Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:25:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ⚡XiWATT⚡: A Platform to Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets ⚡🌍  (Read 2255 times)
Leodalat

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:01:20 AM

On the website xiwatt.io, it specifies only accredited investors can exchange NRG tokens for FIAT or crypto, does that mean us normal folk can only use NRG to pay our bills? What happens to any extra we might have?
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:39:58 PM

Why no updates in twitter? No new conferences, exact ICO date? Project still alive or no? Or you have some problem with SEC?

As explained in an earlier post:

"We'll ramp up the tweets and social media updates once we get the green light from our legal council. You can read about it here:

https://medium.com/xiwatt/xiwatt-pre-sale-update-79ea5caf5fcd
"

Best,

-Hamza

So you stopped project to indeterminate time? Or you countinue developing and doing something?

Cut them some slack, there's a lot of turbulence in the world of crypto regulations. Especially in the US where every regulator has a different opinion what crypto is and how it should be regulated. Better they focus on getting the green light than risk making promises on social media they can't hold.

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
assasin21rus

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:45:11 PM

What is the goal for the project and for which audience is it? Now will it solve the important problems of the population?
XiWATT

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 09:48:11 PM

On the website xiwatt.io, it specifies only accredited investors can exchange NRG tokens for FIAT or crypto, does that mean us normal folk can only use NRG to pay our bills? What happens to any extra we might have?

Hi Leodalat,

The accredited investor requirement is only applicable to US residents due to the SEC regulations. We're also working with our legal team to figure out if there are any alternatives.

For non-US investors, they can trade their NRG tokens for crypto.

We've updated the language on the website to reflect that.

Great question Smiley

Best Regards,

-Hamza

XiWATT

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 09:54:03 PM

Why no updates in twitter? No new conferences, exact ICO date? Project still alive or no? Or you have some problem with SEC?

"We'll ramp up the tweets and social media updates once we get the green light from our legal council. You can read about it here:

"

Best,

-Hamza

So you stopped project to indeterminate time? Or you countinue developing and doing something?

Cut them some slack, there's a lot of turbulence in the world of crypto regulations. Especially in the US where every regulator has a different opinion what crypto is and how it should be regulated. Better they focus on getting the green light than risk making promises on social media they can't hold.

Thanks,

I'd like to emphasize that the team is working behind the scenes to push out the preview and alpha build of the platform. Just because we aren't putting out social media updates doesn't mean we aren't working.

It's critical that we be mindful of regulatory frameworks that exist in the US. The last thing we want happening is to raise the capital and then have it seized because we failed to comply with SEC rulings. We're working with a major law firm (McCarter & English) to ensure the long term success of our project.

Thanks for your patience,

-Hamza

bitcointrader56

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:02:40 AM

Hi admin, seems your legal review is dealing with complicated matters to be carried out then it needs long time to be finished. In my opinion, it is better to postpone your dealing with community to keep their trust to your project.
bitcointrader56

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:09:38 PM

Hi, I'm new here. Who's the administration?
Erbetpio

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:11:25 AM

Now we just wait for the good news when pre-sale and ico will begin. hopefully all can run smoothly.
ogrudko

Activity: 504
Merit: 122

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:14:40 PM

Hi, I'm new here. Who's the administration?
You would better enter their Telegram channel https://t.me/xiwatt. Team is quite active there.
galaq

Activity: 170
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:57:36 PM

After reading what it is xiwatt I salute to their team who are very experienced in their respective fields. Thus I think it will ease the way to success in this program
Kuala Lumpur

Activity: 420
Merit: 69

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:47:46 PM

"

Best,

-Hamza

Thanks,

I'd like to emphasize that the team is working behind the scenes to push out the preview and alpha build of the platform. Just because we aren't putting out social media updates doesn't mean we aren't working.

It's critical that we be mindful of regulatory frameworks that exist in the US. The last thing we want happening is to raise the capital and then have it seized because we failed to comply with SEC rulings. We're working with a major law firm (McCarter & English) to ensure the long term success of our project.

Thanks for your patience,

-Hamza

It is very good. But could you give more specific dates, or at least approximate, when you are planning to conduct your ICO? I think this question interisuet not only me.
T85083598

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:11:23 AM

I am still interested in potentially investing a (sizeable) sum once there is clarity. Does the whitepaper update have to do with the legal reviewing? Will the project change meaningfully?
Dieniz

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:01:23 PM

I really like the idea of your project. How do you plan to distribute the funds that will be collected at the pre-ICO?
EvRo74

Activity: 994
Merit: 263

PassiveIncomeHunter

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 12:02:04 AM

What happens to the XiWATT project? Who knows about the current situation? Why are there no new messages on social networks for a long time? What is the team doing now?

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀

1000+
Games
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄
             ▄▒▓▓█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▄
          ▄▓▓▀                   █▓▓
        ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▄      ▓▓▄     
      ▓█▀    ▒▓████████████████▓▓     ▓▓
     ▓▓    ▓█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓▄   ▀█▄
    ▓▌   ▄▓████▄            ▀▓██████▓   ▐█▄
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓            ▀██████▓   ▀█
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    ████▀   ▐███████▄   █▌
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓            ▓███████▌   ▓▓
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓             ▓██████▌   ▓▓
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    █████    ▐██████    █▌
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓             ▓█████▌   ▓█ 
    ▓▓    █████▄             ▄▓█████▀   ▄█▀ 
     ▓▓    ▀█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓    ▒█▀
      ▀█▄    ▀▓████████████████▓▀     ▓▓
        ▀▓▌      ▀█▓██████▓█▀▀     ▄▓▓
          ▀█▓▄                 ▄▓▓▀
              ▀█▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▒▓▓█▀

Free
BTC
              ▄▄─¬"^^^^"¬─▄▄
           ▄▓▓▓▓▓  ,,,,,, ▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
        ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
      /  ▀▓▓▓▓▀              ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀
    /    ▓▓▀    ▓▓▄     ▄▓▄     ▀▓▓▄   ]
   [   ▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▀▓▓   ]
  [   ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓▌  ██▄  ▀▓▌      ╙▓▓   ]
  ▓▓▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▌       ▐▓▓ ▓▓
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓      ▓▓▓▓▄▓▓▌ ▓ ▀  █▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓           ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀        ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▌  ▐▓▓      ▓▓▄▓▓ ▓▄▄▄ ▓▀  ▄      ▓▓▀▀█▓
  [   ▀▓▓    ▐▓  ▓▌▓▌   ▓▓▄▓▓       ▓▓▌
   [    ▓▓▄  ▀▀▀▀▀                ▓▓▀   ]
     [   ▓▓▓▄     T O K E N    ▄▓▓▀    ]
      [ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄           ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓ ]
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀]
            ▀▀█▓▀           ▀▓█▀▀
                   ````````   

BetFury
Staking APR
450%

[ PLAY NOW ]
gozcominer

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:43:43 AM

is there any update about the project condition? I hope this project can be running again
Alexey131

Activity: 20

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 06:58:37 PM

Здpaвcтвyйтe! Я нe пoймy кaк мнe cдeлaть  дeйcтвитeльнoe дoкaзaтeльcтвo ccылки нa пpoвepкy пoдлиннocти пo битoвoй ccылкe. He пoдcкaжитe кaк cдeлaть? Я пpocтo нe paзy нe cтaлкивaлcя.
Tuareg

Activity: 1848
Merit: 372

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:55:02 AM

XiWATT is a very promising project, which makes a team of professionals. The timing of the ico is rescheduled, but the team is now working on developing the system and with legal issues. I wish you success and look forward to a new date ico.
XiWATT

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 02:06:52 PM

I am still interested in potentially investing a (sizeable) sum once there is clarity. Does the whitepaper update have to do with the legal reviewing? Will the project change meaningfully?

The project's core will not change. The business model and target market remains the same.

We've just pushed out a XIW token Model update: https://medium.com/xiwatt/xiw-token-model-token-ranked-registry-276ea687a575

^That will the most significant change along with legal disclosures in the next white paper update.

Let us know if you have any questions. Every thing is still moving along in the background Smiley

-Hamza

fantomasik

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:58:46 AM

To be honest, I do not understand what will be the end result and what will be the end product of this company! We need to wait, and maybe the team will give a sensation.

allfriends88

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:52:08 AM

The project's core will not change. The business model and target market remains the same.

We've just pushed out a XIW token Model update: https://medium.com/xiwatt/xiw-token-model-token-ranked-registry-276ea687a575

^That will the most significant change along with legal disclosures in the next white paper update.

Let us know if you have any questions. Every thing is still moving along in the background Smiley

-Hamza

Hopefully this project in the future could be useful and could continue growing steadily to reach the target and certainly, there is no longer a problem arising in this project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: