Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:31:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you like a video presentation of CotiPay and updated UPS roadmap?
Yes indeed, very informative
Yes it was okay, no special feelings
Yes, I  watched a video and read the article but didn’t understand how CotiPay works.
I didn’t watch video and didn’t read updated UPS roadmap

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: COTI - DAG Based infrastructure optimized for PAYMENT NETWORKS and STABLE COINS  (Read 26236 times)
publiccoin57

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:53:57 AM

What is the minimum amount of investment while purchasing COTI crypto coins in public pre-sale?
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
COTInetwork (OP)

Activity: 426
Merit: 10

Coti - Currency Of The Internet

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 06:48:56 PM

Fresh updates! 16th of July Monday

Coti News:

The COTI team will be attending this year's Korea blockchain week! You will be able to meet us at two main conferences, check them out:  http://bit.ly/2ulBgYi

Have you joined COTI's Instagram page?!
Don't miss out some behind the scene pictures you can only find on COTI's Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/cotinetwork/

COTI's CTO Dr. Nir Haloani will be answering any questions you have on one of the biggest subreddits on Reddit, with a growing community of over 8 million subscribers, is r/IAmA. reddit.com/r/IAmA

COTI and TLDR teaming up for a football game! In Seoul, Korea 🇰🇷⚽️ See more picture on our Instagram stories: https://www.instagram.com/cotinetwork/?hl=en

⁉️Our newest weekly Telegram trivia competition has kicked off at COTI!
New rules, Bigger prizes!
👉When: Every Monday at 16:00 (UTC\GMT) on our Telegram group
👉How: We'll post ten questions on Telegram. The first three community members to submit the correct answer will receive one point.
At the end of the month, the three members who collected the most points will receive the grand prizes.

👉The prize: First place: 5000 COTI
                    Second place: 2000 COTI
                    Third place: 1000 COTI

🍀Good luck and may the best win!🍀

COTI was recently ranked as the most trusted ICO by Coinschedule.
Check out more of Coinschedule's roundup https://bit.ly/2KVVT8p

Korea Blockchain week has officially begun. Samuel Falkon, COTI’s co founder and Guy Klajman from the COTI team interview for https://polymath.network/

Kuala Lumpur

Activity: 420
Merit: 69

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:05:15 AM
Merited by Slark (2), Capture (2), NeedIfFindIt (1)

ICO Analysis: COTI
Published on July 10, 2018
By Kent Hamilton
Proof: https://hacked.com/ico-analysis-coti-2/

Token
COTI tokens will initially be issued as ERC-20 tokens until the launch of the COTI main net, at which time the tokens will be converted to COTI native tokens on the COTI network transaction ledger. Consumers, merchants, mediators and node operators will use COTI tokens for all interactions. COTI tokens will serve as the common denominator of payments, fees, and mediation and incentivize node operators in the COTI network.
The ico price will be 1 COTI = $0.10 USD with a total supply of 2,000,000,000 COTI. 30% of tokens are available for purchase with a hard cap of $30,000,000 USD.

Token Distribution is as follows:
    30% Token Sale
    22% Reserve
    15% Team (Vested 2 years)
    10% Backers, Partners, Advisors (6 – 24 month lock-up)
    13% Incentive Program
    10% Liquidity

Team
The COTI team consists of over 30 members with experience and expertise in financial services, payments, software engineering and cryptography. A few members of the executive team include:
Shahaf Bar-Geffen – CEO
    CoFounder & Director – Maple
    Co-Founder & Director – Positive Mobile
    Co-Founder & CEO – WEB3
David Assaraf – COO
    Former Chief Internal Auditor – HSBC
Dr. Nir Haloani – CTO
    Co-Founder & CTO – Articoolo Research
    Former head of research of Real-Time Compression – IBM
Yair Lavi – CFO
    Former CEO & Finance Director – Plus500
COTI also lists an impressive total of 17 advisors including Dr. Matt McBrady (CIO of BlackRock), Greg Kidd (CEO of globaliD, former CRO of Ripple Labs), and Theofanis Alexoudas, Ph.D. (Senior Advisor for McKinsey & Company, former Firmwide Market Risk for J.P. Morgan).

Verdict
Mass adoption is a major key to COTI’s success and by partnering with processing.com, the companyis on track to provide its payment services to individuals and merchants globally, with over 10,000 merchants in the process, ready to accept COTI as a valid form of payment. If implemented successfully, COTI could quickly become a major player in this space.

Risks
    Although the idea, whitepaper, and team are impressive, the end product will ultimately decide the success or failure of this project and the alpha net launch (MVP) isn’t scheduled until Q3 2018. -1
    There will be major competition such as Visa, MasterCard, PayPal as well as other blockchain players already within the cryptocurrency space. -1
    Token metrics such as the hard cap, percentage of tokens available during the token sale, team tokens, etc. are important to ICO investors. Overall, the COTI token metrics receive a thumbs up. However, the $30 million USD hard cap is slightly on the high side in today’s market. -0.5

Growth Potential
    ICOs with partnerships tend to do well in the current market. COTI has aggressively focused on and developed strategic partnerships with companies such as Bancor, Processing.com, Stox, Wings, Transact Europe, GlobaliD and WEB3. +3
    Not only is COTI providing a means of digital currency for payments, it is also providing a native wallet and a native currency exchange which will make transactions easier and simpler by providing these products/services together. +2.25
    Although facing fierce competition with other online payment companies, COTI has tremendous potential if able to attain only a small fraction of this massive and growing industry. +2.75
    Fair or not, speculation and hype play a major part in today’s ICO market. COTI has implemented an excellent marketing strategy encouraging community involvement and building hype with currently over 18,000 followers on Twitter and over 40,000 members on Telegram. +2

Disposition
Aiming to be the “Visa” of blockchain, the vision and ambitions of COTI are lofty and bold, to say the least. However, if successful, COTI could be another breakout ico of 2018. COTI receives a rating of 7.5/10.

Investment Details
    Symbol: COTI
    Platform: Ethereum
    Price: 1 COTI = $0.10 USD
    Hard Cap: $30M USD
    Total Supply: 2 Billion COTI
    Available for Purchase: 30%
    Public Sale: TBA

My opinion: I would refrain from investing in this project. Why? Because I was confused by the fact that only 30% of tokens from 2 billion were allocated for sale, with a price for a token of 10 cents. I think how the token will go to the stock exchange, it will go to the area of 1 cent, or even less.
publiccoin57

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:42:38 PM

An interview and a review video are different things. Interview videos are mutually agreed upon whereas review videos are solely in the uploader's discretion
tuansyho2

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:26:38 PM

I really liked the original idea of ??this project, hopefully the team can apply it carefully.
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:07:39 PM

One of the Coti guys on the picture looks as if he was quite angry about something in that situation. Cheesy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
samsung1

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:08:37 PM

They will continue getting chunks off your hard-earned money as transaction fees anyway. The greedy mentality will not change, which is why COTI is far more superior and innovative when it comes to payment solutions.
Solexx

Activity: 164

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:09:11 PM

i joined Coti bounty few month ago and already complete the bounty every task frim last 3 month.but still my twitter and facebok bounty showing on pending..i have massage them but they dont responce it..do you have any information about the bounty
Dormis

Activity: 205

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:09:31 PM

I'm trying to see price of token ore sale for August 15. Can someone tell me the price of 1 coin
I read about this project and I like the sounds of it
alfaisal890

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:20:38 PM

The rewards will be paid out upon completion of our sale.
There may be an ICO, however, there is a chance that there will not be one based upon the results of the community sale (which is in the begining of June).

And what is the difference between a community sale and an ICO? I can't see any difference in that.
Me too don't like the structure of crowdsale. Too many presales, too many sales stages. It is not known how much it will all be delayed if the sales are not completed ahead of schedule

I guess it's just a little bit of a different wording to make some people feel more comfortable or so, I have no clue.
why are not they all made more succinct so they are not confusing. if a project has a clear agenda it will be preferred by the public in my opinion.
T85083598

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:42:00 PM

Sellers using you will get better profits, because they will be able to process more transactions and pay less commissions?
Tony Neko

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:44:58 PM

I expect you success. Unblemished website, apperceptive business,  good results.
mixgo

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:14:29 PM

Nakamo I believe will do well by you guys in this project
What are your expectations with Advanced blockchain AG
mixgo

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:51:57 AM

Sure thing, the article raises some issues..related to roadmap, and delivering of the tech..lets wait for a response
a bit concerning tbh
mixgo

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:22:16 AM

We sent an assistance request to the telegram support (eventhough we know it might take a long time before we get any answer) as we want to dig into it to understand how it happened.
Bots to get more coins from the "get 10 coins for every member up to 5" or soemthing.?
tuansyho98

Activity: 127

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:40:31 AM

I really liked the original idea of ??this project, hopefully the team can apply it carefully.
lasttime99

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:12:37 AM

Hello. I took part in COTI video bounty at Bounty0x. But still my works were not reviewed. Is it ok?
Ruicosta.ac

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:39:13 AM

In Coti Pay’s DAG-based payment network, for starters, there is high scalability, buyer-seller protections, regulation, complete decentralization, price stability and ease of use, which is unheard of with many other DAG-based payment systems like IOTA, Ripple and Nano. The Coti community is growing rapidly.
BDTemple

Activity: 125

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:18:31 AM

Which makes the system more like something as Adyen. Except That coti with a decentralized DAG is better
emath7

Activity: 158

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:14:09 PM

COTI, recently embracing by humans. I interviewed my safely friends and they give roundup me. I decided examine. I launched my article weekly blog. I will released soon. COTI spread by innovative humans. COTI is perfect project to me...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: