Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:37:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MyCrypto or MyEtherWallet  (Read 1424 times)
vxcalais

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:22:12 AM

MEW as the original and is still active and supporting.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
usd.dev

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:34:29 AM

This fact should be considered as tough, I adhere to the position that the original is better, but if the second company has good sponsors, it can be more logical and work with it too. In general, recently it is very often seen how projects are recreated or are moving from one project to another ... Apparently a search for a better idea. Wink

PiningGarcia

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:40:27 AM

Seems like the deal gone bad between the heads of MyEtherWallet. Would you switch to MyCrypto or stick to MEW?

If you are not aware of the situation, read this https://cointelegraph.com/news/wallet-wars-myetherwallet-developer-goes-solo-to-launch-mycrypto
Ofcourse no,i have been using myetherwallet for years now why would i switch to another team which is very unprofessional? they took the official twitter account of myetherwallet because these people wants to get these followers and users from mew.These people shouldnt given a chance to prove themselves because they are very unprofessional.
moni44

Activity: 209

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:44:41 AM

both, but i more suggest use the myetherwallet. is the same thing but just i use myetherwallet first so i more like told you what im using. simple, fast, easy and good security. anyone can use this wallet easily.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:47:32 AM

I am using myetherwallet from quit long back . I am still comfort with this . I am staking some POS tokens wher i can easily Mint using Myetherwallet . Even i am not sure about Mycrypto how it will support . And aslo I am using Eidoo app for mobile . But not holding much.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
tutbag

Activity: 87
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 10:50:49 AM

What about the developers of MEW? Are they stayed to work in the MEW? Will MyCrypto a new product with new developers?
Actually I prefer MEW - it is trust and stable.

Create your hero profile and let your superpowers shine
════☛ I am Hero ☚════ (https://iamhero.io)
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:51:00 AM

Here's some more information regarding these two:
https://coincodex.com/article/1290/myetherwallet-or-mycrypto-whats-going-on/

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
Ms.cumshot

Activity: 30
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:51:41 AM

My still going to use what i am using for a long time which is myetherwallet,it is the most secured wallet for erc20 tokens and i wouldnt try anything new plus the team behind this mycrypto stole the official account of twitter,so thus they can do it in their users,they can easily get all of our ethereum coins if we use their wallet.
poetmo

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:56:28 AM

The team from mycrypto stole the official twitter account of myetherwallet.com team that is why i wont use this mycrypto,because if they can do that to their collegue they can also do that to their users,stealing something from someone is very unprofessional!
Sivainvest

Activity: 378
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:56:46 AM

Havent try MyCrypto and will not try before someone make one cryptowallet for all coins.
Luizrosevelt

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:01:42 AM

MEW imho doesn't need a change atm.. I stick with MEW until future events prove otherwise
cryptokath19

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:05:48 AM

Seems like the deal gone bad between the heads of MyEtherWallet. Would you switch to MyCrypto or stick to MEW?

If you are not aware of the situation, read this https://cointelegraph.com/news/wallet-wars-myetherwallet-developer-goes-solo-to-launch-mycrypto

For me I preferred to Myetherwallet because i dont know this Mycrypto, I just only know this to my social friends. Myetherwallet is best for me since im started almost years so better to used, easy and fast transaction and of course its safe to used. Myetherwallet is proven ERC20 Wallet and never hacking happened on my side.
aizen10

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:12:46 AM

since they are identical, there are no reasons to switch to MyCrypto, because over the past year, i already used and trusted this MEW, and i dont want to use any other ethereum wallets instead. i will stick to use MEW to store all my ERC20 tokens. because now adays, hackers, phishing sites are everywhere and i dont want to be a victim of those people who want to cheat others just to earn in a very bad ways.
poypototoy

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:32:37 AM

I will use what the community's recommended which is myetherwallet,mycrypto is new and there are few people who are using it,people behind this mrycrypto is very unprofessional because they stoll the official twitter account of myetherwallet that has a lot of followers,these people shouldnt be supported by the community.
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:42:31 AM

I have no idea about MyCrypto, because I haven't used it yet. I don't see any problem with MyEtherWallet, as I have been using it for some time and haven't had any issue. It is very safe and the best for ERC20 tokens and Ethereum.
arkaasay

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:12:24 PM

to be honest I have not known MyCrypto and I just heard it. I think it's basically the same and both are really good.
drakegon

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:14:51 PM

I already have my wallets on MyEthWallet. I don't see the point of a clone. Eventhough those two guys split, they provide the same services.
I am happy with MyEtherWallet and I will stick with it.
MKH
Copper Member

Activity: 231
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:36:48 PM

MyEtherWallet, I'm using it from the beganing. Its safe and supported by maximum ICO. Most of ERC20 coin also supporting this. I didn't use MyCrpto yet, so i can't say anything about it.
p i e c e

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:14:57 AM

I am looking for alternative of MyEtherWallet too. One possible way is using Metamask. Maybe I will try to use MyCrypto but I haven’t any good recommendations about this service. We’ll see what will be with MyEtherWallet.
natsu01

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:00:06 AM

Between this two, i prefer to use MyEtherwallet because it is so easy or convinient to use and it is secure just don't give your key to other people.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: