Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:51:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any new coin for invest and HODL?  (Read 228 times)
aussiesloth

Activity: 266
Merit: 41

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:22:58 AM

Of all the current ICOs, there are several that show huge potential.  As per my sig block, the ICO I believe has the most potential is definitely FarmaTrust.  If they can realise their roadmap and implement their plans, this token will provide passive income big time! Pilot Programme just announced for Mongolia.  IMHO, a great one to invest in and HODL.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
omitusaf

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:28:23 AM

This question has become so numerous on this forum. A simple search will reveal so many answers to you. On recommending a coin, I do not think that is something wise to do now as the projects have not proved their genuineness. Hence I would not recommend specific coins. However, I always look towards new projects that have a working product, as this will go a long way in accessing the project's viability.

jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:09:55 AM

It is better for you to search for your investment. Nowadays, ICOs who are doing a great job of raising big money are suddenly missing out on the projects they are promoting. But if I recommend you please try to read the DATARIUS project very well in their intentions. ICO BENCH also reviews them well.

#Datarius
soloinvestor

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:26:21 AM

Howday,

Any new coin for invest money at this moment? If yes then which new coins will good in future? Which coins will be worthy of investment? Please share your opinion.

Thanks a lot.

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on Pre-ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:35:14 AM

To hold or invest new coins just go to coinmarketcap.com website choose "trending" and select "recently added" drop down menu, and choose any new tokens or coins with good  market cap status, buy it and hold for at least six months for best potentials.
sultanali

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:25:24 PM

The new coins in the market have a significant risk attached to it this indicates that it is best to invest in cryptocurrencies which have proven parts of its potential value. Some of these coins include NEO, Sia, dogecoin and a newly introduced coin called cappasity.
Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:45:45 PM

The new coins in the market have a significant risk attached to it this indicates that it is best to invest in cryptocurrencies which have proven parts of its potential value. Some of these coins include NEO, Sia, dogecoin and a newly introduced coin called cappasity.

I agree with you. The market is very uncertain due to the huge volatility that exists. The influx of new tokens makes picking out the solid ones harder. So at this point, It'll be best to stick with coins that has stood the test of time and still came out top. In place of NEO, I will go with ADA (Cardona).

traged

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:58:51 PM

I just bought WePower - they have raised 40 million USD in ICO and I decided to buy it based on this - https://www.binance.com/vote.html
marc_a

Activity: 116
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:03:04 PM

There are so many new coins. Too many.
if you want ICO, i would go with Tomocoin or NEX

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: