Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:31:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fraud in competitions at the KUcoin Stock Exchange  (Read 138 times)
ShadowBCH (OP)

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:37:32 AM

Hello. today I was a witness how one person proved the fraud of this stock exchange and then was blocked on the "telegram" channel.
I wrote down the main statement of this user and his photos from the stock exchange.

"Before I went to sleep, I was in 4th place. It was 5 hours ago. Mee-coin in these 5 hours had a turnover of 4-5 million coins.

How did 7 people overtake me? and have a total of over 7-10 million turnovers? When the stock exchange only had 4 million turnovers?
You cheat on the coin in trading trades"

here she showed which he took place in the ranking

from the previous statement we know that he slept 5 hours

here we have a list before going to sleep

next photo shows the list after 5 hours

The next picture shows the meecoin chart on the stock market and the number of coins sold during 5 hours

Looking at this, I logged into the stock exchange and calculated the coin's turnover.

From 00:00 to 6:00 European time. From the calculations it turns out that in 6 hours it has been rotated ~ 3.7 million Mee coin.

Take a look at previous photos of the ranking and see what are the differences.

These are new users on the list and their circulation of coins in 5 hours

ji***@***.com=~4mln,  56***@***.com=~2mln,  79***@***.com=~1.5mln,  32***@***.com=~1.3 mln

Total turnover of these few people=~9mln Meecoin.

In 5 hours, 4 million coins were traded on the stock exchange. in 5 hours 4 users have turned 9 million coins. How is this possible?

If the pictures are real, we are dealing with cheats on the kucoin stock market
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: