Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2018, 08:10:57 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC hold or sell this moment  (Read 4643 times)
Joney Stephen

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:19:52 PM

BTCBTC Huh Huh i wonder that I should hold or sell BTC as this time? and Do you think the market will grow again? thanksBTCBTCBTC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The World's Betting Exchange

Bet with play money. Win real Bitcoin. 5BTC Prize Fund for World Cup 2018.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sudhik

Activity: 210
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 04:44:11 PM

That's depends by how much you buy bitcoin before, if you buy bitcoin in hight price seem like about a fews month ago, I sugest you to Hold it because to minimize your lost, just thinking you don't have Bitcoin than you lost much of your money because most of people invest in bitcoin to get the profit, I believe the price will be back to normal again because Bitcoin is very famous cryptocurrency in the world.  And if you buy bitcoin in low price, lets me know first, are you need money in near term? If yes the answer would be yes, sell it! But if you don't need money in near term, I sugest you to hold it untill the price as you want or until you get the profit, this is very good moment you can get 100% profit in fews year later. Thank you 😊
shaadsufi

Activity: 126

Invest in Cryptocurrency Portfolios (CoinSeed)

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:47:04 PM

It's better to hold now because it's already too much down and I am expecting it to go up from here. If you are planning to sell it's better to hold them because now the market will start to grow again. I am holding both bitcoin and altcoins and will hold them for long term because I am sure it will go up for sure.

Coinseed◄◄ First Micro-Investment in Cryptocurrency [ICO 20 Mar 18]
Invest in Cryptocurrency Portfolios (https://ico.coinseed.co)
SiDtHeBeSt

Activity: 252
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:52:04 PM

BTCBTC Huh Huh i wonder that I should hold or sell BTC as this time? and Do you think the market will grow again? thanksBTCBTCBTC
Yes, it is growing! It droppes a little bit, a few times but then it keeps getting back and goes a bit higher. It is going to increase so just hold and keep holding, have some patience. It has just started to recover recently and when it fell about 2 months ago people started saying that bitcoin is dead, which is not true at all and the past few days prove it. It went up and recovered some amount and it is going up now, which is going to continue and when it reaches a certain value, those people who said btc is going to be 'Dead' are going to invest in it again and even more people will. So, my suggestion for you would be to hold.
cryptopuma

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:52:37 PM

Surely it will grow,the market trend seems to bullish based on my technical analysis,the previous resistances at $10k will be tested further in the next few days,so i would suggest to hold your bitcoins because you might be jumping into a runiing train,because the total marketcap is big which means the investors money are still in bitcoin's and cryptocurrencies.

Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:57:57 PM

If your here in crypto always think all ways to earn so you need to hold some then stock some fiat also like buy some if the price of btc go low then sell some if the price of btc go high,If you afraid to lose try first the not risky things like join in different campaigns,do captchas in some faucets here in crypto and the free coins or tokens in many airdrops then if you already earn try to invest that in exchanger so even you lose that it's not like risk because you earn that in some jobs here.

brokens

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

LocalCoinSwap

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:58:57 PM

the price of the market will soon grow again and the price bitcoin will increasse on next years it. so dont sell your bitcoin at this time or you will get loss and regret in the future. yes hold your coin and you can get benefit for your live.

▄▄██████████████▄▄
             ▄███████████████████████▄
           █████████████████████████████
         ███▀▀█████▀▀ ██  ██  ▀▀██████████
        ██▀ ▄  ▀      ██  ██      ▀█████████
       █▀ ▄██▀        ██  ██        █████████
      ▀ ▄███▌      ███████████▄▄  ▄███████████
      ▄████▌        ▀██████████████████████████
    ▄██████     ██▄   ▀███████████████████████████▀
  ▄████████    █████▄▄  ▀███████████████████████▀
▄██████████    ████████▄  ▀███████████████████▀
    ███████    ██████████▄   ▀██████████████▀ ▄█
    ███████    ████████████▄▄  ▀██████████▀ ▄███
    ███████▌    ██████████████▄  ▀██████▀ ▄████
     ███████      ██████████████▄  ▀██▀ ▄██████
      ███████▄      ▀██████████▀      ████████
       ████████       ██  ██        █████████
        █████████▄    ██  ██     ▄██████████
          ██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄███████████
            ████████████████████████████
              ▀██████████████████████▀
                  ▀▀████████████▀▀

LocalCoinSwap
   World's Most Inclusive 
         Cryptocurrency Marketplace
[]
██████████████
█████████████████
██░░░░░████████████
██░░░░░██████████████
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
REDDIT
INSTAGRAM
MEDIUM
LINKED IN
STEEMIT
LUCKY21

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:01:23 PM

I think that bitcoin should be kept. Very soon, the market will change the downward trend to an upward trend and everything will start to grow. And then we will see new highs of the bitcoin price.

blant

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:05:43 PM

Of course it will grow in the next few month, so if this is not necessary to sell it, just hold a bit more. I think we will start to see market recovering in March.
Tenderino

Activity: 350
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:10:07 PM

If you consider that price was over $18,000 one month ago and is currently at only $9,000, I definitely recommend to hold it, because the chance that it will go to $18,000 again is relatively good. If people already were willing to pay $18,000, why should they not willing to pay it again? The fiat money is surely not a long term alternative!
twostepsally

Activity: 420
Merit: 253

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:18:16 PM

Of course it will grow in the next few month, so if this is not necessary to sell it, just hold a bit more. I think we will start to see market recovering in March.

Now bitcoin and all coin price increase in the market places. So it right time to invest and get more information in the Market place. Now people buy the coin if price will be low. Then people hold the coin and check the price day by dat.  If price will be increase then people will be sell the coin.

▄▄▄█████████████████
    ▄▄████████████████████████     
 ▄█████████▀▀▀            ████▌     ███▄
▐█████▀▀                  ▐███▌     ████
▐████                     ▐████     ████
▐████       ▄▄█████████████████      ▀▀█
▐████     ▐███████████████████▌
 ████▌     ███████▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄▄
 ▐████      █████       ██████████████▌
  █████     ▀█████     █████▌  ▀▀█████
   █████     ▀█████   █████▀     █████
    █████     ▀█████▄█████▀     █████
     █████     ▀█████████▀     █████
      █████      ▀█████▀      █████
       █████▄      ▀▀▀      ▄█████
        ▀█████▄           ▄█████▀
          ▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
            ▀█████▄▄ ▄▄█████▀
              ▀███████████▀
                 ▀▀███▀▀
BookiePro▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   BookiePro.fun   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████ █ █
  The World's Betting Exchange 
         ▄▄███▄███▄
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ██▀ ▀█████████████
   ▄██ ███▄██████████████
  ████ ██████████████████
   ███ ███████        ███ █▄
▄█▄ ██ ███████   ████████ ▀▀█▄
▀██▄ ████         █████ ▀██▄
  ▀█▄▄ ████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀█████ ██ ▀█▀
    ▀█ ████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█████ ███
       ███████   ████████ ████
       ██████████████▀███ ██▀
       █████████████▄ ▄██
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
             ▀███▀████▀▀
   Bet with  ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Play Money

Win Real Bitcoin 
|   5 BTC ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Prize Pool

World Cup 2018 
  Download 
Now
JinCrypts

Activity: 182

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:23:53 PM

Hold ofcourse, because it is really obivous why bother selling low price coin when you'll be rich and gain more profit in the bitcoin for a long term.
So dont panic because bitcoin is crashing lately but still trust on crypto and i assure you that wearn profit amd tje same time matu

▰▰▰▰▰▰      IMPRESSIO     ▰▰     THE FUTURE OF INVESTING      ▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lightpaper   ▰   ✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ Team with a huge experience in the field   ▰   Facebook
Telegram   ███  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ Automated system for investors   ███   Twitter
leea-1334

Activity: 392
Merit: 258

BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:24:38 PM

If you consider that price was over $18,000 one month ago and is currently at only $9,000, I definitely recommend to hold it, because the chance that it will go to $18,000 again is relatively good. If people already were willing to pay $18,000, why should they not willing to pay it again? The fiat money is surely not a long term alternative!

This is exactly how I view it. I look at prices a year ago, and it is only 2 or 3 times, but a month ago, and it is less than half. Logic tells me it should take a long time to reach old ATH, but surely it can again reach 60% or more of its ATH in a few months. Yes, logic does not exist in crypto, but it does sound more realistic than going down below $5k again so soon and staying there. If it does stay there, I will not be perturbed anyway. Think in years, friends, stop thinking in weeks or even months!

▐█▀▄███████▄▀██▄▄             
          ▄██▀█ ▄ █▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀     ▀▄         
       ▄▀█▄███▀███▐█████████        ▄       
      ▄██████▀█████▐█████████▄      ███▄     
    ▐███████ ███████▐█████████▌████▄████▌   
   ▄▐██████▀█████████▐████████▐██████▀███▌   
  ▐█▌█████▌███████████▐██████ ████████ ██ ▌ 
  ███▄▀    ▀███████████▐████▌██████████  ██ 
  ██▌        ▐██████████▐███▐███████▀▀▄▄ ▐█▌
  ██          ███████████▐█ ███▀▀▄▄████ ██▌ 
  ██          ▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀  ▐▄▄████████▌████▌
  ▀██        ▄██████████▀▄▄▄▀█████████▐███▀ 
   ██▌▄▄   ▄███████████▄█████▄▀██████▐██▀▄   
    █▐█████▐█████████▀▄████████▄█▀▀▀ ▀▀▄█▀   
     ▀██████▐██████▀▄██████████▀      █▀     
       ▀█████▄███▀▄██████████▀▀     ▄█▀     
         ▀▄█▀▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄████ ▄▄▄▌▀       
            ▀▀▄█▄▀▀██████████▀▄█▀▀           
                ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀                 
GLOBAL REIT       
REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT TRUST

██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
   ██

██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
   ██

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

We Are Everywhere 

Pre ICO: 20% Bonus! Get Whitelisted now!
armakarisma

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

MODERN FINANCE CHAIN

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:25:16 PM

are you sure you will not wait for the harvest back to $ 20,000 instead of selling it now? I see from year to year the prices of all altcoin especially btc always have a correction above 40%, and after that will strengthen up more than 100%

sunno330

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:26:00 PM

Hold or Sell Its just own mind.
If you get your profit as your desire, then you can sell it. But if you have lose, then not sell at all Hold it and wait for your Profit.
Its just simple talk, After few days ago, i sold my bitcoin for need cash money and I also got profit from it.
So that, decision is yours.

Market can be up, its imagine, not sure anyone.
So be calm and quite.

Martinkuhn

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

0xf54CA5618b90810722B0e833DC150a97743A40B4

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:28:15 PM

I think if you have not sold BTC when it was 20,000 and have been holding BTC til date, you should hold on to BTC. The market is stablizing now and we should be seeing some recovery in the coming 2 weeks.

BTC have the potential to go above 20k so hold on tight and wait for BTC to cross the 20k line again.

M E D I C H A I N ¦ The Medical Big - Data Platform ¦ M E D I C H A I N (https://medichain.online/)
 SAVING LIVES WITH BLOCKCHAIN
kaspabha

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:33:45 PM

Market will recover soon. Most probably in March. Then BTC will go upto a high level which it never went earlier. Selling decision is yours and it depend on your requirements. But if you can hold, it is best for you.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
iryboy

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:33:57 PM

IMO market recover soon, so holding is good option at the moment, however if you are already in profit then you can sell.

aakriti

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:35:38 PM

My opinion is to hold Btc at this time. It will cross $20000 with in three months.

alaah

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:42:24 PM

Do you want to day trade? If no, then hold it, doesn't matter if BTC even get back to 5k, it's will just recover, BTC is here to stay, just get away from Crypto and don't look at its price.

---Space for rent---
Will shill your coins for monopoly money.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 93 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.