stop limit feature that important for trading for stop loss.

manggis97

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:25:39 AM

There are alot of cryptocurrency trading platform, if you want to trade crypto by spot trading already available many trusted crypto  exchanges like Binance,  Okex,  Huobi,  Bitttrex,  Poloniex,  etc.  And if you want to trade crypto with margin,  you can trade on the these platform : Bitmex,  eToro,  Fx Open,  Weltrade etc.

CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:33:35 AM

These websites compile a rather complete and thorough comparison and review for popular cryptocurrency exchanger.

https://exchangify.io/?base=1
https://coincentral.com/how-to-buy-bitcoin-and-other-popular-cryptocurrency/
https://www.cryptocompare.com/exchanges/#/overview

I personally have some preference for each trading segment. For margin trading, Bitmex is the best. For altcoin trading, I'd prefer Binance and Kucoin.
yla1974

Activity: 700
Merit: 380

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:36:37 AM

I need a new cryptocurrency trading platform and prestige, who can introduce me !!!
Before choosing a trading platform. You need to decide what assets you will trade. In what will you hedge your profits. Just want to pay attention to the licensing of the exchange. Your money is in danger, on any exchange, but the more work permits it has, the less risk. Bitfinex does not work with the fiat. Fiat is the basis for profit taking. In general, I think you need to think everything over, and ask the question and your preferences in more detailed form.
deevan

Activity: 238
Merit: 7

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:19:17 PM

Right now there are a lot of crypto exchanges, its bit difficult to decide on which exchange a person should trade. Every exchange is providing different services in terms of fees, KYC, support, withdrawal & trading pairs. You first need to decide which coin or token you are going to trade after that you can check that specific coin or token website that on which exchange they are listed or you can check on coinmarketcap too. If you think overall Binance, Bitstamp, Tidex, OKex, IDAX, Kucoin are good exchanges to trade on.
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:19:36 PM

Don't just go find some new trading platform when the older ones are still better. It is always wise to join with more people in a popular trading platform for you to have a good volume for trading.
mikyadel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Arabic Translator

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:07:17 PM

why doesn't it have to be a new exchange , i think the older it gets , the more turst-worthy it would be . you should look for exchanges with high volume trading like binance for example also if you wanna trade in non-famous alts you should look for decentralized exchanges like etherdelta . it all depends on what you need.

allahabadi

Activity: 952
Merit: 166

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:49:34 PM

Binance for the coins that are there and IDEX for tokens, but do check the liquidity first.
Anarchist

Activity: 531
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:54:56 PM

Why are you looking for prestige to use a crypto exchange !?!

By the way there are thousand and it's not difficult to find one. go to coinmarketcap you will plenty of them
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: