Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:09:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price stabilizes?  (Read 3446 times)
iliev41

Activity: 106
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:47:16 PM

Bitcoin prices will never be stable forever. Because the price of Bitcoin is influenced by the large and the least supply and demand. So if demand for more Bitcoin prices will be more expensive and vice versa. But I do not know at the future Bitcoin prices can be stable or not. If the price of Bitcoin can be stable, it means Bitcoin is better suited for currency than an investment asset.

Bitcoin use decentralized system and no one can control bitcoin price in market. Not like forex that price always controlled by central banks, bitcoin price depend on market and high fluctuation is nature of bitcoin
What’s interesting is that despite certain regulatory maneuvers inching forward, bitcoin and cryptocurrencies remain popular enough to fight ongoing resistance levels. In the past, when bitcoin was younger, the slightest move against its decentralized nature was known to make its price suffer, but now, things appear to be stabilizing somewhat.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:44:46 PM

Bitcoin price will never stabilize as bitcoin has never had a specific price placed on it when it was created so the price will always be fluctuating and never stay in a single position. But it also turns out that bitcoin's instability is the biggest problem of bitcoin which is what keeps it from being accepted as a legal currency but without the price instability, investors would never make money from it.
I agree the price of bitcoin will never be stable it will always move, after all the supply of bitcoin is increasing every day because the miners are getting bitcoin for each block that they mine and also the demand changes very wildly sometimes there is a low demand and sometimes there is a demand so big that it makes the price skyrocket.
entempo

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:07:24 PM

Everything looks stable, waiting the next ATH, yeah!
handini

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:25:39 PM

Bitcoin price will never stabilize as bitcoin has never had a specific price placed on it when it was created so the price will always be fluctuating and never stay in a single position. But it also turns out that bitcoin's instability is the biggest problem of bitcoin which is what keeps it from being accepted as a legal currency but without the price instability, investors would never make money from it.

That is why people can earn money if they trade smart. As soon as Bitcoin price will be always volatile, a successful trader with a lot of experience can easily make the greatest profit on it.
smart people also do not mean always achieve the best, sometimes they also make mistakes, especially when selling btc, maybe they also sometimes wait time, and until the right time it comes.
zissmieus

Activity: 180
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 05:35:43 PM

Bitcoin fell 70% from 19500$ peak and negative headlines had wiped out billions in value in cryptocurrencies,
But top U.S. regulators testifying before a Senate committee called for greater oversight, without proposing industry-killing measures.
That was something different from crackdown on crypto that hapened in asia, and created picture of stable asset from Bitcoin.
That news gave enough positive momentum for traders to continue investing in cryptocurrencie market and Bitcoin, and returned more than
100 billion $ back in crypto market, as we can see in the last week.

Something that can give us a little more volatility in price is Chinese New Year celebrations for the Year of the Dog begin in China
and follow across much of Asia, including Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia.
Chinese mainland markets are closed Feb. 15-21.

Bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating in the market as well as creating a significant influence on other currencies in the market; there are many investors worried that due to the considerable Bitcoin currency and the impact on the market so much they Very worried about coming to bitcoin.
Andrews193

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:42:37 PM
Merited by MendozaCharles (5)

Bitcoin fell 70% from 19500$ peak and negative headlines had wiped out billions in value in cryptocurrencies,
But top U.S. regulators testifying before a Senate committee called for greater oversight, without proposing industry-killing measures.
That was something different from crackdown on crypto that hapened in asia, and created picture of stable asset from Bitcoin.
That news gave enough positive momentum for traders to continue investing in cryptocurrencie market and Bitcoin, and returned more than

Something that can give us a little more volatility in price is Chinese New Year celebrations for the Year of the Dog begin in China
and follow across much of Asia, including Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia.

It can be said that Bitcoin prices are unstable in the past, and there are now many controversial currencies in the market as many of the proposed projects are not productive and profitable for investors, Many of the money they invest is not productive and ineffective.

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
omfg.xekcep

Activity: 798
Merit: 2

*** https://www.buying.com ***

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:53:57 PM

Now we are looking a retracement or may be a new trend in btc. How long is it going to go on? I do not know. I bought eth earlier at low price. While I am holding.

BUYING is here for you!
Meet buying.com’s
On-Demand Delivery System
-= https://www.buying.com =-
tubig123

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:12:32 PM

Nobody knows; it's true, it seems stable, but this stability is +-5% daily, that for another currecy would be an extreme volatility.
We'll see.
[/
ote]

It depends upon the high value of the profit of bitcoin I agreed nobody knows the correct prizes of bitcoin.
Surge_Dev

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:36:13 PM

Sure, no doubts that in the future there will be changes. Sure that prices differ but it should become more or less stable. I may be wrong but according to experts this is like this
rhenz01

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:47:15 AM

Sure, no doubts that in the future there will be changes. Sure that prices differ but it should become more or less stable. I may be wrong but according to experts this is like this

It"s early for now to say that bitcoin is now in stable situation because bitcoin price is still fluctuating and a long way to recover from its previous dip.
Fixart96

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:07:20 AM

Most likely today the bitcoin price is stable, and the end of this looks good so hopefully for the future could be better. But I am sure it is very difficult that to determine the bitcoin price is stable, because the price is easy to change at any time.
kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:46:02 AM

For now Bitcoin price is still not stabilizes i could tell when bitcoin is complete mined. That will be the time the price is stabilizes.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:49:03 AM

Speaking as of this days,i guess its stabilizing,and we'll just waiting for the bullrun since its been 4 months now that were on the same situation,always trying to grow but in the end dropping a big.i hope and pray that by this month of may,we will be on the top again,makingg good money inside cryptocurrency and not losing like happenng this long
fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:21:13 PM

I think bitcoin will never be stable. Because bitcoin depends on the needs of people and sells until this no one can control bitcoin, And bitcoin will continue to go down and rise in the market.
it could be that price stability. because at any moment anything can happen without us knowing. therefore we must believe in whatever happens to btc
Mikado$

Activity: 170

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:36:34 PM

I think bitcoin prices will never be stable until bitcoin and crypto are controlled and have legitimized properties. Market volatility continues in the "natural" and depends on the needs of the user. That is the nature of the decentralized supply.
komatovo

Activity: 71

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:39:40 PM

Most likely today the bitcoin price is stable, and the end of this looks good so hopefully for the future could be better. But I am sure it is very difficult that to determine the bitcoin price is stable, because the price is easy to change at any time.
This recent stabilization of the crypto-currency market indicates the sign of market maturity. Some analysts say there are no obvious indications why the crypto-market is slowly gaining back value and leveling out.
valentine401

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:07:57 PM

I believe that when the price of bitcoins reached 19k dollar in the market, it was just because of the huge hype and it also depends on the season like, it was christmas that time so we can expect that there will be more investors.
onemoretime8520

Activity: 265

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:21:04 PM

the last week have been good for the price of btc as the alts gained confidence and played role in green markets as well, hope the price of btc stablizes as now the celebrations have passed.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Hellokitty09

Activity: 180
Merit: 9

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:14:49 PM

At this point, we all know that bitcoin is a speculative asset. So as much as we wanted it to be that secure and stable, we have to accept the fact that it won't. Its very volatile, wild swings and can even go up and down in matter of minutes and we will not have a slight idea as to what happened. Maybe this is the reason why governments doesn't like it, but as crypto enthusiast its one of its nature that we really like. Daily traders likes to take advantage of it, but long term holders doesn't care about it, but rather would like to see the price go up in the future.
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:01:04 AM

In the last two weeks we can see that the price of bitcoin has slowly started to rise and it can already be said that the crypto-currency market has stabilized. Also began to rise in price and altkoyiny. People, of course, expect him to grow rapidly, but it is unlikely that bitcoin is ready for this. I think to completely recover from the recent fall, it will continue to grow for a while, smoothly, as it is now. Well, what will happen next, while it is difficult to say. Everything will depend on bitcoin movements and incoming news. This year we expect a massive legalization of the crypto currency in some countries and there will be unpredictable events.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: