Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:45:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: As BTC hovers around $10K, is it gathering momentum for another round of uptrend  (Read 335 times)
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:29:41 AM

Though price reaches to al low as $9.9K, price still gets well supported above 10K, if BTC can't break upwards, is it gathering momentum and get itself ready for next round of uptrend?

Feel free to leave your comments below.

We're going to test the $9k support level for sure. I doubt that we'll be able to get above $10k within the week.

Probably still going to see some panic dumping because people seem to feel like BTC's got no room to grow again after this current crash. I don't think that it's going to be as big as a dump in January, though.

This dump is mostly still caused by profit takers at the $12k level, which makes sense. Honestly there is nothing to worry about and I still see BTC stabilising at above $10k for most of this year, after the price recovers.

"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
greensheep

Activity: 278
Merit: 44

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:14:39 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2018, 08:28:27 AM by greensheep

One would think all persons who wanted to sell already did? right?
Still on a crossroad though, I'm curious what next week will bring!
Personally I also think that the momentum is still good for btc, compared to 2014, however no ATH expected for first months.
But then again are we all disillusioned by previous 2017 year growth?
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:27:03 AM

This dump is mostly still caused by profit takers at the $12k level, which makes sense. Honestly there is nothing to worry about and I still see BTC stabilising at above $10k for most of this year, after the price recovers.

Yeah right, those who want easy money takes profit at that level and I think it will take more time for bitcoin to bounce back at that level, I believe it will not lower than the support level again. Lest see what will be the price at the end of february, looking forward for un uptrend signal with bitcoin.
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:01:47 PM

Personally I also think that the momentum is still good for btc, compared to 2014, however no ATH expected for first months.
I guess most of us are delussional because of the previous performance of btc in 2017, and somehow it affects the way others set target price in a speculation. Nevertheless, I think bitcoin will not have a new all time high in the next coming months too, not just in the first  months. I expect to see new all time high as early as octoboer this year and as late as 1year after the next block halving.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:54:30 PM

Though price reaches to al low as $9.9K, price still gets well supported above 10K, if BTC can't break upwards, is it gathering momentum and get itself ready for next round of uptrend?

I see this as just the market not knowing what to do, the price cannot go up because there is not a reason for it but the price cannot go that much lower either since there is not a justification for it, so we are going to get weeks of small fluctuations like this until something big enough pushes the market, this can create an increase in the price but it can also have the opposite effect if FUD begins to be spread again.
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 808

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:41:30 PM

I guess most of us are delussional because of the previous performance of btc in 2017, and somehow it affects the way others set target price in a speculation. Nevertheless, I think bitcoin will not have a new all time high in the next coming months too, not just in the first  months. I expect to see new all time high as early as octoboer this year and as late as 1year after the next block halving.

December 2017 brought a lot of money in the market and make most of us millionaires. And so as the start of the year, everyone is thinking that they can repeat that performance sadly though bitcoin stumbled and up to know we are not bouncing as every is expecting.

Yes, the halving is another factor that can increase the price for this year together with Lightning Network's implementation. Of course every year all-time-high is being set. But it will take several months before we can see it. Right now its still below $10K, so I'm looking at above $10K as reasonable price at the end of the month.
matanglawin

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

The Organic Growth Token

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:22:18 PM

In my opinion, it surely is having momentum but still deflations are expected due to its volatility in the market. The best thing to do is to continue holding and investing while its market value is low. Its price already began increasing recently which is a good sign. Once it again starts to increase, profit will rhen again earn. Eventually it will break the barrier in between 15000 USD and hopefully will now reach 20k this year.

KitToken                         
                                         Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing                                         
▔  Whitepaper  TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium   Announce  ▔
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1069

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:51:33 PM

Strong support at 9K levels suggests that it will have a push soon,but I still do not know up to what level. I supposed below 12K is a good point of the next resistance just like how it tested that level a week ago.
AICoin_Official (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

AICoin-Leader of Global Cryptocurrency Tickers APP

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 02:54:43 AM

seems it is going like 2014 now , the market is take control by bear now .  we have to wait for another 2 years until the next halving.
So long?Huh

AICoin-Leader of Global Cryptocurrency Tickers APP
Follow us on:
Official website: www.aicoin.com / Twitter: @AICoincom or https://twitter.com/AICoincom / Facebook: @AICoinOfficial or https://www.facebook.com/AICoinOfficial/
Lumada

Activity: 520
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:21:48 AM

Strong support at 9K levels suggests that it will have a push soon,but I still do not know up to what level. I supposed below 12K is a good point of the next resistance just like how it tested that level a week ago.
We just need to wait, once BTC gets to launched again in other countries, it will be a hit again or if no mure FUDS will about to spread soon btc will be on uptrend again, there just too many government issues that each governments dealing with crypto thinking that can manipulate which they not, at the end we will just let it used by their people, so have patience until then.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:34:34 PM

The BTC price movement right now is pretty much the same before it hits $11.8k from the past weeks. This is called the consolidation stage. The whales are buying at this level from those who are selling cheap. We had a higher low compared to the $6k that happened on Feb 6 which didn't stay long and have a strong support. This time, if we can't go lower than $9k, its probably an uptrend and a breach to $12k and beyond in the next few days.
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:58:34 PM

seems it is going like 2014 now , the market is take control by bear now .  we have to wait for another 2 years until the next halving.

Nice picture you got there but I agree that we will start seeing a bearish market soon if buy supports has been broken. Still, I believe that the bearish trend would not last because btc today is different than it was in 2014. Unlike at that time, bitcoin has been legalized in some countries that helps in generating the demand(buy force) needed to counter the selling of others who wants to take profit.

Yup that's Bear.  And the market is take control by Bear now.  Next time Bear will call all his buddies and all your coins will belong to his.  Lmao.  Grin

But seriously, I couldn't care less...

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Siopao

Activity: 182
Merit: 120

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:12:17 PM

I don't think bitcoin will hit tremendous high price right now, I think it will safely play on 9k-10k, I'm still holding my btc and waiting for the right timing to get profit. But I'm hoping that it will not take for so long to pump again, still positive for btc peak prices.
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 02:31:35 PM

We have witnessed how bitcoin climb back to 10K USD after it plunges its market value down around 5K USD. It may be a good indication that bitcoin is preparing for another run anytime soon. As per experts predictions/speculations that i read from the internet, bitcoin will once again rise high this coming 4th quarter and will exceed more than 20K USD.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: