Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:27:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] lolMiner-mnx, Mining MinexCoin(MNX) New version: v0.4 (July 22)  (Read 30711 times)
Lolliedieb (OP)

Activity: 433
Merit: 48

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 08:41:44 PM

I saw that happening when I was trying to figure out how much to overclock my gpus. It means your overclock settings are unstable, try lowering them.

Yes that may be. The main loop currently goes like this:

Look if any card has completed some work successfully.
If yes --> Offload old work, send it to tester against target, count sols found and Issue new work
if no --> Wait for a short time and look again.

Well while this works most of the time this loop has one flaw: If due to OC or other circumstances the OpenCL code fails in its execution (it may be enough one bit flipping in memory to make this happen) or the driver is forced to cancel the current work the condition on successful execution does not get fulfilled and the miner may deadlock. I will try to come up with something more stable or that is able to recover better from this situation, but I see a pattern that this happens more often when OC is in the game.

Check out lolMiner 1.56, an efficient miner for Ethash, Beam and many Cuckoo-Cycle and Equihash variants for AMD & Nvidia cards at low fees.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Viktori983

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:54:22 PM

I saw that happening when I was trying to figure out how much to overclock my gpus. It means your overclock settings are unstable, try lowering them.

If yes --> Offload old work, send it to tester against target, count sols found and Issue new work

Well while this works most of the time this loop has one flaw: If due to OC or other circumstances the OpenCL code fails in its execution (it may be enough one bit flipping in memory to make this happen) or the driver is forced to cancel the current work the condition on successful execution does not get fulfilled and the miner may deadlock. I will try to come up with something more stable or that is able to recover better from this situation, but I see a pattern that this happens more often when OC is in the game.

OK thank you.
I will try with lowering overclocking.
Usually some problem (crashing) it happens after 6-11 hours of working.
I'll know result the next day.  Smiley
trucobit

Activity: 756
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:20:45 PM

I have a problem with several Nvidia rigs and everything happens the same to me, the error is that it does not keep the connection and it restarts constantly, I have tried in other pools with the wallet and the same, I prefer to use Suprnova if possible.

Anti-virus server disabled and the firewall too. The rigs run perfectly with other programs including the one recommended by Suprnova for MNX

I leave the error and my configuration, in this case it is 4 x 1060 3gb with a celeron and 8 gigas. It is the small test rig

Warning: No stable connection for 30 seconds. Trying to reconnect.
Reconnecting in 500ms
Connecting to stratum server mnx.suprnova.cc:7076
Connected!
Subscribed to stratum server
New target received: 001e1e1e1e1e1e1e1e1e1e1e1e1e1e1e1e1e1e1e1e1e1e1e1e1e1e1e1e1e1e1e
New job received: 361e

Reconnecting in 500ms
Connected!
New target received: 001e1e1e1e1e1e1e1e1e1e1e1e1e1e1e1e1e1e1e1e1e1e1e1e1e1e1e1e1e1e1e
New job received: 521

Reconnecting in 500ms
Connected!

setting

### User based configuration
--server mnx.suprnova.cc                       
--port 7076                                         
--user trucobit.rig1                          
--pass patata                                           

### Device configuration
--platform 0                         

--device 0,1,2,3                           

--set-work-batch 2                   

### Display log configuration
#--set-short-stats-interval 5         
#--set-long-stats-interval 60         

--enable-time-print                 

### Expert parameters - handle with care
#--use-alt-mine-thread               

#--set-sleep-duration 1000           

HELP!!!  W10 pro   100 gb virtual pagefile, intel G4400  8 gb ram

Try changing --platform to 1

but first read the readme (readme_windows.txt)

it tells you about the option:
--list-devices

Thank you for your help, but regrettably establishing 1 in the group did not help. And also checked list devices, it also does not help me according to readme.

Readme file but I read it is not entirely clear, it is also a beta with a thousand problems. The only way I have to work with is a window for Grafica and it gives some amazing results.

It's a pity that some people think that we do not read readme, I do read them and I keep them in mind, and when it still does not work I ask, I do not need anyone extremely clever who thinks I have not read it.

It just does not work as it should, but you can not ask for this great beta. I hope that you learn to be a little more educated and not of assumptions.
trucobit

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:17:58 AM

I would like to leave some words for the programmer to take into account, because when you open YouTube the HAshrate is faster.

YouTube, Google and Chrome are the same company. For years google bought On2.com a video codec very advanced of which I have a license for life, and closed the page. I use that codec as part of youtube. They have advanced it to the version called V9.

We all believe that when we see a video on YouTube, it sends it to us in Mp4 or Webm format, which are the standard ones and decodes the cards in real time. But when you watch a video on YouTube with Crhome, youtube sends you a video IN YOUR OWN FORMAT, which is separate from the industry and reduces the weight. To make it look, YouTube makes use of part of your GPU and CPU. What it does is activate certain non-standard protocols to allow crhome to play its videos, which are very light and use a google standard.

This I comment to give clues to the programmer because when opening a YouTube page behind, although this pause, causes the hash rate to rise. Open certain protocols, so I suggest you see what protocols launches crhome and youtube to see their videos with their own protocol. When you know this information you can add some solution to the Miner for a better HASH.
Mogul59

Activity: 201
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:47:30 AM

тoecть ютьюб paбoтaeт в фoнoвoм peжимe и вce paбoтaeт нopмaльнo?
я пpocтo бpayзep зaпycтил и cвepнyл нa пaнeль зaдaч. нo этo тoлькo peшaeт пpoблeмy c xeшpeйтoм.
cтaбильнoй paбoты вcё paвнo нeт.
jezined

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:10:32 AM

I have a problem with several Nvidia rigs and everything happens the same to me, the error is that it does not keep the connection and it restarts constantly, I have tried in other pools with the wallet and the same, I prefer to use Suprnova if possible.

Anti-virus server disabled and the firewall too. The rigs run perfectly with other programs including the one recommended by Suprnova for MNX

I leave the error and my configuration, in this case it is 4 x 1060 3gb with a celeron and 8 gigas. It is the small test rig

Reconnecting in 500ms
Connected!
New job received: 361e

Reconnecting in 500ms
Connected!

Reconnecting in 500ms
Connected!

setting

--server mnx.suprnova.cc                       
--port 7076                                         
--user trucobit.rig1                          
--pass patata                                           

### Device configuration
--platform 0                         

--device 0,1,2,3                           

--set-work-batch 2                   

### Display log configuration
#--set-short-stats-interval 5         
#--set-long-stats-interval 60         

--enable-time-print                 

### Expert parameters - handle with care
#--use-alt-mine-thread               

#--set-sleep-duration 1000           

HELP!!!  W10 pro   100 gb virtual pagefile, intel G4400  8 gb ram

Try changing --platform to 1

but first read the readme (readme_windows.txt)

it tells you about the option:
--list-devices

Thank you for your help, but regrettably establishing 1 in the group did not help. And also checked list devices, it also does not help me according to readme.

Readme file but I read it is not entirely clear, it is also a beta with a thousand problems. The only way I have to work with is a window for Grafica and it gives some amazing results.

It's a pity that some people think that we do not read readme, I do read them and I keep them in mind, and when it still does not work I ask, I do not need anyone extremely clever who thinks I have not read it.

It just does not work as it should, but you can not ask for this great beta. I hope that you learn to be a little more educated and not of assumptions.

Cпacибo зa вaшy пoмoщь, нo, к coжaлeнию, coздaниe 1 в гpyппe нe пoмoглo. A тaкжe пpoвepeнныe ycтpoйcтвa cпиcкa, этo тaкжe нe пoмoгaeт мнe в cooтвeтcтвии c readme.

Readme, нo я читaл, чтo этo нe coвceм пoнятнo, этo тaкжe бeтa-вepcия c тыcячeй пpoблeм. Eдинcтвeнный cпocoб, c кoтopым я дoлжeн paбoтaть, - этo oкнo для Grafica, и этo дaeт нeкoтopыe пoтpяcaющиe peзyльтaты.

Жaль, чтo нeкoтopыe люди дyмaют, чтo мы нe читaeм readme, я иx читaю, и я пoмню иx, и кoгдa этo вce eщe нe paбoтaeт, я cпpaшивaю: мнe нe нyжeн ктo-тo oчeнь yмный, ктo дyмaeт, чтo я eгo нe читaл.

Этo пpocтo нe paбoтaeт, кaк дoлжнo, нo вы нe мoжeтe пoпpocить этy oтличнyю бeтa-вepcию. Я нaдeюcь, чтo вы нayчитecь быть нeмнoгo бoлee oбpaзoвaнным, a нe пpeдпoлoжeниями.

jezined

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:19:41 AM

please copy in the output from your --list-devices command

when I do this on my Linux machine (no rig but 1 external GPU) I see:

./lolMiner-mnx --list-devices

Platform 0: NVIDIA CUDA
    Device 0: GeForce GTX 1060 3GB (GPU)
    Device 1: Quadro M1200 (GPU)
Platform 1: Intel(R) OpenCL
    Device 0: Intel(R) HD Graphics (GPU)
    Device 1: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7820HQ CPU @ 2.90GHz (CPU)

so in my case I would want to be running lolMiner against platform 0 and device 0 (but can also separately run against the others)
ninjam

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:24:30 AM

What about high memory usage of the miner?
When it started - usage jumps to around 14 GB after some time begin to drop and when stabilized - usage is only around 50 MB.
This is happening on amd rig. On nvidia rig with 8 cards - there is not such problem. I had to borrow 8 GB of ram from nvidia rig to put it in amd rig of 5 cards because noticed that when I start miner on amd rig usage jump to almost 8 GB of ram. Now with 16 GB of ram miner uses almost all of it for some period of time.
http://i63.tinypic.com/ngv861.jpg
TheJimIT

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:59:21 AM

What hashrate can I expect from device x?
This massively depends on OS, driver, the hardware itself. Here are some numbers from our testing systems that we collected when testing the miner. If you run it successfully please report in this thread so we can extend the list.

Intel Core I5-6200U Notebook CPU (2C / 4T):
Ubuntu 16.04:  ~ 210 sol/s
Windows 7:     ~ 215 sol/s    (but hash-rate more volatile then under Linux due to power management)

Intel HD Graphic 520 Notebook GPU
Windows 7:       ~ 410 sol/s*

AMD Radeon 5770 (800 cores / 850 mhz):
Ubuntu 16.04 with LLVM mesa 17.2.4 open source drivers:     ~795 sol/s*

AMD Kaveri A10 7850K Integrated GPU  (512 cores / 600 mhz / 8GB DDR3 1866):
Ubuntu 17.10 with LLVM mesa 17.3.3 open source drivers:     ~810 sol/s*   
Windows 10 with AMD Adrenaline Edition 17.12.1 drivers:   ~950 sol/s*

Nvidia GTX 745 (Maxwell, 384 cores / 1058 mhz / 4gb DDR3)
Ubuntu 16.04 with Cuda 9.1.83:   ~ 1840 sol/s

Nvidia GTX 1080 (Pascal, 2560 cores / 1607 mhz / 8gb GDDR5X)
Red Hat Linux Server with Cuda 8.0.0:   ~13200 sol/s

I have tested this on Vegas 56 and 64 on Windows 10 and below are results.
1. Vega 56 => 16500+ sol/s   Core: 1407 / mV900  | Memory: 950 / 900
2. Vega 64 => 18000+ sol/s   Core: 1407 / mV900  | Memory: 1100 / 905

My Rig is using 570w for 2x Vega 56 + 1x Vega 64 including whole System and total 51000+ sol/s
Note: I am unable to use CPU as it is dropping hashrate by 50%. Even unable to use on board Intel GPU.
I tried to run second instance for CPU and on board Intel GPU and it is connected to pool Authenticated and stopped without error.
Let me know if you have any tips on it.
LORD-X27

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:09:27 AM

Чтo тo вce пepecтaлo paбoтaть. У вac пpoблeмы c cepвepoм или мaйнepoм?
TheJimIT

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:33:28 AM

Use "--enable-time-print" to perpend the current local time to the statistics output
Well do not have more for that, do I? Ok: if you enable this HH:MM:SS in your local system time is printed before the stats.

Hi, There seems to be bug regarding --enable-time-print as it is not printing time in my case on Windows 10 system. Just check once.
ninjam

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:40:33 AM

Чтo тo вce пepecтaлo paбoтaть. У вac пpoблeмы c cepвepoм или мaйнepoм?
Miner have problem, if pool where it mines for devfee is down - miner stops mining for us too no matter if our pool is up, which is totally wrong by design.
Lolliedieb (OP)

Activity: 433
Merit: 48

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 07:42:12 AM

Ok, maybe readme is not so precise, so I will try to explain it slowly:

What is a platform?

First of all it is important to know that OpenCL can be run on tons of different processors, but requires a driver for the processor. Platform is hereby the OpenCL terminology for an OpenCL capable driver. Different to CUDA OpenCL allows multiple different OpenCL drivers on one computer, since there may be multiple OpenCL capable devices in the system. Especially when your rig has an Intel CPU it often happens that the Intel graphics driver are installed as well, because they ship with Windows.

LolMiner now requires to know which driver (platform) to use, since it only can use one at once. This is controlled by --platform <number>. The platforms are numbered by integers starting with 0 (first driver), next 1 (2nd driver) and so on.

How to find out which platforms are there?
lolMiner offers the option --list-devices. When lolMiner is started with this parameter it will print out a list with all platforms that were found on the system. Additionally for every platform all devices are printed that are found within a platform. Note that we use the term device, because beside the GPUs (which are most common devices) the miner can also run on a CPU. For example on an AMD APU system --list-devices will often print out one platform (AMD) and then two devices, one for the integrated GPU and one for the CPU. The same is true for the Intel platform when your processor has integrated graphics.

After printing out the miner will close directly. To see the output in Windows you must run cmd (the Windows command line), navigate to the directiory where lolMiner-mnx.exe is in and then run lolMiner-mnx.exe --list-devices directly from the command line. Writing the --list-devices to the configuration file is not supported and running in the batch will end up in the miner closing instantaneously and you do not see a print out.

How to set --platform and --device?

After running the --list-devices parameter you know what drivers lolMiner found with which GPUs. Also the order should remain always the same. Just look in the printout which number is attached to the platform you want to use (It prints out "Platform <number>: your platform name") . To select this platform use --platform <number> in the configuration file.

Below platform number and name --list-devices prints a list of all devices within the platform. Usually this list starts with the first GPU (index 0), then prints more GPUs and afterwards the CPUs and other devices in your platform. To select the GPUs to run the miner on add --devce 0,1,2...,n for the first n-1 devices you want to use. E.g. when 4 GPUs were detected before you can use --device 0,1,2,3 .

Hope this helps configuring Smiley

This is something that is a bit specific to AMD platform. Their OpenCL compiler is extremely aggressive and uses certain amount of memory and time to compile the code before it is send to your GPU. This is also the reason why the miner takes about 10 seconds before the "Start mining..." is printed.  I observed that it usually is enough to have enough swap space (Linux) or virtual memory file (Windows) to start the miner on AMD. More RAM should not be required since this has only effect on the first 10 seconds of the miner running before the actual mining starts.

Hi, There seems to be bug regarding --enable-time-print as it is not printing time in my case on Windows 10 system. Just check once.

Odd ... I just tested it in Linux - will check if thats a Windows issue and try to fix it for next version

Miner have problem, if pool where it mines for devfee is down - miner stops mining for as too no matter if our pool is up, which is totally wrong by design.

The overall stratum interface has a lot of problems in 0.22. Therefore I made a complete new one for 0.3. This will handle things more gracefully.

Check out lolMiner 1.56, an efficient miner for Ethash, Beam and many Cuckoo-Cycle and Equihash variants for AMD & Nvidia cards at low fees.
Mogul59

Activity: 201

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:17:09 AM

Looking forward to the new version
ALFA-Dnepr

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:00:57 PM

Lolliedieb

1. For Nvidia and Windows there is a problem when loosing connection to pool. Program crashes instead of reconnecting after certain timeout. Windows log file shows AppError1000 and program name. So, information about lost connection should be indicated somehow.
It would be nice also to have these added:
2. Information about time - a timestamp.
3. Show hashrate once in a minute not in 5 seconds.
4. Add color indication. "Share accepted" with green, for example.
5. Show indications of temperature and power use for video cards.
xixou

Activity: 144

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:07:12 PM

I have 5 gtx 1070.
When I mine using the 5 GPU's towards mnx.suprnova.cc It goes fine for all night.
But at the moment I only set to use 4 out of 5 GPU,
the miner closes after few minutes.
Any idea why?
When I use my machine I mine only on 4 GPU to still be able to play games.
Note: The suprnova version is outdated (the last one but one).

trucobit

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:55:44 PM

Ok, maybe readme is not so precise, so I will try to explain it slowly:

What is a platform?

First of all it is important to know that OpenCL can be run on tons of different processors, but requires a driver for the processor. Platform is hereby the OpenCL terminology for an OpenCL capable driver. Different to CUDA OpenCL allows multiple different OpenCL drivers on one computer, since there may be multiple OpenCL capable devices in the system. Especially when your rig has an Intel CPU it often happens that the Intel graphics driver are installed as well, because they ship with Windows.

LolMiner now requires to know which driver (platform) to use, since it only can use one at once. This is controlled by --platform <number>. The platforms are numbered by integers starting with 0 (first driver), next 1 (2nd driver) and so on.

How to find out which platforms are there?
lolMiner offers the option --list-devices. When lolMiner is started with this parameter it will print out a list with all platforms that were found on the system. Additionally for every platform all devices are printed that are found within a platform. Note that we use the term device, because beside the GPUs (which are most common devices) the miner can also run on a CPU. For example on an AMD APU system --list-devices will often print out one platform (AMD) and then two devices, one for the integrated GPU and one for the CPU. The same is true for the Intel platform when your processor has integrated graphics.

After printing out the miner will close directly. To see the output in Windows you must run cmd (the Windows command line), navigate to the directiory where lolMiner-mnx.exe is in and then run lolMiner-mnx.exe --list-devices directly from the command line. Writing the --list-devices to the configuration file is not supported and running in the batch will end up in the miner closing instantaneously and you do not see a print out.

How to set --platform and --device?

After running the --list-devices parameter you know what drivers lolMiner found with which GPUs. Also the order should remain always the same. Just look in the printout which number is attached to the platform you want to use (It prints out "Platform <number>: your platform name") . To select this platform use --platform <number> in the configuration file.

Below platform number and name --list-devices prints a list of all devices within the platform. Usually this list starts with the first GPU (index 0), then prints more GPUs and afterwards the CPUs and other devices in your platform. To select the GPUs to run the miner on add --devce 0,1,2...,n for the first n-1 devices you want to use. E.g. when 4 GPUs were detected before you can use --device 0,1,2,3 .

Hope this helps configuring Smiley

This is something that is a bit specific to AMD platform. Their OpenCL compiler is extremely aggressive and uses certain amount of memory and time to compile the code before it is send to your GPU. This is also the reason why the miner takes about 10 seconds before the "Start mining..." is printed.  I observed that it usually is enough to have enough swap space (Linux) or virtual memory file (Windows) to start the miner on AMD. More RAM should not be required since this has only effect on the first 10 seconds of the miner running before the actual mining starts.

Odd ... I just tested it in Linux - will check if thats a Windows issue and try to fix it for next version

Miner have problem, if pool where it mines for devfee is down - miner stops mining for as too no matter if our pool is up, which is totally wrong by design.

The overall stratum interface has a lot of problems in 0.22. Therefore I made a complete new one for 0.3. This will handle things more gracefully.

I believe that I have nothing wrong, it continues to fail, it is always the same fault, it has to reconnect again and again. IF I use a simple configuration line in a .bat (one for each card)
lolMiner-mnx.exe --server mnx.suprnova.cc --port 7077 --user trucobit.work --p x --device 1 --set-work-batch 3

This works perfectly, gives a very high Hashrate, but then transforms into little currency.

But the configuration as it is stablished in 2 files, I leave the data, the list of devices, my configuration and the capture of the error reconnection continued

--server mnx.suprnova.cc                         
--port 7077                                     
--user trucobit.rig1                          
--pass x                                         

### Device configuration
--platform 0                         

--device 0,1         

-------------

Microsoft Windows [Versión 6.1.7601]
Copyright (c) 2009 Microsoft Corporation. Reservados todos los derechos.

C:\Users\jesus>cd..

C:\Users>cd,,
C:\Users

C:\Users>cd  C:\Users\jesus\Dropbox\Minadores\Minexcoin\lolMiner-mnx_v022_Win64_alt_dev

C:\Users\jesus\Dropbox\Minadores\Minexcoin\lolMiner-mnx_v022_Win64_alt_dev>lolMiner-mnx.exe --list-devices
-------------------------------------------------
          Welcome to lolMiner-MNX v0.22

This software is only meant for pool mining
    with the Equihash 96/5 algorithm (MARS)

For usage instructions add -h to the commandline.
   For support visit our bitcointalk thread.

Made by Lolliedieb, Feburary 2018
-------------------------------------------------
All available OpenCL platforms and devices:

Platform 0: NVIDIA CUDA
    Device 0: GeForce GTX 1050  (GPU)
    Device 1: GeForce GTX 1050  (GPU)

--------------------------------------

Pics url with error reconect

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zu8ugitqxgijfly/lolminer.JPG?dl=0

-----------------
On the other hand I do not see a direct relationship between got hash and obtained coins.

Yesterday in 2 hours with VERY SIMPLE configuration, I made 0.1 coins (3 rigs), then I used the trick of the youtune video that elevates the HASH but it seems unreal. I chose not to use youtube and specify --set-work-batch 8 gives almost the same Hasrate but I hope it is more real.

SUprnova in its estimates is never true, but it is not wrong by much. Here he tells me that I will get 6 coins a day and I do not even get one. It is as if part of the hashrate, even told by Suprnova, is not valid. It is an observation of mine.

Anyway I would like to be able to launch a single file for all the cards of a rig, instead of a file for each card, but I can not make it work.

dejan_p

Activity: 132

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:48:08 PM

don't even look at suprnova's estimate on MNX, way to off

you can look in "earnings" to see what's the real amount of coins you mined
bugnotme

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:15:39 PM

2. Information about time - a timestamp.
Code:
#--enable-time-print                  # Uncommend to allow lolMiner-mnx to print the system time in HH:MM:SS format before each performance output.
3. Show hashrate once in a minute not in 5 seconds.
Code:
#--set-short-stats-interval 5         # Uncommend to set the time interval (seconds) between the short term performance output. Set 0 to disable the output.
Lucky - Luciano

Activity: 711
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:40:44 PM

Does anyone know how to make .bat file for mixed GPUs (4 nVIDIA 1070 + 1 RX 580)?. My current .bat file for 4 x nVIDIA is:

Start /wait /high lolMiner-mnx.exe --server eu.minexpool.nl --port 3333 --user XTT3egehvejupZEPw97gv8Wof1dh1iQ9mT.Minex1 --pass 1 --platform 0 --device 0 --set-work-batch 12
goto :MINE

If I add one RX 580 how should look the .bat file ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: